It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:44 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Michigan Fisherman

Read more : Michigan Fisherman | Views : 1490 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Humor

Anyone had itching, hives while on Tysabri?

I have noticed about two weeks after my last infusion (I have been on Tysabri for 2 years) that my forearms are very itchy, and there are some hive-like bumps (but no redness). I'm interested in hearing from anyone else who has had these side-effects. How was it treated? (I'm calling my neuro's office tomorrow.)
Read more : Anyone had itching, hives while on Tysabri? | Views : 3076 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Quistion !!!

Hi fello MSers,
Recently my neuro gave me few new meds ( meythile peadisolon )and increased doses of Beclofen for 1 *2 to 1*3.

I felt very good initialy,but things goes back a little say (60%) and i have sweling inthe feet and feeling like water filled in the feet.

Is it because of increased dose of beclofen ?

Plz suggest me some thing ,i am planning to visit my neuro very shortly.

Regards,
Bibek. ...
Read more : Quistion !!! | Views : 1898 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Regimens

steroids

I just finished 3 days of steroids 3 days ago. How long do they help for and how long until you usually notice them working?
Read more : steroids | Views : 1266 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Calf Muscle Pain

last few days my right calf muscle has been hurting badly. it feels like a pulled muscle? i have had this before, but it only lasted a day or two and then it was gone. also the bottom of my foot feels as if i have stepped on a nail. it feels like a bone spur maybe? anyone else have this before and what do you do?

thanks arti
Read more : Calf Muscle Pain | Views : 5778 | Replies : 14 | Forum : General Discussion

Can I reduce puffiness/weight gain after 5day solumedrol?

On & off IV steriods very 6-8 wks - weight is increasing & puffiness is out of control - any tips to reduce?
Read more : Can I reduce puffiness/weight gain after 5day solumedrol? | Views : 3131 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

intracranial hypertension (IIH or PTC)

I've been looking at other diseases in which venous pressure is a problem, and finding a lot of stuff to chew on ... did a search for "intracranial hypertension" and didn't find any threads with the phrase, thought it might be something worth looking into ... apologies if I missed or forgot about a huge discussion on the subject.

Anyway, here are a few of the links I found interesting for various reasons - if ...

how long does your typical relapse last?

Hi everyone,

I've been newly diagnosed, I was hospitalized a week ago tomorrow for my symptoms (difficulty urinating, numb torso, back, left hand and numbness/weakness in legs). I did 3 days of steroids and was out of the hospital 3 days ago. I've been having mild symptoms for about 2 months before I was diagnosed but the severe numbness started a week ago. The nuerologist sais this has all been one attack (from my mild ...
Read more : how long does your typical relapse last? | Views : 31032 | Replies : 15 | Forum : General Discussion

new, scared and numb...

Hi everyone.
I was just diagnosed with MS. I'm 24, married, and have a 16 month old daughter. My entire torso pretty much and left arm are stone numb. I finished 3 days of IV steroids on friday but am on no other meds. I'm still in shock from the whole situation and am praying for the feeling to come back in my body so that I can feel again, and go back to work, ...
Read more : new, scared and numb... | Views : 8146 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Under 25 with MS

new, scared and numb...

Hi everyone.
I was just diagnosed with MS. I'm 24, married, and have a 16 month old daughter. My entire torso pretty much and left arm are stone numb. I finished 3 days of IV steroids on friday but am on no other meds. I'm still in shock from the whole situation and am praying for the feeling to come back in my body so that I can feel again, and go back to work, ...
Read more : new, scared and numb... | Views : 1981 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 239236 • Total topics 26100 • Total members 17370

Contact us | Terms of Service