It is currently Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:44 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Treatment in Italy - When?

Besides being Argentinian, I have Italian citizenship (Grazie tante Nonno) so it would be natural for me to go to Italy to get the treatment.

So, does anyone know or imagine or estimate when a treatment will be available there? As far as I know the procedure would be free for Italian citizens (?)

EDIT: Changed the subject to reflect the contents better.
Read more : Treatment in Italy - When? | Views : 2186 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

5 days of doxy

5 days so far and my lower back is out , can't put any weight on my feet. my joints hurt, knees and elbows. no stomach problems with the doxy so far but can sure feel the affect of it (feel crappy)that's good though right?
Read more : 5 days of doxy | Views : 35216 | Replies : 185 | Forum : Antibiotics

Read more : 123 | Views : 2003 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Dr Simka's PP presentation from Monaco

Dr Simka has a brand new paper about to be published, here is a powerpoint presentation he gave in Monaco just last week on this new work. How about that--this is going all over the place all at once with these wonderful researchers really putting themselves into it.

He explains well the CCSVI paradigm and includes some nice graphics that demonstrate things such as the tight junctions of the BBB ...

White cell spike and relapse

I had a medical "episode" two weeks ago and we still don't know what happened.

I'm currently 36 weeks pregnant, and one night very suddenly I developed and excruciating pain in my side, just under my left breast and wrapping around to the back and down my spine.

We rushed to Labour & Delivery and I spent 5 days in hospital. The doctors decided I had a mystery infection, as my white cells went up ...
Read more : White cell spike and relapse | Views : 1982 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

Read more : 123 | Views : 1341 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Worried about my daughter

I'm going to try and be brief, but because this is a year-long saga, it's going to take some time. I hae 3 girls, 2 who have Type 1 diabetes. My youngest also has Hashimotos (autoimmune thyroid disease). A year ago she started having strange symptoms. The first was SEVERE rib pain (bad enough to have trouble breathing, coughing, sneezing). The doctor thought she had broken a rib when she fell when she had a ...
Read more : Worried about my daughter | Views : 2447 | Replies : 12 | Forum : General Discussion

Opexa Reports Additional Favorable Data with Tovaxin® for Mu

This is quite surprising and a little suspicious ????

September 08, 2009 07:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Opexa Reports Additional Favorable Data with Tovaxin® for Multiple Sclerosis

Further Analysis of TERMS Phase IIb Data Shows That 85% of Patients Treated with Tovaxin Responded Favorably, 16 % Showing Actual and Sustained Improvement in Disability

THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA), a company developing Tovaxin®, a personalized T-cell immunotherapy for multiple sclerosis (MS), today announced results ...
Read more : Opexa Reports Additional Favorable Data with Tovaxin® for Mu | Views : 4871 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

CCSVI PreCongress Meeting- September 7, 2009

Monday September 7, 2009
Bologna Italy
CCSVI PreCongress Meeting

Dr. Paolo Zamboni welcomes the gathered doctors and guests to the CCSVI Cenaculum Studiorum.
His topic is CCSVI, How to Move Forward-
He states that there are professionals gathered here from the studies of the blood’s path on the blood brain barrier side to the nervous system and that we all must share opinions and have exchanges. We need to dialogue and to learn from ...

My son is in a study using Rituximab for Type1 Diabetes...

I'm new on these forums, having just received a probable dx of MS (still need MRI) this week. I don't know much about Rituximab as a treatment for MS, but my 15yo son has been in a TrialNet study for the past two years in which they have studied it with new Type 1 diabetes patients. The results have been very, very promising!
Read more : My son is in a study using Rituximab for Type1 Diabetes... | Views : 4028 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Rituxan (Rituximab)

Login  •  Register

Total posts 242484 • Total topics 26588 • Total members 17760

Contact us | Terms of Service