It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:25 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

HI IM NEW AND NEED SOME ANSWERS

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:05 am Post subject: hi im new and need some answers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI IM 29,im trying to figure out if i have MS.Ive recently,been having my right side fall asleep or have the tingling numbness in my foot really bad!!Ive also exprienced Lhermittes sign in nov.2007and after that i had acute hyperthyrodism,in 2008 after april alot of the symptoms went away but i was left with anxiety disorder now.Ive been ...
Read more : HI IM NEW AND NEED SOME ANSWERS | Views : 1715 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

hi im new and need some answers

HI IM 29,im trying to figure out if i have MS.Ive recently,been having my right side fall asleep or have the tingling numbness in my foot really bad!!Ive also exprienced Lhermittes sign in nov.2007and after that i had acute hyperthyrodism,in 2008 after april alot of the symptoms went away but i was left with anxiety disorder now.Ive been seeing the same doctor and now have been expriencing alot of numbness now in my right side ...
Read more : hi im new and need some answers | Views : 1896 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Introductions

dizzy/nauseous/headache - how long does this last?

so i'm post-infusion 5 days... and felt headache/nauseous on the weekend... fine yesterday, then at work today had a MASSIVE headache hit me and was dizzy on the way home.

In your experience... how long do these side fx last?

What now?

Hello,

About two weeks ago I stopped taking Copaxone due to allergic systemic reactions that I have developed over the 8 years I have taken this medication. I have considered Interferons but the flu like side effects that I have heard about sound just as debilitating as the disease itself. Not taking any medication makes me feel like I am giving up on trying to take some sort of control over my MS. It scares ...
Read more : What now? | Views : 1684 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

Greetings from DE/PA

Hello everyone. I just joined this site in the hopes of getting some sort of help and support. I don't personally have MS, but my mother does, and she doesn't have computer/internet access, so I'm here "in place" of her. I hope that's OK.

I don't have all the details, as talking about her problems to her own son isn't something she enjoys doing (or does well without tears), but here's a brief history:

Many ...
Read more : Greetings from DE/PA | Views : 1184 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Introductions

Copaxone - daily vs. every other day???

I have read that, according to some small studies (http://www.thisisms.com/downloads/Cop_E ... er_Day.pdf), use of Copaxone every other day had the same outcome (maybe even slightly better) as daily use. So, has or is anyone injecting Copaxone on alternating days?
Read more : Copaxone - daily vs. every other day??? | Views : 10214 | Replies : 26 | Forum : Copaxone

My MS Diagnosis Is in Doubt

I hope this isn't bad Netiquette, but rather than rewrite what I've already written, I'm going to post a link to the blog post in which I describe the current unsettling confusion regarding my diagnosis.

Please forgive any breach in virtual politeness, and I would highly value any diagnostic opinions or ideas ventured by the learned and erudite inhabitants of this board...

http://www.wheelchairkamikaze.com/2009/ ... doubt.html
Read more : My MS Diagnosis Is in Doubt | Views : 3066 | Replies : 15 | Forum : General Discussion

Statins prevent re-myelination?

Not trying to scare anyone off statins:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19349355

Curious what others think.
Read more : Statins prevent re-myelination? | Views : 3997 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Statins

Read more : . | Views : 1141 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

symptoms

Hello,
does anyone else out there have what I have? I have severe pain in my hands and feet in the morning when I wake up and some swelling as well. This is often accompanied by the tingling feelings of ms but not necessarily.
For a while they thought I had lupus because of this, then they said it was ms.
Just wondering,
Thanks,
Renee
Read more : symptoms | Views : 1269 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 237047 • Total topics 25708 • Total members 16998

Contact us | Terms of Service