It is currently Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:45 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

TwistedHelix is OK

Read more : TwistedHelix is OK | Views : 1790 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

Dr Sadiq - MsResearch Centre New York

Hi guys, have you heard of this doctor and the centre. In Manhattan.
Luciano Pavarotti's wife Nicoletta Mantovani who turns out to have been suffering from the desease for more than 10 years, visits monthly this centre and this doctor. I am very curious to know what she has been doing there?
Perhaps there is some of you who themselves have visited the clinic...?
Read more : Dr Sadiq - MsResearch Centre New York | Views : 2745 | Replies : 9 | Forum : General Discussion

Is anyone familiar with the site patientslikeme?

Just wondering. I stumbled on it and I'm wondering if anyone here has tried it out. I can see where it might be interesting, but I can also see where it might be a huge time consumer. Ken
Read more : Is anyone familiar with the site patientslikeme? | Views : 1490 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

Interferons better than originally thought?

Hi Guys,

I had my 6 monthly neuro appt yesterday.
Nothing very exciting really but he told me that interferons seem to be much more effective than originally thought. Obviously i think this is a great thing to hear but have any of you heard this too?
He didn't mention any research or how he came up with that statement.
Is anyone aware of any research about this?
I'm unable to find anything.

Elly
Read more : Interferons better than originally thought? | Views : 1527 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

Numb patch

My last attack a year ago I had a numb spot above my left knee. I could feel the skin but the muscle underneath felt numb, that sensation comes and goes. But recently it has come back and it's not with me all the time but I wil be walking and all the sidden I will feel the numb area and it is very noticable. Also sometimes it feels like there is something wrapped around ...
Read more : Numb patch | Views : 1783 | Replies : 10 | Forum : General Discussion

Supplements shopping in the UK

Hi,

I live in the UK and normally buy my supplements from iherb (USA). However the dollar has gained a little in strength and I always get an expensive bill for import tax.

Is there a good online supplement shop that can be recommended in the UK?

The only one I know of is www.healthspan.co.uk - however they do not carry many of the more unusual products in high ...
Read more : Supplements shopping in the UK | Views : 2090 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Natural Approach

my crutches

My mum ordered me a pair of crutches for christmas as I have been pretty much on at least one for the last 6-8 months. The first pair got lost in the post so the company sent a 2nd pair..... both pairs turned up together and the company said I could keep them. The pair ordered are blackberry pinky/purple with black handles. Since I don't need 2 pairs the same and am something of a ...
Read more : my crutches | Views : 1275 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

NADH supplement, no apparent difference

I tried a NADH sublingual over the past few days, and I cannot say I notice any difference in energy levels. It is also known as Co-E1.
Read more : NADH supplement, no apparent difference | Views : 1344 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Natural Approach

Inclined Bed test

After spending too much time on another thread about CCVI, I thought I would do a search across the whole web to see if it had caught anyone elses interests.

I kept on getting links from google to some guy placing Zamboni's study as confirmation of his theory.

Basically, its that we should all be sleeping with our heads a few inches higher than our feet. I wouldn't of given it a second glance, except ...
Read more : Inclined Bed test | Views : 7020 | Replies : 35 | Forum : Natural Approach

New MS Meetup Group in Boston, MA

Hey,

For anyone in or near Boston, MA, I just started a new MS Meetup Group. Unlike other "support groups" in the area, this is NOT run by the NMSS or any other organization, but rather by and for people with MS.

The idea is to get together at least once a month for a low-key activity (like dinner out, a movie, etc.) and spend time with other people living with MS.

Those interested should ...
Read more : New MS Meetup Group in Boston, MA | Views : 1195 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 235088 • Total topics 25361 • Total members 16574

Contact us | Terms of Service