It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:16 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Paly student researches potential cure for MS

Sounds like this kid has removed the MS blinders and is thinking outside the box.

Read more : Paly student researches potential cure for MS | Views : 1605 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussion

Hi there, I am a 37 yr old female with a very supportive hubbie and two beautiful children.
I had been experiencing some symptoms over the last couple of years but passed them off thinking they will go away.
My symptoms are trouble walking, swaying, losing balance, trouble talking finding words, short term memory, numbness pins and needles, slight loss of sensation in ...
Read more : PLEASE HELP I IAM SO SCARED | Views : 29081 | Replies : 247 | Forum : General Discussion

DX 15 years current drugs. Do I start again?

Hello all! I was diagnosed over 15 years (age 26, now 41) and have run a pretty mild course of MS (thankfully) over those years. It all started with numbness and tinglies. Then about 3 months later, dizziness, ON, Le'Hermittes (sp)--remember all this at age 26/27. All were treated with steriods and everything returned to normal. Didn't have other bouts for almost 8 more years and then it was caused by a darn chicken pox ...
Read more : DX 15 years current drugs. Do I start again? | Views : 1494 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Opexa Provides Update on Various Corporate Developments ... 0006096/en

THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA), a company dedicated to the development of patient-specific cellular therapies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis (MS) and diabetes, today announced an update on corporate activities. Since providing additional data analysis for its TERMS Phase IIb clinical trial in October, Opexa has been actively engaged in discussions to partner Tovaxin®, its lead therapy and novel ...
Read more : Opexa Provides Update on Various Corporate Developments | Views : 1936 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

LDN Question

Has anyone that LDN helps seen positive results in their MRI's?
Read more : LDN Question | Views : 2494 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

New to Forum dx'd 1998

I was dx'd with R/R MS in 1998. I was on Avonex for 5 years. The depression side effect were too much for me. I was on Copaxone for almost 4 years. The shots became to much for me. I am now on LDN. I cannot say that I feel any better. BUT I do not feel any worse. Looking forward to getting involved.

Read more : New to Forum dx'd 1998 | Views : 4063 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introductions

Ginger bad for you? ... 4/PDFSTART

I didn't understand much in this article, but just reading the first few and last few paragraphs, does this mean ginger is bad for your brain?
Read more : Ginger bad for you? | Views : 2066 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Diet

Where do you begin?

Please bear with me.....this is kind of long......First THANK YOU for this excellent source of information!

After 3 months of dizziness, stumbling (like I'm intoxicated) headaches (unlike my typical migraines) and just not feeling right....I finally seen a Neurologist! I was so excited. I can't stand feeling this way. It feels like the neuron's aren't firing, I loose thought, can't articulate words, & stutter. It's so frustrating.

After a thorough exam & reviewing my history; ...
Read more : Where do you begin? | Views : 2344 | Replies : 12 | Forum : General Discussion

MS and lost confidence

Hello all, I am new to this site. As someone who was at one time fairly athletic and intellectual, I struggle with the fact that I am unable to do many of the things that I once loved to do. My wife tells me that I seem to have lost much of my confidence and while it hurts to hear this, I am sure it is very true. Here is my question to other MS'ers ...
Read more : MS and lost confidence | Views : 1838 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

MS Journal

Hi everyone!

I am new here and wanted to extend an invitation to all my fellow MS'ers. I have been writing a journal of my experience with MS so far. Please feel free to check it out if you'd like. I try to add some humor to the posts, as we all know a little humor can go a long way. :lol:

Thank you!

Please click on ...
Read more : MS Journal | Views : 1443 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Total posts 234640 • Total topics 25265 • Total members 16465

Contact us | Terms of Service