It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:59 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

17/03/08 - St George's Hospital Trial Judgement ... php?nid=36

17/03/08 - St George's Hospital Trial Judgement

The Board of Daval International Limited decided, in 2004, to terminate the first full-scale clinical trial of AIMSPRO at St George's Hospital, London. The Company had drawn on a broad range of Medical and Pharmaceutical opinion to form this important decision, which was necessitated by the sub-standard handling of trial medication at the hospital's pharmacy, with the possible risk ...
Read more : 17/03/08 - St George's Hospital Trial Judgement | Views : 4364 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Aimspro

MS Journal

This was posted over at Accelerated Cure but I know the research junkies over here will probably dig it. 2 months of free access to the MS Journal.
Read more : MS Journal | Views : 1722 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

I just found out today this is the name for very bothersome burning, freezing and stabbing pains in hands and right arm. They call it "tactile hallucination", but to me it is very real and painful and upsetting. I've tried Neurontin and Lyrica and both seemed to work initially, but then stopped working. Have had this since November, 2007. Does anyone have any advice, any recommendations, know of anything that eased the "discomfort"? Many thanks, ...
Read more : dysesthesia | Views : 1349 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Blech, snort, gag, aka Bill The Cat

Exactly how I feel. Just had to say I'm in the hotel.

That's it, I'll talk to you in a month.

Wife is updating my site daily.
Read more : Blech, snort, gag, aka Bill The Cat | Views : 1872 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Impaired Renal function in patients with progressive MS ... 59/11/1799

I would like to suggest that MS patients make sure their glomerular filtration rate (GFR) is satisfactory to excrete gadolinium dye used in MRIs, BEFORE they have an MRI with enhancement.

Since kidney disease is often not diagnosed until it is very far along, a slightly compromised system could be affected by gadolinium. A simple renal panel test will give you an idea. We'll have my ...
Read more : Impaired Renal function in patients with progressive MS | Views : 1343 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Aimspro in France ?

Can we try it in France ?
Read more : Aimspro in France ? | Views : 3291 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Aimspro

Tysabri and progressive MS

I have a progressive MS and I 'm really sad when french neuros said to me Tysabri is not for you.
Is there anboby treated with Tysabri and having progressive form ?

Help !
Read more : Tysabri and progressive MS | Views : 3464 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Here's another link to an AAN abstract. This one is a study of lipitor (atorvastatin). It looks promising. Still looks to me like it's not beneficial to combine a statin with an interferon. ... 8L_P02.145
Read more : lipitor | Views : 1734 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Hi All,
In doing some Internet research focusing on the MS/Sinusitis connection, I stumbled on some web articles about Serrapeptase. Like all things at this point, I am always initially skeptical. Does anyone have more info about this?
Read more : Serrapeptase | Views : 3285 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Natural Approach

If you're running out of injection sites....

I've been on Copaxone 5 years (or is it 6 :oops: just can't remember!). I took a year off to have my son who is nearly 4 weeks old now.

I have started back on Copaxone last week.

Just to say, before I took the break from Copaxone I had run out of usable sites because of lipoatrophy and hard lumps. It was getting very hard ...
Read more : If you're running out of injection sites.... | Views : 2638 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Copaxone

Login  •  Register

Total posts 227610 • Total topics 24031 • Total members 15392

Contact us | Terms of Service