It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:34 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Ever felt like you needed that jolt

of energy to snap out of being sleepy?

I've felt like doing little more than sleeping over the past few days and I just can't seem to snap out of it. I tried exercising some, I tried coffee, I tried jumping into a really cold pool but I just feel like sleeping. Working like that is the pits!

Any tips?
Read more : Ever felt like you needed that jolt | Views : 1318 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

Article about CVSI that may hold clues to CCSVI?

Okay--I'm new here and honestly, my eyes cross at some of the science underlying the theories (but believe me--I get the theory--that part seems amazingly simple!!). But I stumbled across this article and thought I'd throw it out there for those wiser than me to comment on. I apologize if this is old news....

There's a lot more in this article but this is what captured my attention, below.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articl ... ...

Could you give me advice?

Hallo friends!
I come from Poland. And I would like to describe my friend story (33 year old female).
She started to have ongoing weird neurological symptoms in 2007 and then She was diagnosed as RRMS (many lesions in RMI).
She had 7 big relapses during first one and half year (twice optic neuritis with nystagmus , losing balance, drooping food, weakness and loss of sensation and co-ordination in hand, and of course numbness, tingling, ...
Read more : Could you give me advice? | Views : 3565 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Antibiotics

Hi New Here.

Hello, I was Dxed with MS 5 years ago also tested Positive for Lyme at the same time. So far I have had 8 positive lyme tests and just found out I also tested Positive for CPN 2 years ago.

It has been a battle to get antibiotics no Dr in Oregon believes in my Lyme. I have travelled to Conecticut and California to see Drs to get antibiotics.

3 years ago I got IV ...
Read more : Hi New Here. | Views : 1871 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Antibiotics

Zamboni's new paper- Venous Collateral Circulation 8/09

the plot thickens....

Collateral Circulation in CCSVI

Abstract: A new nosologic vascular pattern that is defined by chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency (CCSVI) has been strongly associated with multiple sclerosis. The picture is characterized by significant obstacles of the main extracranial cerebrospinal veins, the jugular and the azygous system, and by the opening of substitute circles. The significance of collateral circle is still neglected. To the contrary, substitute circles are alternative pathways or vicarious ...

Nuvigil

Was at Dr. yesterday, gave me a sample pack of Nuvigil, said it would help with fatigue, does anyone know about this drug
Read more : Nuvigil | Views : 1691 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

#5 today

i CANNOT believe its been 5 months already...

How's everyone else doing? Beating the summer heat?
Read more : #5 today | Views : 1606 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Good news for Opexa!

A deal with Novartis..

<shortened url>
Read more : Good news for Opexa! | Views : 8485 | Replies : 19 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 241218 • Total topics 26395 • Total members 17569

Contact us | Terms of Service