It is currently Fri May 27, 2016 11:06 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Getting to Grips with MS

The local branch of the MS Society is runnign a course called 'getting to grips' - It starts next week and will run for 6 weeks, one evening a week. There will be neuros, MS sufferers, the local MS therapy centre etc coming to talk.

In the first week there is an opportunity to write down questions for the neuro to answer the following week. Any suggestions on what to ask - the truth is ...
Read more : Getting to Grips with MS | Views : 1395 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

TOVAXIN GUINEA PIGS PLEASE HELP!

can all you knowledgeable and experienced folks tell me whose heads at opexa i need to bust to get my freaking questionnaire phone call and my freaking procurement appointment set? i've got major problems going on and they won't call! and yes, i'm mrtc positive big time.

thanks,

ToNY
Read more : TOVAXIN GUINEA PIGS PLEASE HELP! | Views : 10024 | Replies : 62 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Notes from my HiCy experience...

Hi!
I'm a newbie and after recently completing the HiCy protocol at JH I wanted to pass along notes that may help any of you that may consider having the procedure.
Hospital
Must haves:
Your own Pillow (JH pillows are like flat rocks)!!!!!!!!!
Can get parking passes for $4 a day (outside admissions), which saves money.
Things for friends/family to do while you sleep i.e.: DVD player, IPOD.
You can take your own pjs, but ...
Read more : Notes from my HiCy experience... | Views : 3306 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Primary Vs Secondary Blepharospasm

Primary Vs Secondary Blepharospasm / Brain-damage-induced Vs Non-brain-damage-induced Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking

Please refer to the following medical explanations entitled 'Primary Vs Secondary Blepharospasm' which is actually an excerpt of my reply to the other party and I hope that the information given will be useful to the intended readers. Thank you.

Quotation :

" 'However, from this posting I have much more clearly understood that your blepharospasm symptoms are a form of secondary blepharospasm, not ...
Read more : Primary Vs Secondary Blepharospasm | Views : 4077 | Replies : 10 | Forum : General Discussion

Fall is coming!

I've always been a fan of fall with the weather, holidays, and scenery it brings but this year is more significant to me. Even though we had a relatively mild summer the heat was really starting to get to me. I'm thankful that all I had was decreased energy and increased grogginess but the onset of the lower temperatures has me happy. I will have the ambition to get out and do the things I ...
Read more : Fall is coming! | Views : 1488 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

MS and taking Cipro

My FNP thought I had a UTI and placed me on Cipro. When my MS Nurse found out she said stop the Cipro because it's not a drug for people with MS to take. Now Im a Nurse and I never heard that, course I'm not an expert by any means on MS infact Im rather clueless about it and am learning painfully slow about this monster called MS.

Well I think the UTI is ...
Read more : MS and taking Cipro | Views : 3128 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

prednisone

if spms has constant mild inflammation then would prednisone help if you were on it full time ?
Read more : prednisone | Views : 15829 | Replies : 126 | Forum : General Discussion

Stressed Out!

Good grief, I am stressed and it is making me want to scream.

I work in the mortgage industry and things are coming apart at the seams. All this just make my MS go crazy.

Will I have a job tomorrow or not? Will I have insurance tomorrow or not? Can I find another job? If I do will the insurance cover my MS meds? What next??

Any suggestions?? Thanks for letting me vent....

CF
Read more : Stressed Out! | Views : 1394 | Replies : 11 | Forum : General Discussion

firefox addon

you can filter google advertising using adblock; once you download it, a new menu item will appear under "Tools". you can display all blockable elements. select items for filtering that mention ads, syndication, and such. bye bye bikinis. of course this is not desirable for all users ARTI.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10
Read more : firefox addon | Views : 1445 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

Back on track

Ok guys,

Lets get back on track. I am seriously considering this procedure. Just as Lyon says it is one of the closest things to a cure even if it's not a true cure. I'm thinking about the pros and cons right now. In "your alls" opinions what are the pros and cons?

Obviously this is a major procedure not to be taken lightly. Just the hurdles you must jump through in order to present ...
Read more : Back on track | Views : 2601 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 232466 • Total topics 24860 • Total members 16015

Contact us | Terms of Service