It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:05 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

I'm so upset right now

....and just need to vent to my friends on this website.

I was just approached (or should I say confronted) at the grocery store by this woman who asked "are you REALLY handicapped?" (because I parked in the handicapped parking)

My response was "well yes, I have multiple sclerosis...and what is your problem, are you just rude?" She responded..."really?" and my response was "REALLY!"

WTF, where do these people get off?

Thanks for listening.
Read more : I'm so upset right now | Views : 2421 | Replies : 12 | Forum : General Discussion

ABX Blog jak7ham9

I started abx on oct15,2007 so I am at the 5th month mark. I want to start a blog of my experiences changes improvements .
The first 2 months on doxy 200, azith 250mxf roxy150 bid
Nac 2400
The first week or two on doxy alone I had immunomodlatory improvement of walking which faded with additional abx. I must note here that I generally had improvement in walking at least during week of menses ,ok ...
Read more : ABX Blog jak7ham9 | Views : 2988 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Antibiotics

My MS Mis-Diagnosis please read!!!

I will get tested for Lyme makes sense to me because all my symptoms of MS started again when I stopped taking antibiotics(for acne) and I have pulled to many ticks from my body to remember how many!
Read more : My MS Mis-Diagnosis please read!!! | Views : 7841 | Replies : 59 | Forum : General Discussion

Anaylsis of the American MS Market

Forgive me if this was already posted, but investor research has a pretty good outlook for the MS Market.

Market Overview

Underserved Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Market Gets a Lifeline with the Development of Numerous Treatment Options

Healthcare companies across all tiers of competition are beginning to sit up and take notice of the U.S. multiple sclerosis (MS) market, following a spate of innovations in therapies. Big pharma, specialty pharma, niche pharma, biotechnology, and start-up companies ...
Read more : Anaylsis of the American MS Market | Views : 1477 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Does she really have MS?

I'm sorry to bring this subject to this site but I have questions that I need some help with. Long story short, I've dated a woman for 6 years and three years ago she told me she had MS while we were in the middle of having some relationship problems. Since that day I'm having some trouble understanding why she would tell me this at that time. She has no answer for me when I ...
Read more : Does she really have MS? | Views : 4936 | Replies : 21 | Forum : General Discussion

I know it's mice but.....

New Drug Protects Nerve Cells From Damage In Mice
ScienceDaily (Mar. 13, 2008) —

Individuals with multiple sclerosis develop progressive neurological disability that is thought to be caused by degradation of nerve cells. A new study has characterized an agent that protected nerve cells from damage in culture and markedly reduced disease progression in a mouse model of MS.

The authors of the study therefore suggested that agents similar to ...
Read more : ABS-75 | Views : 1592 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Gadolinium induced disease- NSF

Wanted all MRI receiving folks to be alerted to this condition, NSF.
We think this is what's going on with my husband's rash and skin problems. He just has his second MRI with gadolinium, and his legs are covered in purpura and very sore.

We'll have a skin biopsy done to be sure... You do not have to be suffering from kidney disease to contract this illness.

<shortened url>

Read more : Gadolinium induced disease- NSF | Views : 2928 | Replies : 13 | Forum : General Discussion

AAN Annual Conference - abstracts

The American Academy of Neurology Annual meeting takes place on 12-19 April. Attached is the link to the abstracts. There's something to cover most interests - EBV / Tovaxin / Vit D and the various drugs in the pipeline.

Read more : AAN Annual Conference - abstracts | Views : 1154 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Total posts 227599 • Total topics 24030 • Total members 15391

Contact us | Terms of Service