It is currently Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:00 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

New Wheelchair Kamikaze Video Posted

I hope these posts don't seem too trivial, but I posted a new video of my wheelchair adventures on the streets of New York City. Hope you find it amusing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuhZKmbFD38
Read more : New Wheelchair Kamikaze Video Posted | Views : 1172 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

I'm new here

hi I just joined.My wife of 2 years has m.s for 15yrs. She's been getting worse lately, very tirerd and weak! I don't let her know how scared I am for her! :(
Read more : I'm new here | Views : 1083 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

Can you have MS withouout lesions???

I'm looking for information. I've been going through testing for 6 weeks, all MRI's negative for lesions and blood work negative, but doc is still suspecting MS and he is sending me to a neuro in a larger city to get his advice. Here is what I am experiencing.

6 Weeks ago I woke up and my pelvis was numb. Completely numb. Over the last 6 weeks it has spread through my torso up to ...
Read more : Can you have MS withouout lesions??? | Views : 1576 | Replies : 10 | Forum : General Discussion

heaven

my role at the ski and snowboard school is over for the season - even though it's still soooooo cold!!
i have a day off, maybe 2, and the prospect of some more relaxed weeks ahead this month.
i am spoiling myself.
in the fridge, i am marinating boneless skinless chicken breasts in fresh basil, parsley, lemon slices, olive oil, and white wine.
on the stove in the cast iron pans, i am sauteeing onions ...
Read more : heaven | Views : 1825 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Daily Life

Lesion location & symptoms

Hello Wonderful People.......

I have been searching online for a bit and can't find what I'm looking for.....Google Frenzy. I'm now even more exhausted than before. :)

I want to know what areas or lesions (brain/spinal) are responsible for certain symptoms.

I really want to comprehend what is going on and where in my body when it goes haywire. I know some things may be not be ...
Read more : Lesion location & symptoms | Views : 1281 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Symbiotic lifestyle can make MS easier to live with.

Hello All Here is a link to a site that I have found quite inspiring. Best of health http://www.blindguru.com/ Enjoy !! It has changed a little from when I first visited the site but still some great food for thought. Read the text. Then search around. Rawsome group of folks... Going to get some vita D from the sun that just came out... Mark
Read more : Symbiotic lifestyle can make MS easier to live with. | Views : 1456 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

Intro, new here

Hello! I am seeking information on MS. My mom has been through lots of testing to rule out other problems, but the Dr. will not say MS for sure. He won't do anymore testing but confirms it is a chronic illness, most likely MS. My mom is not on any treatment program, but is taking meds to help her sleep and one for muscle spasms. I think she feels lost and not sure what is ...
Read more : Intro, new here | Views : 1194 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introductions

Results are in and the Doc has spoken....

He said definately MS. Wants to start me on copaxone. HOWEVER, the pharmacist said that it costs about $85,000.00 a month and insurance says noway! Now what? :(
Any alternatives?
Doc said my MS is at about a "2" on a scale of 1-10

Pharmacist called me back, 22k yr not 85k a month
Read more : Results are in and the Doc has spoken.... | Views : 2361 | Replies : 26 | Forum : General Discussion

For smokers only...

We all know how policically incorrect it is to smoke (or admit it anyway!) but I am a smoker and have been trying to quit for about 3 years. (and I am NOT politically correct!) So has my daughter who has MS. Several months ago I came across a video on Fox news about the "e-cigarette". I have been using them ever since!

There are several places you can purchase this product. Just search the ...
Read more : For smokers only... | Views : 1532 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

Dr. Seuss

Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss!
His quote might be considered in terms of MS-

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple...."
AC
Read more : Dr. Seuss | Views : 1165 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 235784 • Total topics 25510 • Total members 16796

Contact us | Terms of Service