It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:39 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Hi. My husband has MS. I just wanted some outside advice from people with MS on what I can do to help him as his wife. Also i am ordering the swank diet book we are gonna try it. So if anyone has feedback on that it would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks so much. :)
Read more : hello | Views : 1570 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Introductions

Sent my records to JH

Talked to Carrie today, she said she will call me back next week to let me know if I am a good canidate. Carrie said since they are doing this off label they are treating people who they feel will benefit the most.

Waiting is the hardest part. :(
Read more : Sent my records to JH | Views : 1661 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

pretty cool little prose

This is good!

Tequila and Salt

This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror

where one could read it every day.

You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.

1. There are at least two people in this world
that you would die for.

2. At least 15 people in this world
love you in some way.

3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you
is because they want to be just ...
Read more : pretty cool little prose | Views : 2117 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Daily Life

can anyone help me get pinworm eggs :arrow:
Read more : pinworm | Views : 2512 | Replies : 14 | Forum : General Discussion

When will Fampridine-SR be approved?

:?: When will Fampridine-SR be approved already?!
Read more : When will Fampridine-SR be approved? | Views : 1689 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

MS and Insurance issues

Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent follower of MS News for about 2 years now. However this is my first time reaching the community.

My fiance was diagnosed with MS 2 years ago. I am not exactly clear which type her MS is (neither her or her doctors know for sure). She lives in Germany and as you may know, German government covers her medical expenses. She is taking shots (I believe every other ...
Read more : MS and Insurance issues | Views : 2025 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

chinese medicine

I have now completed about 7 weeks on my combination of anti-virals and I am generally pleased with the experience after the steroid infusions. Apart from an initial worrying itchiness to my face, back, front and arms and a transient twitchiness in my left arm I have had had no negative side effects. Indeed my walking feels better and the pain in my left leg much reduced. My partner has commented positively about my walking ...
Read more : chinese medicine | Views : 1714 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Regimens

Suggestion for this site - Geographical groups

This is a suggestion, or, really, a request, for something that I would find vitally useful, and I think many others here would, too.

That is to create an area on this site with forums organized by geographical region. It could be U.S. - West Coast, East Coast, Midwest, Southwest, Gulf States, or even as local as Tri-State Area (NY-NJ-CT), Northern California vs Southern California, etc.

A lot of aspects of treatment are geography-specific. Most ...
Read more : Suggestion for this site - Geographical groups | Views : 2218 | Replies : 14 | Forum : General Discussion

I have been thinking about this for a long time. TIMS is a loosely knit group of people with the commonality of MS. I thought it would be nice if we all got together. My thought was to plan a get-together in Naples, FL, perhaps for a weekend. I think the best time to do this would be next March, 2009. It would allow those of you located in the cold weather to get a ...
Read more : Party! | Views : 1665 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

what treatments or strategies do you think complement abx?

From another thread:

notasperfectasyou wrote:Here's a big thought........

There's all the other stuff folks are taking. Like, Axonex. Avonex is supposed to better solidify the blood brain barrier. Well, what if it's making it harder for the ABX to get in?

Might some of the other things we take because they have an anti-inflamatory effect ...... might some of this stuff actually make it harder for the CPN to get exposed to the ...
Read more : what treatments or strategies do you think complement abx? | Views : 1718 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Antibiotics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 228606 • Total topics 24186 • Total members 15479

Contact us | Terms of Service