It is currently Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:59 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Copaxone \ HiCy Reasearch

This video explains evrything about why Copaxone is being used after HiCy treatment. The Speakers are the resaerch team at Johns Hopkins.

This video is VERY VERY informative

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0908357407

Enjoy,
Chris S.
Read more : Copaxone \ HiCy Reasearch | Views : 2584 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Original HiCyers

Sorry to hear the bad news Keri and Chris. Glad to hear that Mel's MRI turned out ok.

Could anyone who is in touch with Dr Kerr or Dr Gladstone please find out how the partcipents of the original Johns Hopkins and Stony Brooks trials are faring now? It would shed a lot of light on the speculations surrounding reactivation.

Thanks!
Read more : Original HiCyers | Views : 2469 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

FOR WOMEN

I feel very very sad :cry: Yesterday night me and my boyfriend wanted to go out and have fun,as every Saturday happens here in Greece.So,i wore nice clothes to be prety and also wore 'high 'shoes(i do not know the english word...).That was mistake,bad choice because i could not walk on them!i felt AWFUL!... :cry: ...
Read more : FOR WOMEN | Views : 1804 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

Bowel Health - Cause and Effect

For me, from when I was diagnosed six years ago I was convinced of the link to my bowel.
This has been confirmed without any doubt when after a particularly stressful time at work I came out in nasty itchy rashes.
I went to a Kinesiologist who looked at what was causing me such allergic reactions. This guy has identified and confirmed the whole problem. He maintains that, every person he has ever met or ...
Read more : Bowel Health - Cause and Effect | Views : 8904 | Replies : 28 | Forum : Regimens

Controlled My MS for 6 Years

Hi all,
It is good to be part of this forum.
I was diagnosed six years ago. No doubt my story is the same as most when dealt such a bombshell. I am sure there are those worse off than myself and we all know what a horrible disease MS is. I guess I was and still am lucky. I have never been able to accept how I should have this disease and set about ...
Read more : Controlled My MS for 6 Years | Views : 1405 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introductions

Favorite Cane?

Anyone have suggestions for a great cane website?
Read more : Favorite Cane? | Views : 2575 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Shopping

Therapies for progressive MS

No much in this article, but three point interested me:

- reference to LINGO (work by Biogen)
- reference to damage in MS being similar to stroke damage
- reference to the gene work on MS and forecasting that the relevant genes might be identified in 2009.

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/news/n ... px?nid=556
Read more : Therapies for progressive MS | Views : 1306 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Bad news - MRI results

Had MRI this afternoon. Blood/lab work yesterday.

Blood/urine is clean - except mildly anemic (nothing new there).

MRI shows new growth lesions on the left side of brain in the white matter, going across several tracks in the brain. It is enhanced. Other lesions are stable, no improvement. That was the stat reading, full report to follow on Monday.

Needless to say I'm devastated.

~keri
Read more : Bad news - MRI results | Views : 6036 | Replies : 34 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Foot up

The name of the device is Foot Up. The price is about $150.00. Has anyone used this device? If you have used it, do you see any improvement?
Read more : Foot up | Views : 5975 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Medical Devices

FTY 720

Read more : FTY 720 | Views : 5447 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 234238 • Total topics 25180 • Total members 16396

Contact us | Terms of Service