It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:07 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Forum for parents with MS

Please let me know if I've missed it, but I'd like to see a forum for parents who are dealing with raising children while coping with MS symptoms themselves.
Read more : Forum for parents with MS | Views : 3027 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Suggestions

Has anyone tried Osteopathy?

I have heard that Osteopathy can be an effective treatment for some symptoms - has anyone had experience with it that?
Read more : Has anyone tried Osteopathy? | Views : 2109 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Natural Approach

I have completely freaked myself out

I have the Copaxone in the fridge and will take my first injection whenever the nurse gets to my house to set me up. I have read so much about the "fake heart attack" that I have completely freaked myself out. I am convinced it is going to happen to me sooner or later and I don't know if I'm going to be able to go through with it. I get heart palpitations now just ...
Read more : I have completely freaked myself out | Views : 2418 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Copaxone

MRI comparison shots

I thought this may be nice to show for my one year anniversary and to show some clinical proof HiCy works.

http://www.chrishasms.com/gallery/v/iImprovements/
Read more : MRI comparison shots | Views : 1880 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

itchy scalp! and no its not dandruff...

hey everyone...

for the last 2 weeks i've been getting random episodes of severe itching on my head. It's not like my skin is itchy, its like the layer underneath my skin is itchy... like little ants are under there or something.

It only lasts for 5-10 min then its gone. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
Read more : itchy scalp! and no its not dandruff... | Views : 2750 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

BVA-101

Biovista Inc. Announces Positive Efficacy Results in a Pre-Clinical Trial of its BVA-101 Repositioned Drug for Multiple Sclerosis

Apr. 2, 2009 09:01 AM

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia, April 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Biovista Inc. today announced that BVA-101, its drug targeting Multiple Sclerosis (MS), has shown significant positive results in the MOG-induced Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitis (EAE) murine model of MS. BVA-101, an existing drug that Biovista repositioned in MS and is aimed at neuroprotection, was shown to have ...
Read more : BVA-101 | Views : 1334 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Yikes and smiles! :-)

Just got back from the post office; got my three letters in the mail and one e-mail to Neil Warma zipped off. I'll let y'all know if/when I hear some somethin'. Hopefully informative.

God bless us one and all! 8O :lol: :D
Read more : Yikes and smiles! :-) | Views : 1888 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

LDN

I can't seem to find any info on the LDN phase II trial...can anyone help me out?

L
Read more : LDN | Views : 1622 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Jelinek's website

Always make me feel more hopeful

http://www.takingcontrolofmultiplesclerosis.org/

Worth a read.
Read more : Jelinek's website | Views : 1566 | Replies : 10 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 237048 • Total topics 25709 • Total members 16998

Contact us | Terms of Service