It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:05 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Remyelination

Read more : Remyelination | Views : 1223 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

day 2 done

well today went much faster as the pharmacy actually sent the meds up on time. i was just really sleepy the whole day. around hour three of the campath i was kinda nauseated, but just decided to go to sleep instead of getting anything for it. i didn't want to have to hang around any longer than necessary to be observed... funny thing was... my sister asked me when i get home if i was ...
Read more : day 2 done | Views : 1578 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

Interview with Dr. Zagon re: LDN

Listen to a radioblog interview on the Mary Bradley show with Dr. Zagon. If you are using LDN, I think you will find this very informative (or anyone thinking about starting LDN )- There was a technical problem at one point in the interview - stay online because it does resume.
Dr Ian Zagon, Distinguished University Professor from The Pennsylvania State University will share his cutting edge LDN research and explain why his work is ...
Read more : Interview with Dr. Zagon re: LDN | Views : 2830 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

4th Infusion over and MRI Results

I went yesterday for my 4th Tysabri Infusion and also had my 1st MRI since starting Tysabri.

Infusion went uneventful except for the great conversations I have with all the other Tysabri patients. So many people with MS - it's scary to see young men and women with small children going through MS. At least my children are grown and on their own. My heart breaks for these families.

Anyway, my MRI showed no change ...
Read more : 4th Infusion over and MRI Results | Views : 1867 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Hello

I been following this topic off and on for the past year. Since I been getting sick again I returned to the forum. This screenname was made by my husband when he was looking into revimmune for me.

The chemo scares me quite a bit, I am not saying I wont do it. But I just dont think I am ready for something like that at the moment. When I saw this, at first I ...
Read more : Hello | Views : 3439 | Replies : 20 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

a story by my wife.

http://www.mixbook.com/photo-books/stor ... ht-4471324

she wrote this her last year in college, it is about one night on a trip we took to Mexico. :?
Read more : a story by my wife. | Views : 2514 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Daily Life

spots

The neurologists can see spots on the brain and spinal chord after an mri. Can they predict what part of the body will be affected depending on the location of the spots? Why or why not?
Read more : spots | Views : 3048 | Replies : 21 | Forum : General Discussion

FDA - Attacks Vitamin B-6

Here is an article from Dr. Mercola's website. I have not had a chance to research the claims of the article, but I did find it interesting especially for those of us who use supplements in our MS treatment plan.
Pyridoxamine is one form of the vitamin B6. It is an important nutrient for helping your body process carbohydrates, support your nervous system activity and prevent homocysteine, which has been linked to increased risk of ...
Read more : FDA - Attacks Vitamin B-6 | Views : 3828 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Regimens

watch this guy draw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVQEf3FXPlA

Thanx NHE...this should work :)
Read more : watch this guy draw | Views : 1336 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Humor

Seeking Advise !!!!!

Hi Group Members,
I had several diagnosis since 2003,PPMS,Aquisucral Stenosis,emeylinating Deises ?Prograssive MS.Now my symproms are:
1.Walking (Get better for few days and again start worsening)
2.Balance Problem
3.Bladder Disfuction (Incontinience)
2.Bowel Disfunction ( Constipation relived only when taken laxative)

The meds are:
1.Beclofen (3 * 5mg)
2.Imuran ( Deises modifying Drug)
3.Predomet ( Mythylepeadisolon )

I think no meds prescribed for Bladder Disfuction (Incontinience).

Eaqgerly waitng for tour valued suggestions.

Regards
Read more : Seeking Advise !!!!! | Views : 2047 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Regimens

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 239265 • Total topics 26103 • Total members 17379

Contact us | Terms of Service