It is currently Tue May 03, 2016 3:50 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Uninsured and Unsure

Suggestions
Read more : Uninsured and Unsure | Views : 1897 | Replies : 13 | Forum : General Discussion

New to Board and on Copaxone

Hello Everyone
Newly diagnosed with MS RRMS as of Feb 2008 2 lesions seens on MRI and positive for Onco Bands on the Spinal Tap.
Started Betaseron but became very ill. Not to mention the side affects of feeling like I had the flu everyday of my life, weight gain and more Toughed out the drug until June 12 when I stopped on my own. I simply could not take the side affects.

Met with ...
Read more : New to Board and on Copaxone | Views : 1921 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Copaxone

Five month update, shamless self promotion, and a question?

Well yesterday marked the five month date of my first Campath infusion. I wish I had more to report about how I feel, but it changes from day to day. I definitely feel the long term effects of the treatment. My hair has not recovered from the infusion. It used to be very healthy and shiny where as now it is dry and dull. My skin was never quiet the same. I am always dehydrated, ...

trapped

wife and i are pretty much done and without her i just don't know. i just need to be on my own or kill myself one or the other. it will be better for her, she can still have a life where mine is finished other than breathing. who knows it might all work out or it has to.i feel so trapped because of not being able to do anything other than roll around in ...
Read more : trapped | Views : 1632 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Daily Life

Provigil for fatigue

Has anyone had their insurance refuse to pay for Provigil?

Mine has and Dr is calling to try to get them to pay.

CF
Read more : Provigil for fatigue | Views : 2237 | Replies : 12 | Forum : General Discussion

Neuro is reducing my Rebif to 22mcg

Went back to the DR for my 3 month visit after starting Rebif. Told him all my new MS symptoms and about my fever and sweating. He decided to reduce my rebif shot to 22 mcg for the next 30 days to see if anything changes.

He put me on Mobic prior to my shots for the fever, a round of Prednisone for my other MS symptoms (I don't do well on steroids) and Provigil ...
Read more : Neuro is reducing my Rebif to 22mcg | Views : 2964 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Rebif

Hiring a maid

I am thinking about hiring a maid to come in every two weeks or so.

My husband does most of the day-to-day stuff like laundry, dishes and cat litter, but I'm ashamed to say things such as vacuuming, floor washing, the bathtub and the fridge will often go uncleaned for weeks or even months. I can't keep up anymore and looking at the mess just makes me feel depressed, embarrassed and inadequate. I can't even ...
Read more : Hiring a maid | Views : 1590 | Replies : 10 | Forum : General Discussion

Vit D study shows 26% increased death risk

This study finds an overall 26% increased death risk in people with low Vit D levels:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 195629.htm

--Frank
Read more : Vit D study shows 26% increased death risk | Views : 1514 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

PLX-MS Shows Potential Benefit in Prevention of MS <:3

Pluristem's PLX-MS Shows Potential Benefit in the Prevention of Multiple Sclerosis

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. (NasdaqCM:PSTI) (DAX:PJT) a bio-therapeutics company dedicated to the commercialization of non-personalized (allogeneic) cell therapy products for a variety of degenerative, ischemic and autoimmune indications, today announced that the Company’s PLacental eXpanded (PLX-MS) cells have demonstrated in vivo efficacy in the prevention of Multiple Sclerosis (MS). PLX cells are Pluristem’s placental-derived mesenchymal stromal cells (MSCs) that have been expanded in ...
Read more : PLX-MS Shows Potential Benefit in Prevention of MS <:3 | Views : 2579 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Anyone in AUS want some N-Acetyl Cysteine?

Hi

I have 6 bottles (60 capsules in each) of 600mg N-Acetyl Cysteine that I bought from "Puritans Pride" approximately 1 year ago. I no longer need them and am happy to give them to someone who does, rather than just throw them out.

If you would like them please message me.

Best of luck and good health!

Em
Read more : Anyone in AUS want some N-Acetyl Cysteine? | Views : 2144 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Antibiotics

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 232070 • Total topics 24791 • Total members 15954

Contact us | Terms of Service