It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:45 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Bioness Story on Today Show

I went into work a little late this morning, and I caught a story on the Today show about a woman having good results using the Bioness device (I think that's how it''s spelled). I thought this was something new, and then I checked the medical devices forum here, and, sure enough, you guys were writing about these devices long ago.

You can watch the story here:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/
Read more : Bioness Story on Today Show | Views : 17408 | Replies : 97 | Forum : General Discussion

More worms for Lyon

A little dirt is good for you 27 January 2009

Ask mothers why babies are constantly picking things up from the floor or ground and putting them in their mouths, and chances are they’ll say that it’s instinctive — that that’s how babies explore the world. But why the mouth, when sight, hearing, touch and even scent are far better at identifying things?

When my young sons were exploring the streets of Brooklyn, I ...
Read more : More worms for Lyon | Views : 1996 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

So Keri and Me?

So Keri and I are the only ones eh?

Just curious if anyone else has popped off anything. I am starting to wonder if I am the guy who popps of one or 2 lesions then never has an issue again.

I just feel better than I have in a month so it got me thinking.
Read more : So Keri and Me? | Views : 3923 | Replies : 20 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Chinese stem cells; videos

I had been wishing there were some documentation of people who'd done the overseas stem cell treatments. FWIW, this site has a few MSers whose experience is documented in video.

http://www.stemcellschina.com/index.php ... -ms.-glenn

I notice that the main treatment appears to be cord blood and nerve growth factors. It seems the bulk of other research on stem cells for brain issues has shown that mesenchymal stem cells are needed, ...
Read more : Chinese stem cells; videos | Views : 1929 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Stem Cells

What Recession? The $170 Million Inauguration

This money could have feed a lot of hungry children; to spend this much with the world the way it is to me is just ignorant. To wonder why there is no money for the important things well hers one of many many reasons, someone set me striate as to why.
Read more : What Recession? The $170 Million Inauguration | Views : 2689 | Replies : 19 | Forum : General Discussion

Radiographer not happy with scan, Have to have another eek

Hi I had an MRI last Wednesday and was expecting the results in 7 days.
I have just had a phone call from the hospital at 8pm tonight saying they are not happy with the quality of my scan. I'm really worried now, I have to go to another hospital on Thursday and have another one done.
Does anyone know what this might mean. I have not been diagnosed yet but my gp is very ...
Read more : Radiographer not happy with scan, Have to have another eek | Views : 1376 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

LDN' primary usage?

Well, My Dr. doesn't really have a problem prescribing LDN but the problem is finding it. After calling all our local Pharma's we could find nothing but standard Naltrexone dosages of 25 and 50 mg. Which led my Dr. to wonder why(?). What was the original target of LDN, who makes it and so on. I do have the # in New York to order but would love to know the answer to my Dr. ...
Read more : LDN' primary usage? | Views : 6208 | Replies : 20 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

Log Out Error Message

Whenever I log out I get this error message:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare opentable() (previously declared in /home/thisisms/domains/thisisms.com/public_html/themes/Anagram/theme.php:39) in /home/thisisms/domains/thisisms.com/public_html/themes/DeepBlue/theme.php on line 14
I am going to change my theme and see if it makes a difference, but I thought y'all would want to know.
Read more : Log Out Error Message | Views : 1458 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Support

MS and/or Sjogren's

Hi,

I'm new to TIMS, but not to MS or other boards. I was dx'd 9 yrs ago with MS. Have tried ABCR and Novantrone, the latter being the only effective in slowing progression. Still, I had lots of other symptoms that couldn't be explained away by MS. My GP is both MD and naturopath with the added virtues of dilligence, ears for listening, and a great big heart. After 7 yrs and about a ...
Read more : MS and/or Sjogren's | Views : 1154 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

Medication Questions.....

I'm trying to get a handle on MS medications. Is MS one of those diseases where you have to find the right combination of medications for each individual? The last thing I feel like is having medications make me feel whoopier than I already am!

Other than researching medications/discussing tx options with dr./and pinpointing my worst symptoms/what else can I do to prepare for the options of medications that are out there?

Do most MS'ers ...
Read more : Medication Questions..... | Views : 1596 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 235114 • Total topics 25366 • Total members 16576

Contact us | Terms of Service