It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:51 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Infection from needle

Has anyone ever gotten an infection from one of the subq needle injections, like Copaxone or Rebif?
Read more : Infection from needle | Views : 1387 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Happy Holidays

Since I won't get on tomorrow I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas / Happy Chanukah!

Read more : Happy Holidays | Views : 1562 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

superoxide dismutase

Once again I believe I have had a bad experience from superoxide dismutase (glisodin). After the most exciting and revolutionary postings on the venous obstructions by Dignan et al I hastily decided to resume superoxide dismutase, despite its consumption being strongly associated with a relapse in February 2008. My thinking was that I had venous sclerosis and superoxide dismutase is good for atherosclerosis so...
Anyway once again this pill seems to have triggered a mini-relapse. ...
Read more : superoxide dismutase | Views : 2422 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Natural Approach

Virionyx- MIS416

Need your help. Has anyone heard of this? I have been asked to participate in trials in NZ. Apparently they have had good results with this drug. I spoke to a lady who was treated and she has had good reults. She could not intially stand, was wheelchair bound and could not lift her arms above her head.

She can now stand and lift her arms up.

Any feedback welcomed.

Read more : Virionyx- MIS416 | Views : 3840 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Antibody research

Interesting antibody research ... px?nid=566

I'd like to wish my old friend Lyon a Merry Christmas. We can still use the C work in the UK and haven't been pushed into the Happy Holidays cop out.

Merry Christmas to all the users of the site (even grumpy old Harry Z) and fingers crossed that 2009 will see some more research advances.

Read more : Antibody research | Views : 1509 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussion

Anyone Getting Off Tysabri?

Has anyone gotten off Tysabri? How long do you have to be off Ty before you can start another drug? I asked this question on another forum and didn't really get an answer. Actually, one person answered with a quote from Biogen which seemed very overkill.

I'd appreciate anyones input.
Read more : Anyone Getting Off Tysabri? | Views : 1571 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

MS Measle drug goes to trial

The antiviral agent will be tested on patients with MS.
Here is a link to the study concerning the higher incidence of measle antibodies in ms patients.

Go to new drug category:

At the moment I cannot locate any specifics about the human trial, but perhaps it is too early. If anyone locates the data, please give me a holler.

I suppose there are a million different thoughts ...
Read more : MS Measle drug goes to trial | Views : 1539 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Still no callback from JH...

Hey Everyone,

I can finally post here freely again, since my father is no longer being prosecuted and thus he and his attorney are no longer reading everything I post in public forums on the Internet in an attempt to discredit me as a witness. (Nice, huh?)

So JH has still not called me back. I had to cancel my appointment for August because I needed my wisdom teeth removed. They assured me on at ...
Read more : Still no callback from JH... | Views : 1860 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Login  •  Register

Total posts 234571 • Total topics 25247 • Total members 16453

Contact us | Terms of Service