It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:44 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Question for those who have had a follow-up

What does the follow up visit require as far testing and procedures go. Just trying to plan for our next trip and how long we will have to stay.

Thanks, Cat

Cheer's excellent adventure

Hey guys...
In Bologna!! Going out to walk around town, but wanted to let you know I survived the 10 hour flight from LAX to Paris...squeezed in the center seat of the center aisle in a group of 25 Norwegian motorcyclists who'd just done route 66, and were celebrating. It was like a norwegian happy hour. For ten hours. At 30,000 feet. The guys wanted to give me drinks, and one of them called me ...
Read more : Cheer's excellent adventure | Views : 9332 | Replies : 62 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Bladder Disfunction ?

Hi all,
I m having bladder dysfunction since 2003.Initially it started like i feel the sensation and try to void but it won't ,with lot of efforts (putting pressure at the pelvic region ) ,i somehow used to pass it ,but may not be completely. Now it is like i feel like urinating and it automatically passed out (some portion and as i walk it keeps coming out ,may be because of the contraction of ...
Read more : Bladder Disfunction ? | Views : 1688 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

AARDA forum

I'd never noticed a forum on the American Autoimmune Related Disease Association site, but in glancing through it it seems kind of interesting reading http://www.aarda.org/forum2/categories.php especially for people with more going on than "just" MS.
Bob
Read more : AARDA forum | Views : 1254 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Flu shot, post campath: Yes or no?

Okay, so I am an RN. The Dept of Health in my county has mandated all healthcare workers to get vaccinated, or else have a doc's note.
I asked my research nurse, and she said okay. Then I brought it up again, and now she doesn't remember saying okay. She says that the study people say "No vaccinations!".
It's a good thing I waited a few days on the shot!
What have the rest of ...
Read more : Flu shot, post campath: Yes or no? | Views : 2573 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

ghmf

.........ku,.
Read more : ghmf | Views : 2041 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Daily Life

Lisinopril and CSVI patient

As I have stenosis and also high blood pressure I have decided to ask my doctor to change my pills for high BP for Lisinopril.
Usually only my pulse is high around 120. My BP was about 150/110 so I was taking Vasocardin.
I got the information it is good for MS patients with CSVI to take Lisinopril.

So today was my first day.
I paid for 30 pills 1,17 Euro. My health insurance company ...
Read more : Lisinopril and CSVI patient | Views : 3988 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Neural Stem Cells

Preclinical Proof-of-Concept Data for the Company`s Neural Stem Cells Published
in Cell Stem Cell

PALO ALTO, Calif.--(Business Wire)--
StemCells, Inc. (NASDAQ:STEM) today announced the publication of preclinical
data demonstrating for the first time that transplantation of its proprietary,
purified human neural stem cells delays the loss of motor function in a mouse
model of infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis (NCL). NCL, commonly referred
to as Batten disease, is a fatal neurodegenerative disorder in children. This
paper, ...
Read more : Neural Stem Cells | Views : 1585 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Stem Cells

Clinical History for Dr. Dake???

Hi, I am writing up my 'clinical history' for Dr. Dake that Alex asked for. I just tried to call, but of course she is gone. I wanted to ask you guys if you could give me some direction. I have started and right now it is 2.5 pages of my MS stuff. Is that what he wants? I know he will call and ask more questions, but I feel sort of off track. TIA! ...

Blake's experience at Stanford

We just returned from Stanford earlier this week, where my husband got two stents placed in each jugular. He also did HiCy which so far had stopped his progression, but he had some lingering symptoms. It wasn't a bad experience at all and was up and about the next day no problem. He already feels better- has much more energy, walking better, no more dizziness, and no heat intolerance any more. It's pretty exciting stuff, ...
Read more : Blake's experience at Stanford | Views : 3366 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 242896 • Total topics 26661 • Total members 17824

Contact us | Terms of Service