It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:29 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

neuro psych results, ssdi

I got the results back from the neuropsych evaluation.
Geez it's no wonder I walk into walls I'm an idiot apparently..my IQ dropped a full 25 points! dur...
he also has recommended 2 x in his report that I apply for SSDisabiltiyInsurance. Has anyone done this?
It has been recommended to me to quit working my 20hr/wk so that I can get SSDI, but my measly job provides me with incredible health insurance.
medicaid insurance ...
Read more : neuro psych results, ssdi | Views : 1315 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

a new Grandpa!!

Just wanted to share...our youngest daughter & son-in-law just made us the proud grand parents (first time) of a baby boy! He's a real cute little bugger too! We were waiting in the hall about 30 feet from the open door of the delivery room, the son in law was counting to 10, pausing, counting again..and all of a sudden a baby started crying bloody blue murder! How cool, we heard him being born.
The ...
Read more : a new Grandpa!! | Views : 4012 | Replies : 9 | Forum : MS in the Golden Years

Those who have stents placed: How does it feel?

Hi all,

I am interested in knowing how it feels to have stents inside your jugular veins?

Are you aware of them all the time?

Do you feel something sharp when you turn your neck or when you are chewing food?

Is it something that is uncomfortable or annoying?

Or do you not notice them at?

Thanks

L

CCSVI on Wikipedia, Facebook, Youtube, ...?

Hi

I live in Switzerland and speak German. There are two German forums I know where CCSVI is currently discussed.
http://www.ms-forum-weihe.de (Germany, in German!)
http://www2.multiplesklerose.ch/forum/v ... f=3&t=1862 (Switzerland, in German!)
BTW: I'll soon start a thread in the French speaking forum of Switzerland, and maybe France

This subject is very important for me.

I think it's important to distribute the ideas. But in ...

If I werent so happy I would beat my head against the wall

so my MRI came back normal. the previous lesion and syrinx didnt even show. If I werent so happy I would beat my head against the wall in frustration. No MS means no MS this time after 5 years. I am definitely going to go the B12 route I am so happy I found that on this sight. but I am puzzled. I had guillian barre syndrome 7 years ago and one year later I ...
Read more : If I werent so happy I would beat my head against the wall | Views : 1096 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

NEED SOME HELP

Forum: Drug Pipeline Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:36 pm Subject: Clinical study
I am new to the site, and hope this posts -I was recently diagnosed with MS-lesions on MRI--one CIS-which affected my left eye over several weeks--I have been offered the opportunity to participate in the teraflunomide study--can someone tell ...
Read more : NEED SOME HELP | Views : 1254 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

the scientific committee...who's who

Is this the guy on the foundation's scientific committee?
http://main.uab.edu/Sites/cpodd/about/c ... m/gcutter/
and is the washington guy from the state or the DC?
and did they take locations away from the committee page?
http://www.fondazionehilarescere.org/eng/comitato.html

CCSVI - removed from a website...

Here's an example of why This Is Ms is such a special place. Someone trying to post about looking into CCSVI and being tested in Albany has their links removed from the post:

Read the abstract (copied below) and full study (link below) published
in the prestigious Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry
(JNNP):

*Copy and Paste of copyrighted material, from other Website, removed by hb-mod, moderator *

Then visit the * link to commercial ...

Living Trusts

Is there anyone on the forum here who knows about Living Trusts? Long story short.... My mother-in-law passed away in dec 08. 4 days before she passed away, the niece showed up at the hospital with her attorney; and they had a new will and trust signed. It is creaating a nightmare for me, because of my wife. We are thinking of fighting this in court as the mother-in-law was not in her right mind ...
Read more : Living Trusts | Views : 1751 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Daily Life

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 240765 • Total topics 26324 • Total members 17539

Contact us | Terms of Service