It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Could you give me advice?

Hallo friends!
I come from Poland. And I would like to describe my friend story (33 year old female).
She started to have ongoing weird neurological symptoms in 2007 and then She was diagnosed as RRMS (many lesions in RMI).
She had 7 big relapses during first one and half year (twice optic neuritis with nystagmus , losing balance, drooping food, weakness and loss of sensation and co-ordination in hand, and of course numbness, tingling, ...
Read more : Could you give me advice? | Views : 3592 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Antibiotics

Hi New Here.

Hello, I was Dxed with MS 5 years ago also tested Positive for Lyme at the same time. So far I have had 8 positive lyme tests and just found out I also tested Positive for CPN 2 years ago.

It has been a battle to get antibiotics no Dr in Oregon believes in my Lyme. I have travelled to Conecticut and California to see Drs to get antibiotics.

3 years ago I got IV ...
Read more : Hi New Here. | Views : 1881 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Antibiotics

Zamboni's new paper- Venous Collateral Circulation 8/09

the plot thickens....

Collateral Circulation in CCSVI

Abstract: A new nosologic vascular pattern that is defined by chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency (CCSVI) has been strongly associated with multiple sclerosis. The picture is characterized by significant obstacles of the main extracranial cerebrospinal veins, the jugular and the azygous system, and by the opening of substitute circles. The significance of collateral circle is still neglected. To the contrary, substitute circles are alternative pathways or vicarious ...

Nuvigil

Was at Dr. yesterday, gave me a sample pack of Nuvigil, said it would help with fatigue, does anyone know about this drug
Read more : Nuvigil | Views : 1702 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

#5 today

i CANNOT believe its been 5 months already...

How's everyone else doing? Beating the summer heat?
Read more : #5 today | Views : 1617 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Good news for Opexa!

A deal with Novartis..

<shortened url>
Read more : Good news for Opexa! | Views : 8520 | Replies : 19 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Dr. Dake Reviewed My CT Scans

I sent Dr. Dake my CT scans last week, and received a call from him today. Although the radiology report that came with my CT scans concluded that everything was "within normal ranges", Dr. Dake says that he detects that the very tops of my jugulars, at the C1-C2 level, are almost completely occluded, "pancaked" in his jargon. He spent quite some time with me on the phone, and explained that while he could not ...
Read more : Dr. Dake Reviewed My CT Scans | Views : 4499 | Replies : 25 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Copaxone Chills?

I'm about 10 weeks in on Copaxone and have had really unpleasant site reactions which I am dealing with the best I can.

But tonight (weirdly after I posted yesterday asking how others were doing!) I had what I think was a delayed reaction to my shot. (This one did hurt a bit going in which was unusual--usually just ouchy afterwards.) About 30 minutes after my shot, I started feeling suddenly sort of achy, cold ...
Read more : Copaxone Chills? | Views : 3792 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Copaxone

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 241797 • Total topics 26472 • Total members 17644

Contact us | Terms of Service