It is currently Wed May 04, 2016 8:53 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

CoQ10?

Can anyone tell me if CoQ10 is actually beneficial to the treatment of MS and how? Thank you!

My daughter has been taking 200 mg a day for approx. 5-6 weeks. She has just started Rebif (2 weeks ago). SOmeone asked me why she was supplementing with CoQ10 and that it could effect her liver (?)

She is also taking 1000mcg of B12, 400 iu of Vitamin D and 1000 mg of Omega 3 fish ...
Read more : CoQ10? | Views : 1941 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Natural Approach

Grey matter for GWA

I know you worry about grey matter GWA.

http://www.msif.org/goexternal.rm?id=4130
Read more : Grey matter for GWA | Views : 1037 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Calpain inhibitor

Contain your excitement because it's yet to be tested on humans. But it's "novel" and "oral".

Ian

Novel calpain inhibitor inhibits the progress of multiple sclerosis (MS) in an animal model 05 August 2008

Researchers at SUNY Downstate Medical Center have developed a substance that inhibits the progress of multiple sclerosis (MS) in an animal model. The agent, a novel calpain inhibitor, can be administered orally.

Calpains are a family of proteolytic enzymes naturally ...
Read more : Calpain inhibitor | Views : 1451 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

New with questions

I'm so happy to FINALLY found an unbiased website community of those affected by MS! I was diagnosed 1 year ago and am on Rebif. I feel like the MS LIfelines nurses just have a script to read and are only serving the drug company. They call me about every 3 months or so (when it's time to re-order more) and always ask if I have had an INFECTION-what gives? After a while, I feel ...
Read more : New with questions | Views : 1396 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Introductions

breathing question

Question for all, and I have no idea if it's MS related or not. I want to find out if others have experienced this. It's not really that big of a deal, but an annoyance.

You know those 'deep breaths' you take every so often (usually after a yawn) where you just breath way down until your lungs feel filled? There are times throughout the day here recently where I can't get the last 10% ...
Read more : breathing question | Views : 1575 | Replies : 9 | Forum : General Discussion

paying for the Neuromove

The best part of this device is that it can restore walking instantly!! Also, when you are thinking about payments, they are accepted for three months; if you want to send the device back, no further payments are necessary!!!

I am just trying to make you all knowledgable about therapeutic devices!! The Neuromove costs $165/ month for 3 months and then $99/month for 55 months!!

I have researched this device and it will make you ...
Read more : paying for the Neuromove | Views : 4156 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Medical Devices

the Neuromove!!

you all can be excited about the Walkaide, but I know of a much better option. I use the Neuromove from Zynex Medical and the day I received it I was walking!!! For more information call Zynex Medical at 1- 800-845-1771 or call me at 570-321-9494! Good luck all and God bless!!

Shawn Stopper
Read more : the Neuromove!! | Views : 2297 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Medical Devices

Switching from Copaxone to ???? Per new doctors orders

Just wanted some opinions here. I'm 29 and have been seeing my MS Dr for about 5 years (since I was dx). Recently, he decided to take a job at Stanford so now I'm seeing a new Dr. My old doctor really pushed Copaxone and I seemed to do well on it. I felt like he was very trustworthy. I've only had a few minor issues but am still doing well. Recently my leg is ...
Read more : Switching from Copaxone to ???? Per new doctors orders | Views : 1722 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 232099 • Total topics 24793 • Total members 15958

Contact us | Terms of Service