It is currently Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:01 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

still not sure if herx or not

you know i've been whinning so much i've forgotten to tell the cool stuff
i have no pain below my bellybtton
no spasms in legs no cramps in legs when i tell them to move on the bed they do
no bladder issues
my head is getting clearer,i remember my pin numbers on my cards
taking a week off abx the pain in my ribs, arms and hands is unbelivable
so a couple steps forward ...
Read more : still not sure if herx or not | Views : 2858 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Antibiotics

New presentation hosted by DIRECT-MS on October 3, 2007

DIRECT-MS is pleased to announce another lecture entitled The Paleo Diet For Multiple Sclerosis and other Autoimmune Diseases. The presentation is by Dr. Loren Cordain and will take place on October 03, 2007 in Calgary at the Best Western Village Park Inn (1804 Crowchild Trail NW) at 7 PM.

Dr Cordain of Colorado State University will explain how returning to a diet based on lean meats, seafood, fruits and vegetables can prevent and help treat ...
Read more : New presentation hosted by DIRECT-MS on October 3, 2007 | Views : 1387 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Understanding cancer process may benefit MS

This may be of interest to Wesley because, although the focus is primarily on cancer, the flip side of the same process seems to have implications for MS. Tryptophan has also been discussed on this forum, (I'm sure somebody said Turkey is a good source):

wfrommer@stanford.edu
650-325-1521 x208
Carnegie Institution

Scientists discover how cancer may take hold
Stanford, CA-- A team, led by researchers at the Carnegie ...
Read more : Understanding cancer process may benefit MS | Views : 1073 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Results of Mitoxantrone study

I'm having a bit of a brain fog today, which might explain why I can't see any clear conclusion from these figures. 52 of the participants followed up with other disease modifying drugs, so wouldn't it be pertinent to be able to compare results with people who took those same drugs without Mitoxantrone?

Emmanuelle Le Page 1*, Emmanuelle Leray 1, Grégory Taurin 1, Marc Coustans 1, Jacques Chaperon 2, Sean Patrick Morrissey 2 and Gilles ...
Read more : Results of Mitoxantrone study | Views : 1245 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Hello from Berlin, Germany.

Hi alls, my name is Jane AB, I live in Berlin, germany, as a housewife. I am 35 yrs with one son. my husband is a pastor. I was born in Indonesia. I got news I have MS in November 2003.. 6months before I got married. while before I dont have idea about MS. not details.. its just my leg feeling is strange.. the left one is sooo hot while it was winter. and the ...
Read more : Hello from Berlin, Germany. | Views : 1520 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introductions

r u sure

ok the whiner is back
since sept2 agony is my world
can 100mg doxy cause all this pain
Read more : r u sure | Views : 1871 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Antibiotics

Industry / academia collaboration

Biogen and Johns Hopkins are collaborating. Seems a good idea (please don't mention to Harry Z)

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j11 ... 5&w=464753
Read more : Industry / academia collaboration | Views : 1434 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

New imaging

New imaging techniques can only be good news.

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j11 ... 2&w=464753
Read more : New imaging | Views : 1165 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

I was wondering if we may be able to start....

a new topic under the title Revimmune, or close to it.

I'm on a list of 65 people, with more being added everyday to receive the treatment as soon as facility is found. There are quite a few of us who are very interested in the progress with this.

Thanks

Chris T. Young
www.chrishasms.com
Read more : I was wondering if we may be able to start.... | Views : 3344 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Suggestions

Suggestion on Sleep disorder as a symptom

I suggest and I’m begging you to create a site where the symptoms can be enumerated and possible diagnoses can be given. That would be a great help to both the patient and the doctor and your site will surely increase in popularity. I'm suffering from sleep deprivation eversince my accident last 6Sep03 which left me deaf and disabled (because I'm not able to balance probably because I’m deaf). I think a brain trauma resulted ...
Read more : Suggestion on Sleep disorder as a symptom | Views : 3568 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Suggestions

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 224981 • Total topics 23556 • Total members 14919

Contact us | Terms of Service