It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:27 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

New Wheelchair Kamikaze Video Posted: The Quest for Bagels

Hey folks, I posted a brand-new Wheelchair Kamikaze video, "The Quest for Bagels". This edition of Wheelchair Kamikaze has us heading up Broadway to my favorite bagel shop, and then for a ride through Central Park on the way home.

Hope everybody enjoys my latest adventure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0GjqwrwHs
Read more : New Wheelchair Kamikaze Video Posted: The Quest for Bagels | Views : 1655 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

Newbie Question

Hi,
I just discovered this site today!! I was dx with RRMS 7/05, based on my workup we believe I had symptoms as early as 1996. I started Rebif 44mcg 3xs/wk and stayed on that therapy until I was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma (bone cancer) 11/20/06. I had 1 exacerbation (4/06) between my MS dx and my cancer dx. Nystagmus - solumedrol resolved it.

I took a TON of chemo from 12/06 - 9/14/07. Adriamycin, ...
Read more : Newbie Question | Views : 2362 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Bartonella induced MS

http://www.uvaldeleadernews.com/article ... /news1.txt

Our 17 yr old is thought to have been infected with two strains of this bug....which in her case caused a lot of psychiatric symptoms. Luckily her mri's were normal, but they did show "enlarged perivascular spaces" and treatment has helped her VERY much.
Read more : Bartonella induced MS | Views : 1624 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Tysabri + Copaxone trial results

The double blind phase-II results indicate that the combination might be safe and effectivenes was signifficatly higher in the combination group.
Abstract

--Frank
Read more : Tysabri + Copaxone trial results | Views : 1836 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

This is a letter I got this morning for Ploymyositis

Hi Chris,

I did HiCy at Hopkins this November for my Polymyositis and am doing very well. I hope you are as well. I have a friend with MS that would like to do HiCy but she said Hopkins wouldn't have anything to do with her because she is not recurring and remitting and not in a wheelchair. I am not sure if she talked to the right person. Did you remember any of these ...
Read more : This is a letter I got this morning for Ploymyositis | Views : 1392 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

I have a date

My first infusion will be March 26th. I got a box of stuff from Biogen today. A tote bag and blanket to take to my infusions. :roll:

I'll let y'all know how it goes.

CF
Read more : I have a date | Views : 1941 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Drug Studies Fraud (not MS drugs)

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=a-m ... faked-data

Beautiful. I'd like to get my hands on this f*!?@er while I'm still able to choke the breath out of him.
Read more : Drug Studies Fraud (not MS drugs) | Views : 1422 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Looking in Central California

I'm looking for a doctor to prescribe me LDN. I read through these post and found no one on the west coast.

Any help would be appreciated.

Misty
Read more : Looking in Central California | Views : 2769 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

second dose day two

I have in IV in my right wrist, so it is hard for me to type. Therefore, I not sure how long this post will be. Yesterday the infusion went ok. Although, I went into vagus shock during the IV insertion and passed out ( my blood pressure also dropped in half). But after that is was pretty smooth sailing. Kristin and I had some serious headaches. I also had a stomach ache and some ...
Read more : second dose day two | Views : 1516 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

Puns for the day...

1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much Pi.
  2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned
    out to be an optical Aleutian.
  3. She was only a whisky maker, but he loved her still.
  4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it
    was a weapon of math disruption.
  5. No matter how much ...
Read more : Puns for the day... | Views : 1960 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Humor

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 237613 • Total topics 25818 • Total members 17096

Contact us | Terms of Service