It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

A little good news

Hi all,

I just wanted to say I received my neuro report on the Brain/Spinal MRI I had last Friday and the results are encouraging. My brain appears stable (although my brother questions that :wink: ) with one lesion being less visable. This was my first spinal scan and no spinal lesions were identified.

It's been almost a year since I was diagnosed when an excerbation hit ...
Read more : A little good news | Views : 1356 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

trials?

Is there a certain amount of participants that have to be in a trial for it to be successful or to move through the phases?
Read more : trials? | Views : 1266 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

User's experience update

Hi

I haven't posted on here for quite a while. I can't quite believe that it's been 4 years since I posted. Campath seems to have come a long way since then, but has a little further to go. I understand that if all goes well with Phase III, it might be approved in 2011-12.

If anyone is still following my MS story, I've updated the site again recently.
I also notice that I originally ...
Read more : User's experience update | Views : 2294 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

A sentiment we can all get behind

This sounds like a great event. I second that emotion.

http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2007/12/0610.cfm
Read more : A sentiment we can all get behind | Views : 1195 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Electric Stair Lifts

Hi!

I am wondering about which electric stair lift to purchase. I am not sure where this query should be posted, but what I would like to know is what experiences others have had with various brands and models of stair lifts, good and bad.

We of course want to buy one that will continue to work over a long time period.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

John ...
Read more : Electric Stair Lifts | Views : 3683 | Replies : 24 | Forum : General Discussion

Can no longer afford Copaxone

Does anyone know of a doctor in central Florida who will prescribe LDN? I need meds but my insurance company just raised my copay for Copaxone from $35 to over $350. I cannot afford it. Thanks!
Read more : Can no longer afford Copaxone | Views : 1482 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Dr Tim Vollmer video

The Acclerated Cure Project has included a video of its 2007 annual event on its website. The video of Dr Tim Vollmer's presentation looks very interesting - I've seen the first 20 mins and will watch the rest later. I think GWA is a fan of Dr Vollmer.

Ian

http://www.acceleratedcure.org/video/acp-annual2007.php
Read more : Dr Tim Vollmer video | Views : 4127 | Replies : 15 | Forum : General Discussion

In Memory and Hope

Today marks the one year anniversary of my uncle’s death from MS. If you ever hear someone say you can’t die from MS, unfortunately I know that you can and it was a terrible way to die. He was a great guy and I miss him. I was diagnosed with MS the year he died. But, here is where the hope part comes in; I believe I have a better chance against this illness than ...
Read more : In Memory and Hope | Views : 1616 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

Pork?

Ok, this is a strange connection....but the story really caught my eye. Really feel for these folks and their families...

Eleven employees at an Austin pork plant have developed chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) There's currently an official inquiry, since these folks have become very ill...numbness, tingling, loss of mobility, stiffness and pain.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22105971/

I actually found a site where someone has spent alot of time compiling evidence stating ...
Read more : Pork? | Views : 3642 | Replies : 20 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 226774 • Total topics 23890 • Total members 15161

Contact us | Terms of Service