It is currently Sat May 23, 2015 3:33 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

fun fun fun

well my latest diagnosis: carpal tunnel syndrome. back to B complex for me!
Read more : fun fun fun | Views : 2679 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Daily Life

Estriol

Does anyone else use Estriol to treat their MS?
Read more : Estriol | Views : 26152 | Replies : 73 | Forum : Regimens

LDN and Tovaxin

I am starting this thread to open up some dialogue about LDN. Almost everything I read about LDN that's positive makes mention of how it has improved the patient's bladder voiding. I also read in the LDN area that most of the people on it who are seeing results seem to see more improvement; i.e., not just halting progression but promoting repair.

Does anyone know if LDN is on the list of exclusion drugs for ...
Read more : LDN and Tovaxin | Views : 3361 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Erythropoietin

Small trial but shows promise as neuro-protective agent.

<shortened url>
Read more : Erythropoietin | Views : 1732 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Campath results at ECTRIMS

A couple of Campath results reported at ECTRIMS. I think there will be some more, but the abstracts are not yet available.

<shortened url>

<shortened url>
Read more : Campath results at ECTRIMS | Views : 8295 | Replies : 31 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

Biogen's drugs for MS

Lots of presentations by Biogen on its various MS products at the ECTRIMS conference which starts today. Most are being presented at the weekend so I'll try to post them when I see them. This is a taster:

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j11 ... 6&w=464753
Read more : Biogen's drugs for MS | Views : 1299 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

hello!

Hi! Another new one. Short story.... Diagnosed 4.5 years ago. RRMS. I am 44 and they think it started when I was about 23/24. Main issues tingling/numbness/pins/needles and major spacitity from bra line down.

I used rebif for first 3 months but felt it was very wrong for me. I found initial trial with estriol and prayed about it for several weeks and decided it was the right thing for me much to my neuro's ...
Read more : hello! | Views : 1570 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Introductions

prednisone

does CPn act the same way as lyme
lyme seems to ose your body as its personal playground
shell

ROBBIE, how are you doing
Read more : prednisone | Views : 1974 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Antibiotics

LDN Conference, 20 October. Anyone here, attending? SammyJo?

I wish that I could: http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/events.htm

I spoke with Dr. Skip Lenz, months ago, about it. Asked him if those of us who are on both an antibiotic protocol and LDN will be discussed. He told me it will, at least, be mentioned. The myth that it is not safe to take antibiotics and LDN, at the same time, sure needs to be addressed!

--Minai
Read more : LDN Conference, 20 October. Anyone here, attending? SammyJo? | Views : 2686 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

Medications

Hi,

I was on Rebif for 2 months, but was taken off because of allergic reaction. 1 month later I started Copaxone, but was allergic to that too.

I saw an allergist and my Neuro, no one knows what to do for me next. Apparently Mannitol is in all of the CRAB's and that's what I seem to be allergic to.

Has anyone ever heard allergies to all meds? Do you have any recommendations?

Any ...
Read more : Medications | Views : 1576 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 225556 • Total topics 23654 • Total members 15009

Contact us | Terms of Service