It is currently Fri May 29, 2015 9:41 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Employment, insurance and disability issues

Is it possible to get this added as a category? People post on this topic in other categories, but threads get buried.

Thanks
Lisa
Read more : Employment, insurance and disability issues | Views : 2796 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Suggestions

Phase 2 Daclizumab Data

Phase 2 Data Show Daclizumab Significantly Reduced Multiple Sclerosis
Lesions in Patients Receiving Interferon Beta Therapy

12 October 2007

Biogen Idec Inc. and PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDL) announced today that Phase 2 data demonstrated a significant reduction in new or enlarged gadolinium-enhancing lesions when daclizumab is added to interferon beta therapy in patients with active relapsing multiple sclerosis (MS). These data will be presented tomorrow at the 23rd Congress of the European Committee for ...
Read more : Phase 2 Daclizumab Data | Views : 1389 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Some news about Tysabri

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/ar ... plication/
I don't know how to make the link small
Read more : Some news about Tysabri | Views : 947 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Is my disability due to my previous hobbies?

My previous hobbies included running with scissors, playing in traffic, sticking my tongue into the fan blade, and ofcourse playing good cop/bad cop with my ex. My disability is Multiple Sclerosis. Is this why I have MS?
Read more : Is my disability due to my previous hobbies? | Views : 5047 | Replies : 31 | Forum : General Discussion

Hello everyone! I am new here.

Hello everyone, I have been Dx'd with MS in Feb. '07. I have had two relapses since. The two relapses were like hitting brick walls and now I am working five hours a week and reaping those rewards(LOL) (awaiting SS disability). I know that if I ever see a light at the end of the tunnel again, I WILL RUN!! Probabaly another damm train!
Read more : Hello everyone! I am new here. | Views : 2064 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Introductions

How long do you predict for new treatments?

Hi,

I'm aware that there a quite a few drugs currently being trialed for ms.
This is all very exciting i guess but i do wonder how long it will be before we see the next new ms treatment that is superior to what is available now.

I don't understand when things are in stage II or III etc what that actually means in terms of getting possible approval and becoming availabe, will it be ...
Read more : How long do you predict for new treatments? | Views : 1235 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

One Year on Abx

I started the CAP one year and 3 months ago. I started with azithromycin, then added doxy, then started the flagyl. I have done 10 flagyl pulses up to date. I really have not noticed much improvement so far. My MS still seems to be progresssing. I do seem to have more pronounced balance issues than at this time last year. Still dealing with the neuropathic pain in my legs. Still do want to give ...
Read more : One Year on Abx | Views : 2040 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Antibiotics

fun fun fun

well my latest diagnosis: carpal tunnel syndrome. back to B complex for me!
Read more : fun fun fun | Views : 2680 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Daily Life

Estriol

Does anyone else use Estriol to treat their MS?
Read more : Estriol | Views : 26198 | Replies : 73 | Forum : Regimens

LDN and Tovaxin

I am starting this thread to open up some dialogue about LDN. Almost everything I read about LDN that's positive makes mention of how it has improved the patient's bladder voiding. I also read in the LDN area that most of the people on it who are seeing results seem to see more improvement; i.e., not just halting progression but promoting repair.

Does anyone know if LDN is on the list of exclusion drugs for ...
Read more : LDN and Tovaxin | Views : 3365 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 225668 • Total topics 23672 • Total members 15025

Contact us | Terms of Service