It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:19 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Jacobs Neurological Institute

I know their study has been covered in parts of other topics. I wasn't sure where to put this, so I thought I'd start a new one. I finally got confirmation and my dates are set for September. The one thing I was told that's a bit different from what others have said is that I will get a written report of my doppler and MRI results a week or so later. I wasn't expecting ...
Read more : Jacobs Neurological Institute | Views : 2408 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Shelf life liquid LDN?

Hello all,

just wondering what the consensus was regarding shelflife (in refrigerator) for liquid LDN? I have been on original prescription for 6 weeks & it doesn't seem to be working much anymore :roll:

I originally started at 1.5 mg then went up to 2 mg a week ago with no differences good OR bad...

Thanks so much for any input!
Take care,
Karen
Read more : Shelf life liquid LDN? | Views : 3455 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

myoclonic Jerks or twitches.

Does anyone suffer from severe myoclonic jerks in their legs, arms, spine and face? What has worked best in treating them for you?
Read more : myoclonic Jerks or twitches. | Views : 1434 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Stopped Rebif

Well, I finally stopped taking my Rebif. I got increasingly frustrated with the injection site reactions. I have been relapse free for over two years, but I still have the daily crud we all deal with. Truth be told, however, I feel like my fatigue has been better since stopping the Rebif completely.

Today I will probably chastise a patient for stopping their medications early. Yes, even docs can be hypocrites ...
Read more : Stopped Rebif | Views : 9884 | Replies : 20 | Forum : Rebif

Looking for shared wisdom...

I'm newly diagnosed, and as I'm sure you all know, it's alot to take in. There's so much information out there but a lot of it is still vague or different from the other. I want to know more about MS, mostly how to better cope, help your body recover from an attack, how to deal with the symptoms (ex. what to avoid doing, what to do, etc.), how to make your body healthier and ...
Read more : Looking for shared wisdom... | Views : 1440 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

what diet, vitamins, etc to take?

I'm newly diagnosed and I really want to do all that I can to help my body recover. However, I'm not quite clear on exactly how to do that yet. There are so many diets already that I've found that claim to help relieve your symptoms (swank, best bet, ms recovery diet). I don't know where to start! I don't think I want to eliminate dairy completely or other drastic measures, but I can avoid ...
Read more : what diet, vitamins, etc to take? | Views : 1477 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Diet

What diet, vitamins, etc to take???

I'm newly diagnosed and I really want to do all that I can to help my body recover. However, I'm not quite clear on exactly how to do that yet. There are so many diets already that I've found that claim to help relieve your symptoms (swank, best bet, ms recovery diet). I don't know where to start! I don't think I want to eliminate dairy completely or other drastic measures, but I can avoid ...
Read more : What diet, vitamins, etc to take??? | Views : 2198 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Diet

What vitamins to take, how to help your body recover???

Read more : What vitamins to take, how to help your body recover??? | Views : 1667 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Natural Approach

Re: CCSVI treatment pain relief

I know that the few that have been treated with stents have discussed the need for some heavy duty pain meds following surgery. I just ran across the following article and wondered how it might affect future treatments? I'm sure that there are other options available if the FDA follows this recommendation.

FDA advisers vote to take Vicodin, Percocet off market
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/30/ac ... index.html

NHE
Read more : Re: CCSVI treatment pain relief | Views : 2277 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

fourth day post campath-rash

got the rash today. looks like little pimples all over the fronts of my shoulders. doesn't itch though, which is a good point. i also had to go to urgent care for the cough. turns out i have bronchitis.
Read more : fourth day post campath-rash | Views : 1873 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 241278 • Total topics 26401 • Total members 17574

Contact us | Terms of Service