It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:45 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Home Sick

Well I am sitting at home sick with some kind of funk that is going around. I need to be working very badly since the 31st of Oct is my last day of work. Our office is being shut down, they call it consolidation because that does not sound like closed and 5 people are losing their jobs. They want it to sound like a good thing.

It is not a good thing. 5 people ...
Read more : Home Sick | Views : 1810 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

3 months after campath

I just completed my visit for my 3 month check up. Blood counts continue to increase and hopefuly will be back to pre-campath levels in a few more months. My energy level is increasing and I am having fewer days each week where I just want to get home to relax/sleep. I hope all of the other campather's out there are doing well.
Read more : 3 months after campath | Views : 2003 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

BG-12 significantly reduced brain lesions in multiple sclerosis 24 October 2008

Biogen Idec announced the publication of Phase IIb data showing that a 240 mg three-times-daily dose of the company's novel oral compound, BG-12 (BG00012, dimethyl fumarate), reduced the number of new gadolinium enhancing (Gd+) lesions by 69 percent in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS) when in comparison to therapy with placebo (p<0.0001).

The data also showed a 53 percent reduction in the ...
Read more : BG-12 | Views : 1911 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Tecfidera (BG-12, dimethyl fumarate)

Eric O'shea

Read more : Eric O'shea | Views : 1460 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Humor

Avonex and Valtrex

I'm new to your forum. I was diagnosed with MS 14 years ago and my symptoms were double vision, loss of control of left leg and extreme fatigue. Originally I was treated with Prednisolone to get back on an even keel but clearly it was not a long term solution. Over the next 2 years I became substantially more fatigued and developed severe cognitive problems as well. It was not a pleasant time. Being ...
Read more : Avonex and Valtrex | Views : 19652 | Replies : 69 | Forum : Regimens

Fishing with the parents

Went fishing w/ my folks last Monday. I had a great time on the water w/ them, I think they did too.

Read more : Fishing with the parents | Views : 2321 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Daily Life

Biogenetic hormone for MS?

There has been a lot of bus lately about biogenetic hormone therapy for age, and meapause symptoms. Well has anyone heard anything about it for MS symptoms? Most women improve when their hormone change during pregnancy. Therefore, it only makes since.

Does anyone have any information?
Read more : Biogenetic hormone for MS? | Views : 2184 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Allergies and Campath, update 6 months after Campath

Hello, I received Campath off lable in April of this year. It is very true that the reasurch trials have shown promising results for RRMS. Some studies have shown Campath to be 84% more effective than Rebif, but like any drug you need to seriously consider the drug in your perticular case carefuly and READ, READ, READ forums like these that have patients discribing their specific reactions.

Prior to Campath, I had tried Copaxone, Betaserone, ...

Dignan - Infrared Irradication

This trial is in Canada. I've arranged for you and Jimmlegs to be in the hospital beds next to each other. You could hold hands while you receive your Irradication (and perhaps fall in love).

<shortened url>
Read more : Dignan - Infrared Irradication | Views : 1460 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Racing Against the Clock

Disclosure: While Kim is on ABX, I have been vouyeristicly interested in Tovaxin and have been hoping for it’s success. I even invested in the stock, which I still have.

Opexa released a 10-Q today. The 10-Q is a report that public companies are required to submit to the securities and exchange commission. There are often some interesting nuggets of knowledge in these reports and I thought folks here might be interested in what Opexa ...
Read more : Racing Against the Clock | Views : 1633 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Login  •  Register

Total posts 234635 • Total topics 25265 • Total members 16465

Contact us | Terms of Service