It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:45 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

New with questions

Hi all,

I've been reading this site for a while and have found alot of really good info here. I decided to finally post because I had a couple of questions and was wondering if anyone has had a situation similar to mine.

I was diagnosed back in 1996 at age 22 after a pretty bad initial attack. After I recovered from it, I regained all of my function/mobility except for a few remaining pains, ...
Read more : New with questions | Views : 1634 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introductions

Spinal cord research

Not MS, but relates to scarring so could be relevant in the future.
Read more : Spinal cord research | Views : 1474 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Tysabri and LDN

Has anybody tried taking both meds at the same time? What are your results?
Read more : Tysabri and LDN | Views : 6707 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Read more : 321 | Views : 1515 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

this is about calcium and fatigue for heart patients, but...

It's an interesting idea for some MS people I imagine. My husband is certainly fatigued!
Read more : this is about calcium and fatigue for heart patients, but... | Views : 1309 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Montel Williams news

...sad news when anyone has setback from this disease

Print article Print article
Refer this article Refer to a friend
Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (
2008-02-13 23:21:27 -

LATEST: Talk show host MONTEL WILLIAMS has quit his long-running U.S. TV programme because the multiple sclerosis he suffers from is beginning to take a grip.
The star ...
Read more : Montel Williams news | Views : 3549 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Acupuncture / Pain

:D 4 years ago I was in pain every night waking from sleep with very bad leg pains, I put up with this for about 1 year when somebody suggested Acupuncture, I tried this service for 3 sessions over 3 weeks and behold that pain I was suffering every night is now only a memory, I had forgoten this pain until now thats why I am ...
Read more : Acupuncture / Pain | Views : 1519 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Natural Approach

rebif and emotional disturbance

I want to raise a topic and see if anyone else and/or people close to them have noticed a certain side-effect of rebif.

There was a thread on here a while ago about rebif and depression and also anxiety and panic attacks. This tipped me off to re-assess what I had been observing in a friend who was on rebif and had recently been put on the higher dose. The situation started gradually and since ...
Read more : rebif and emotional disturbance | Views : 5854 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Rebif

Genetic susceptibility / environmental triggers

Note of seminar hosted by the Acclerated Cure Project.
Read more : Genetic susceptibility / environmental triggers | Views : 1249 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Antisense - ATL-1102

Not much info - Teva is partnering with Antisense Therapeutics to help the latter get its MS drug - ATL-1102 - (currently Phase II) to market. ATL-1102 has a similar approach as Tysabri.

This is the second story within a month of a large drugs company partnering with a smaller one (other one was BioMS and Lilly).

Probably shows that these drugs show some promise.

Ian ... 5&w=464753
Read more : Antisense - ATL-1102 | Views : 1472 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Login  •  Register

Total posts 228549 • Total topics 24183 • Total members 15469

Contact us | Terms of Service