It is currently Sat May 30, 2015 1:48 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Remyelination

Okay it's with the mouse model, but it's Mayo Clinic which is highly respected. And we need cheering up. Lots more articles due end of this week with the ECTRIMS conference.

Ian

Antibody leads to repair of myelin sheath in lab study of multiple sclerosis and related disorders 09 October 2007

Mayo Clinic researchers have found that a human antibody administered in a single low dose in laboratory mouse models can repair myelin, the ...
Read more : Remyelination | Views : 2625 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

DNA Plasmid Vaccination for Multiple Sclerosis

not really sure where to put this article...unfortunately, i am only able to get part of the article...tried to google the title, but had little success...here is the link and what i was able to find:

http://archneur.ama-assn.org/cgi/conten ... 64/10/1385

In this issue of the Archives, Bar-Or and coworkers1 report on a successful attempt to induce antigen-specific tolerance with a DNA encoding myelin basic protein (MBP) vaccine in patients with ...
Read more : DNA Plasmid Vaccination for Multiple Sclerosis | Views : 1208 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

new campaign in the UK

Read more : new campaign in the UK | Views : 1301 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

IV ABX

why aren't they in the protocal
Read more : IV ABX | Views : 2217 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Antibiotics

Hi :) New here

Hiya everyone,

I am new to the site, my name is Laura I am 25 and live in the UK in the South. Diagnosed with RRMS December 2005, though the Neuro thinks I had it for about 5-6 years before that.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, hope you're all well today!

Laura x
Read more : Hi :) New here | Views : 1581 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Introductions

iodine and ms

iodine4health.com For those who said they're hot/cold
Read more : iodine and ms | Views : 4615 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Regimens

Out of Africa

AllyB wrote: and certainly did not want to be seen as some shyster trying to extort money from sick people... Shocked
Hi Ally,
Well, that does go on here from time to time and people do get rightly upset about it, but in those cases it's obvious that there is no underlying humor involved.

Besides, this exact subject has come up before (chocolate vs MS) and I think it was agreed that in regards to chocolate, ...
Read more : Out of Africa | Views : 4684 | Replies : 39 | Forum : General Discussion

new - seeking info

Hello,
I am 39, diagnosed in 2000 after MRI and spinal tap. Started with a severe headache for days then turned into issues on both sides of my body - legs, arms and torso. This lasted a couple of months. Prior to that I cannot recall anything that would indicated I had MS and there is no family history. I have always seen a naturopathic doctor and continue to do so. I chose not to ...
Read more : new - seeking info | Views : 1608 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Introductions

and another newbie!

[b
my name really IS merrily, but I have decided to spell the darned name any way I like it. (the mom likes marilee)
So yes, I am abit rebellious when it comes to my mom, we just rub each other that way. If anyone needs a travel agent, contact me, she can try sending you on a guilt trip, bags packed and all.!! & believe me she is good.
I truely had no intention ...
Read more : and another newbie! | Views : 1389 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Introductions

alittle help from a friend to be re: site support

:oops: [

Hi, I am just trying to catch on the all this "stuff" and thot I'd just quickly set up alittle of my personal info, when I came across (already) something I don't get>
Can someone tell me what php syntax time zone means?? I was thinking you wanted MY time zone? do ya?? :?:
Read more : alittle help from a friend to be re: site support | Views : 2223 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Support

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 225676 • Total topics 23675 • Total members 15030

Contact us | Terms of Service