It is currently Wed May 27, 2015 7:16 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

PI 2301

Already on Dignan's list as a Phase I drug. Some more info. Strange that it's only being trialled (for safety) in men.

Peptimmune Initiates Phase I Study With a Novel Peptide Copolymer for the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis 03 October 2007

Peptimmune, Inc. a privately held biotechnology company, announced that physicians have treated the first participant in a clinical trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of PI-2301, a novel peptide copolymer ...
Read more : PI 2301 | Views : 1420 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

robbie

how are you doing
are you any better
shell
Read more : robbie | Views : 2459 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Antibiotics

NAC

What is this? I have seen it in a couple posts. Is it a supplement? How does it help?

Thanks,
Danni
Read more : NAC | Views : 1447 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

minocycline (for stroke)

Read more : minocycline (for stroke) | Views : 1083 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

aug 16

does the pain ever stop
i'm still only on 100 mh doxy
i go see my gp on the 13
what is my next step
did anyone ever become unbelievablly stiff. it is like rigor has set in
thanks shell
Read more : aug 16 | Views : 2207 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Antibiotics

SF1019 and Alan Osmand's date has passed...

Another post reminded me of the statement on Alan Osmand's web site of up and coming info on sf1019, so I went back to check it out, only to be disappointed.
alanosmand wrote:Hello! It's August 16th,
Within the next 2-3 weeks, I'll have information on this website, that will be directing you to the appropriate website by Argyll BioTechnologies that contains information about the scientific breakthrough drug that I have been working with the last ...
Read more : SF1019 and Alan Osmand's date has passed... | Views : 2010 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

How I learned I have MS.

Hello Everyone,

It has taken me about eight months to trip across this site. I'm certianly glad I did. I was diagnosed with RRMS back in January and it came as quite a suprise! I hadn't had any symptoms until I woke up New Years Day with double vision, vertigo, and vomiting. Ok, I know it sounds like a hangover, but I hadn't had that much to drink. I thought maybe I had food poisoning. ...
Read more : How I learned I have MS. | Views : 2592 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Introductions

chicken

ok i'm a pansie, i took mon-thurs off
i felt pretty good, took naproxin for a few days started abx again
fri not too bad
sat worse
sun back to agony
why are roobie and i in so much pain
this can not be herx, can it
sat, i got some sore in my ear, today i got a massive cold sore my life is hell, i bow down to all of you that have ...
Read more : chicken | Views : 2082 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Antibiotics

Stem cell trial:Prof Scolding

Here is a report of the work being undertaken by Professor Scolding. I like its optimism!. 8)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/28/nstem128.xml

J
Read more : Stem cell trial:Prof Scolding | Views : 1596 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Stem Cells

Antibody Promotes Remyelination

Preclinical Study Published in Nature Medicine Shows Anti-LINGO-1 Antibody Promotes Remyelination
Suggests Potential Role in the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis and Other
Demyelinating Diseases

CAMBRIDGE, MASS., September 30 /CNW/ - Biogen Idec (NASDAQ: BIIB) announced today the publication of findings from a preclinical study reporting that the anti-LINGO-1 antibody can promote spinal cord remyelination and axonal integrity, suggesting a potential role as a treatment for multiple sclerosis (MS) and other demyelinating diseases of the central ...
Read more : Antibody Promotes Remyelination | Views : 2607 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 225625 • Total topics 23666 • Total members 15019

Contact us | Terms of Service