It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:55 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Some info about Pixantrone which could be useful for MS in the future (it's like Mitoxantrone without the cardiac risk issues). ... 1&w=464753
Read more : Pixantrone | Views : 1259 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Hepatitis B vaccine and MS : what about the US ?

Hi all

As I've mentioned it before, I'm french, and the question of the possible link between Hepatitis B vaccination and MS is regularly raised in Pasteur's country. From my point of view, it seems to be a "french-only" concern. My question is : what is the north american opinion about this concern ? Did your neuros give you any information about this ?
Read more : Hepatitis B vaccine and MS : what about the US ? | Views : 2290 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

Anyone taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine w/ Lipoic Acid, Glycine....

I've been rotating throughout the weeks between Acetyl-L-Carnitine / Lipoic acid, Glycine, N-Acetylglucosamine, Glucosamine Chondroitin and even Milk Thistle 1000 Mgs.

It all sounds so scary doesn't it.

I feel extremely good the past three months, much better than on any of the useless needles and pills the neuros have given me.

Do any of you take any of the above listed? I am also on Copaxone, but I didn't start feeling my oats again ...
Read more : Anyone taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine w/ Lipoic Acid, Glycine.... | Views : 2596 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Regimens

Stem cells for diabetes

I was giving up this site for Lent but lasted 3 days!

Interesting article about stem cells for diabetes which shows how fast this area is moving.

Read more : Stem cells for diabetes | Views : 1485 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Stem Cells

My mother has has MS for many years and her doctor has recently given her Cellcept alone to take. But after reading up about it I've seen it's used for transplant patients and has so many side effects it can only make her worst. Has anyone got any information about this or experience???
Read more : Cellcept | Views : 3744 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Myeline Repair Foundation

Yea! Scott Johnson and his team continue to move forward. Projected licensing of target drug for myelin repair in 2009.
Read more : Myeline Repair Foundation | Views : 1986 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

Hey Gang....

Because I wanted to chill out, and give the boards some space from my ramblings (SO sorry about the whole pork thing :oops: )

I am now writing my l-o-n-g, involved, sometimes off topic musings down in a journal. If anyone is so inclined, hop on over to the journals and check it out-

This way I'll free up space ...
Read more : Hey Gang.... | Views : 1707 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

The pork thing

Okay, so I can believe that meat workers handling pig brains may catch some disease....

But as for pork causing MS. This is the most ridiculous pile of garbage I've ever heard.

What is on the top of the list for an American cook out??? Hot dogs! Now tell me with a straight face that this causes MS.

If this were true, then EVERYONE would have it.
Read more : The pork thing | Views : 1912 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

Why Novantrone?

I went to see my neurologist yesterday, I go as infrequently as possible. I told him I went off my Avonex in December after nine years. I proceeded to tellhim I was considering LDN and he almost freaked. Now in the last nine years I've progressed nicely from walking without assistance to wheelchair bound. Never once did my Doctor tell me about Novantrone but now that I'm off Avonex and possibly considering LDN, he tells ...
Read more : Why Novantrone? | Views : 5224 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Novantrone

Read more : 123 | Views : 7789 | Replies : 43 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Login  •  Register

Total posts 228648 • Total topics 24190 • Total members 15485

Contact us | Terms of Service