It is currently Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:22 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Catfreak's date for the testing and intervention

Alex called me today about Noon my time or 10AM Stanford time. She gave me a choice of Aug 24-25 or Sept 2-3. I spoke with my husband and we decided Sept 2-3 would work best for us since we are on vacation now and need to get back and get everything ready like flights and hotel.

She is still working on my insurance.

Cat

Endovascular treatment of MS: personal experience

I am a 63 year old Italian consultant cardiac surgeon working full time in Belfast since 1993. I was diagnosed wirh chronic progressive MS in 1986. It started with spasticity and progressive weakness of the lower limbs, more marked on the right side. It affected my ability to walk and control of bladder and bowels became a problem, in addition to erectile disfunction. When I met prof. Zamboni two years ago I walked with a ...

Can I take LDN in the daytime?

I forgot to take my LDN last night. What will happen if I take it during the day?
Read more : Can I take LDN in the daytime? | Views : 3060 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

HALT-MS study

I'm currently trying to get enrolled in the HALT-MS study (high-dose BEAM chemotherapy followed by autologous stem cell transplant)

Is anyone here enrolled in the study? Have you been through the procedure yet? Interested to hear about experiences, especially in Seattle (one of the study sites).

I should know in about 3 weeks if I will be accepted into the study.
Read more : HALT-MS study | Views : 2067 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Stem Cells

I have an appt. for the procedure

Hi all. I decided to give Alex a call to check in. I spoke to Dr. Dake who agreed to do my surgery in mid Dec. Because of work I cannot get away until then. So I will come back and report in a few months!! Just to let those know who are waiting I think Alex said there is still an opening in Aug. 24th or 25th??? Good luck to everyone else who is ...

Need Advice Fast, Please.

I just went out East and My Nuero found a 2 year old test that was Positive for CPN, he put me on the Stratton/Vanderbelt protocol . I have always taken antibiotics in the past for Lyme and they have definitly helped my MS.

Well he retested the CPN and it came back negative. With no written recomendation of what to do. Can the tests be wrong sometimes? I go see my Local PCP today ...
Read more : Need Advice Fast, Please. | Views : 4769 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Antibiotics

Rebif causing increase in sensory symptoms?

I was diagnosed in June, and started Rebif 4 weeks ago. I have just finished my last 22 mcg, and tuesday is my first 44 mcg injection. When I began Rebif, my symptoms, which are primarily sensory, had been stable for about 3 months. Two days after my first dose of Rebif, my sensory symptoms (originally mostly in one arm and hand) worsened, spreading to my foot, and then both feet, and both legs over ...
Read more : Rebif causing increase in sensory symptoms? | Views : 2670 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Rebif

future of ms research looks bright

Hard To Treat Diseases (HTDS.PK) Scientists Present Encouraging Results For The Future Of Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
Main Category: Multiple Sclerosis
Article Date: 15 Aug 2009 - 1:00 PDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard to Treat Diseases, Inc. (HTDS:PK), announced that there is great progress being made with the experimental findings to aid in the suppression or ultimately the cure of Multiple Sclerosis not only in their lab in Belgrade, but around the world.

In a recent study posted ...
Read more : future of ms research looks bright | Views : 1529 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

For Holly...

She's back home, her boyfriend and sister will update us.
For those who do- send her our love.
I'll update when I hear more,
Joan
Read more : For Holly... | Views : 15927 | Replies : 85 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 243334 • Total topics 26746 • Total members 17862

Contact us | Terms of Service