It is currently Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:13 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Greetings from San Diego County

Just dx'd with PPMS. Yuck!!!

PPMS'ers - interested in yacking with you. How are you doing? What are you doing, since there is no treatment?

Toodles
Read more : Greetings from San Diego County | Views : 1158 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introductions

RE; GRAHAM-STETZER FILTERS

DEAR MEMBERS my mane is seeva i need any one of our know about
GRAHAM-STETZER FILTERS.ONE OF MY M.S FRIEND from LONDON send me a e.mail wich she was recevied from another her m.s friend. about this filters. thay called dirty electricity contamination can be cleaned by this filters. a lady was with progressive m.s has met DR. HAVAS and he installed 14 filters in his house and within three days he repoted walking unaid. ...
Read more : RE; GRAHAM-STETZER FILTERS | Views : 1784 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

PPMS Newbie saying Hi!!

Got my diagnosis on Friday, 3/28. I long suspected so I was relieved on one hand and scared by the Primary Progressive part.

I had two clear MRIs. A incriminating Lumbar puncture. EP test next week. Dr. has already told me there is 'no treatment'.

So looking at Supplements, exercise, yoga, swimming, howling at the moon, how can get the most out of my life?

How do people keep on with the fatigue? This is ...
Read more : PPMS Newbie saying Hi!! | Views : 2666 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Introductions

The MS Recovery Diet

This book, The MS Recovery Diet by Ann D. Sawyer and Judith E. Bachrach, expresses many unconventional ideas.

On the general attitude toward MS by medicine and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society:
Contrast ours to the MS world of allopathic medicine and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS), where progress is defined as the slowing of the progressive downward spiral into disability. By their understanding, after the disease has developed to secondary progressive and symptoms ...
Read more : The MS Recovery Diet | Views : 3034 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Reading Nook

Vancouver, BC GP

Does anyone out there live in Vancouver BC and know of a GP that has a lot of experience with people with MS and/or spinal chord injuries?
Read more : Vancouver, BC GP | Views : 2131 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Daily Life

Greetings from Utah :)

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind that I copied and pasted from another forum, it's just easier :wink: My name is Kim, I am 44 years old and live near Salt Lake City with my two wonderful boys 16 and 18 and a one-eyed cat named Lucky.

December 2nd 07 I woke up and my left leg was numb from my butt to my toes. It ...
Read more : Greetings from Utah :) | Views : 1531 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introductions

Tysabri vs Cellcept

My Dr. would like me to change my MS drug, I am currently on Copaxone. No new lesions on MRI but am having difficultly walking. He gave me two choices Tysabri or CellCept. I haven't been able to find out much about CellCept, its primary use is to prevent rejection of transplanted organs, but it is used in MS and lupus. My BIG question is to those that are taking Tysabri- DO YOU FEEL BETTER? ...
Read more : Tysabri vs Cellcept | Views : 2484 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Multiple Sclerosis Agitation

I just found this article from 1997 about neuropsychiatric symptoms in multiple sclerosis patients and they found that 40% of the patients were agitated! :twisted:

http://neuro.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/c ... /51?ck=nck
Read more : Multiple Sclerosis Agitation | Views : 2573 | Replies : 10 | Forum : General Discussion

Cat Bath

Some people say cats never have to be bathed. The say cats lick
themselves clean. They say cats have a special enzyme of some sort in
their saliva that works like new, improved Wisk - dislodging the dirt
where it hides and whisking it away.

I've spent most of my life believing this folklore. Like most blind
believers, I've been able to discount all the facts to the contrary, the
kitty odors that lurk in ...
Read more : Cat Bath | Views : 1978 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Humor

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 230276 • Total topics 24446 • Total members 15697