It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:56 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Promise 2010 progress

Progress report of the Promise 2010 initiative.

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/news/n ... px?nid=758
Read more : Promise 2010 progress | Views : 1479 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

World Heath Ranking

I thought this was interesting, even being outdated.

The World Health Organization's ranking of the world's health systems was last produced in 2000, and the WHO no longer produces such a ranking table, because of the complexity of the task.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html
Read more : World Heath Ranking | Views : 1327 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Disability Insurance?

Just curious....was anyone lucky enough to purchase disabiltiy insurance before you were diagnosed with MS?

Has anyone claimed their disability insurance policy?
Read more : Disability Insurance? | Views : 2086 | Replies : 11 | Forum : General Discussion

Musician with MS

Has anybody heard of a famous musician with MS?
Read more : Musician with MS | Views : 2166 | Replies : 10 | Forum : General Discussion

Myelin Repair Foundation

A summary report from the Myelin Repair Foundation

http://www.myelinrepair.org/myelin_repa ... ml#2009-01

January 2008
Cutting Edge: MRF Scientists find that a specialized subset of dendritic cells could play a regulatory role in suppressing CNS inflammation and perhaps limit damage to myelin
Journal of Immunology (2008): 180:6457-6461.

Cutting Edge: CNS plasmacytoid dendritic cells regulate the severity of relapsing experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.

Authors: Bailey-Bucktrout, S. L., S. Caulkins, G. Goings, J. A. ...
Read more : Myelin Repair Foundation | Views : 1428 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

More EBV research

Read more : More EBV research | Views : 1453 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Officially unemployed

Well I'm now a statistic. Being that I have worked in the automotive industry for 20 years I saw this coming from a mile away, and now it's official. I got the pink slip yesterday and now have to decide if I want to retire or go look for work. When I took my last job, I could still "hide" my MS. I was walking as far as I needed and could control the bladder ...
Read more : Officially unemployed | Views : 3905 | Replies : 32 | Forum : General Discussion

where are we?

Could someone give me a brief overview of where this treatment is at? Mr Osmond has some in my local group asking questions, I have no answers.
Thanks,
Lars
Read more : where are we? | Views : 4106 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Aimspro

Seizure

Anyone ever had one?
Read more : Seizure | Views : 1467 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

pinkillers

hi. i'm not really a new member, but i haven't posted for a very long time, and then, not much. i'll try to get around to posting in the introductions thread eventually.

my question is about use of painkillers for flu side effects with rebif. i started on my first inj of treatment this morning. it was only the 8.8 mcg dose, so the side effects haven't been too bad. but i've also been able ...
Read more : pinkillers | Views : 3157 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Rebif

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 237074 • Total topics 25710 • Total members 16999

Contact us | Terms of Service