It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:52 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Inhibiting Blood To Save The Brain

This might be old news but with my memory everything is new news :oops:
Seems interesting but I'm never sure how accurate information is after it's been disseminated by a reporter. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 105436.htm
Bob
Read more : Inhibiting Blood To Save The Brain | Views : 1614 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

Interferon Beta DNA treatment

If I understand this correctly, you would only need one administration of Interferon Beta intramuscularly and then your body would produce it's own. Did I read this right?

Interferon Beta DNA Treatment Delivered with Ichor Technology Reduces Atherosclerosis Progression in Mice
26 March 2007, 4:39pm ET

NEW ORLEANS, Mar 26, 2007 (BUSINESS WIRE) --

Summary: Proprietary DNA delivery technology enables sustained Interferon-beta production from muscle cells - reduces atherosclerosis progression in mouse model of heart ...
Read more : Interferon Beta DNA treatment | Views : 1543 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Copaxone Sucks

I was told to heat the area first and then use the cold compress. I've given Copaxone almost 4 months and my vote is... off with your head!!!

Do I NEED to be causing myself a bad case of lipo with caustic chemicals and tumor sized bruises? I mean if I had a grid and an idea of how this stuff burns the fat that's one thing... but it sounds like a bad lipo job ...
Read more : Copaxone Sucks | Views : 6890 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Copaxone

Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone! My name is David Williams and I have worked in the MS and Neuroscience world for about seven years now. Although I'm not a patient, I have worked to help people with MS through community development initiatives. In 2001, I worked with Montel Williams doing numerous online chat sessions, an appearance at the Los Angeles Health Expo, helped launch the Montel Williams Foundation website, and even appeared on his show.
Read more : Hey Everyone! | Views : 2106 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Introductions

Introduction to Neuroanatomy

Accelerated Cure Project volunteer Jen Tobin has just completed a new educational booklet called Introduction to Neuroanatomy in PDF format. When learning about MS you will often encounter terms referring to the anatomy of the brain. This book will teach you what the components and sections of the central nervous system are. It's free and you can get it http://www.acceleratedcure.org/downloads/acp-neuroanat.pdf

You can see the other free offerings we have here:
http://www.acceleratedcure.org/offerings/
Read more : Introduction to Neuroanatomy | Views : 1208 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

WHETHER AVONEX WILL HELP OT IS THERE ANY OTHER CURE KNOWN

I am 37 Yrs old, married & have 3 children and by the grace of God involved in my business upto now. I'm still working, walking and able to lead an 'almost' normal life but I'm restricting hectic schedules or stress. At this point of time it feels that I should be looking seriously to find alternative cure because the doctors of western medicine have their hands for and nothing more to offer.

I was ...
Read more : WHETHER AVONEX WILL HELP OT IS THERE ANY OTHER CURE KNOWN | Views : 2531 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Avonex

Opexa 2006 Year End Financial Report

Here's a link to Opexa's 2006 Financial Report which may be of interest to folks here at ThisIsMS. Note that it was released on March 19, 2007.

NHE
Read more : Opexa 2006 Year End Financial Report | Views : 1473 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Scots new MRI

Scots' MRI scanning breakthrough 'has potential to save thousands' 23 March 2007

A major breakthrough in scanning technology, which could save thousands of lives by allowing doctors to spot developing diseases such as cancer and multiple sclerosis at a much earlier stage, was announced by Scottish researchers yesterday (22/03/07).

The new scanning device can provide up to 100 different images from inside the body - compared to one from a conventional scanner - and reveal ...
Read more : Scots new MRI | Views : 1266 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

Use of Minocyclin with the Wheldon regime

Hi,

I wanted to ask whether it might be a good idea to use Minocyclin instead of Doxycyclin.

There are some MS studies that show good results using Minocylin maybe due to the fact that Minocyclin has some neuroprotective potential.

Thanks
--Frank
Read more : Use of Minocyclin with the Wheldon regime | Views : 2277 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Antibiotics

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 222370 • Total topics 23097 • Total members 14621

Contact us | Terms of Service