It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:57 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Halt-MS study??

I need some imput from you all regarding this study. Would you do it or not? Im really considering taking the next step in the review process just kinda having second thoughts...
Read more : Halt-MS study?? | Views : 1266 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Some good new news

I have realized it is now OK for me to tell more.

I went back to Johns Hopkins for an investor meeting with Baxtor Pharm. in June to promote the Revimmune treatment. These guys from what I could tell were all on board and then the stock market tanked in Sept. They put it on hold because of it.

So, if we want to get the money from Baxtor to make Revimmune the norm this ...
Read more : Some good new news | Views : 2577 | Replies : 17 | Forum : General Discussion

Finally the cat is out of the bag

I have realized it is now OK for me to tell more.

I went back to Johns Hopkins for an investor meeting with Baxtor Pharm. in June to promote the Revimmune treatment. These guys from what I could tell were all on board and then the stock market tanked in Sept.

So, if we want to get the money from Baxtor to make Revimmune the norm this is where to go:

Read more : Finally the cat is out of the bag | Views : 1899 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

tired and want to

-tired of waking up
-tied of the effort to do everything
-tired of my marrige becomming like two roommates sharing a house
-tired of thinking theres only one way to stop this
-just tired
-tired of my knees bouncing all the time
-tired of thinking how my wife and i won't have anything we wanted out of life
-want to stand to put on my pants
-want to stand to brush my teeth
-want to ...
Read more : tired and want to | Views : 1817 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Daily Life

Lockheed Exoskeleton

wouldn't this be great to use on those days when you have fatigue really bad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_qR8zCLDc
Read more : Lockheed Exoskeleton | Views : 1097 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Garlic Foe or Friend??

Hi All,
I have some questions about garlic.

Is garlic something to be avoided in large doses or embraced as way of killing bacteria and viruses?

I had HBOT alongside the garlic and think it cause a relapse.

L
Read more : Garlic Foe or Friend?? | Views : 3644 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Diet

Herb Garden

Does anyone have any suggestions for items to grow in my outdoor herb garden?

Also, what would you do with some of the herbs you suggest.

Last year I grew:

Basil
Feverfew
Rosemary
Catnip
Cilantro
Peppermint
Spearmint
Lemon Thyme
Oregano
Flat Leaf Parsley
Bee Balm

Mostly just for the beauty of the herb garden.

CF
Read more : Herb Garden | Views : 2575 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Natural Approach

Frustrated -- Help!

I am at my wits end, and hoping for some help.

I work in EMS, so I know how things run with the healthcare system-- the good, the bad, the ugly. I'm getting some serious ugly right now and I don't know which way to turn to try to resolve it.

I presented with what they think is MS this past weekend, and spent three days in the hospital. They did MRI's of my brain ...
Read more : Frustrated -- Help! | Views : 1330 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Hello Intro

Hello, :D
I'm new here, but in my 6th year with MS. I have chosen diet BBD (5-years) as my method of dealing with the disease and I am doing very well. I work full time, travel, etc. I have not used any meds yet.

I've posted to the NMSS board for quite some time. I joined this board because I was happy to see others ...
Read more : Hello Intro | Views : 1250 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introductions

Any luck with steroids for PPMS?

I recently encountered a local well-known MS Expert (not my own neuro) who was adamant about wanting me to try IV steroids, then Tysabri if I had
a positive response to the steroids. He pretty much told me my own neuro,
another well known expert in this state was wrong to treat me with antibiotics, oral fumarate and vit D only. Has anyone with a PPMS diagnosis had any luck with IV steroids? I hate ...
Read more : Any luck with steroids for PPMS? | Views : 2176 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 238901 • Total topics 26047 • Total members 17318

Contact us | Terms of Service