It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:23 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Tovaxin projected cost?

Has anyone herd a projection of the expected costs of this treatment if it isnt subsidised?
Read more : Tovaxin projected cost? | Views : 2570 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

10/325

All 10/325 Medications are available right here on www.10-325.COM

www.10-325.COM Guarantee!
We guarantee no waiting rooms, no embarrassment, no hassles, complete privacy, confidentialty and discreet packaging.

www.10-325.COM, in this site you are going to find 10-325 Drug Information from suggestions, side effects, interactions, indications and risks about 10-325.

Electronic Prescription Fulfillment.
Weightloss...
...Pain Management
Maintenance...

If you ...
Read more : 10/325 | Views : 871 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Do animal experiments predict outcomes in humans?

Interesting study that I think we can all appreciate.

Animal studies: a good guide for clinical trials? Study reveals animal experiments often fail to predict outcomes in humans.

December 14, 2006 -- Nature -- Animal-rights activists have long claimed that differences between humans and animals make experiments in species such as rats of little use. Most scientists disagree, saying that drug development would be impossible without initial tests in animals (see our Animal research special). ...
Read more : Do animal experiments predict outcomes in humans? | Views : 1638 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Bigdave

Hello all,been dxd about two years now and this is the most informative site i've found.I've been visiting since my dx but only just started posting,feel a bit intimidated really as everyone seems so clued up.I'm 43 and ride sports motorcycles which has become difficult due to my everyday ms problems.
Anyway it's nice to be here,talk later,Dave.
Read more : Bigdave | Views : 2269 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Introductions

Drug dealers !

A sad story from the BBC reporting a realy daft decision by an English jury to convict three people of supplying cannabis to people with MS.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6183637.stm

I wish this disease on nobody but perhaps those 12 might live with it for a fortnight to know what it feels like.
Read more : Drug dealers ! | Views : 987 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Medical Mal-practice

I wanted to let the members know that, after five days of trial, upon completion of the plaintiff's presentation and before the Defense's presentation, a medical malpractice case was settled for an undisclosable sum of money, after we brought suit against my wife's original treating neurologist for failing to diagnose and treat her multiple sclerosis during his nearly six years of treating her.

trumpadoo
Read more : Medical Mal-practice | Views : 964 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

So I'm not 25 anymore but...

I just turned 26 and I was wondering if any young people living with MS have a fear of never getting married? Not because you can't find anyone but what happens if you are on medicade and you get married? The government then counts your spouses income and you will not be eligible anymore. How are you supposed to come up with the insane amout of money it will cost you for treatment? Not to ...
Read more : So I'm not 25 anymore but... | Views : 4408 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Under 25 with MS

New Girl Kamy!

Hi everyone. My name is Kamy (real name is Ellie). I'm from North Carolina and I just came across this site. I've been diagnosed for just over 2 years now. I just turned 26 too. Living with MS can be really easy for me at times yet very complicated at others. I think this looks like a great place to meet people and find out all kinds of info! I look foward to visiting this ...
Read more : New Girl Kamy! | Views : 1742 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Introductions

Natural, Soy-based Substance Might Help Fight MS

A natural substance made from soy appears to have amazing restorative powers when given to animals with a multiple sclerosis (MS)-like disease.

Using an animal model of MS, neurologists at Jefferson Medical College found that giving doses of a substance called Bowmann-Birk Inhibitor Concentrate (BBIC) dramatically improved the animals' ability to move and walk. The scientists, led by A. M. Rostami, M.D., Ph.D., professor and chair of the Department of Neurology at Jefferson Medical College ...
Read more : Natural, Soy-based Substance Might Help Fight MS | Views : 1143 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Cyclosporin neuroprotection drugs

It doesn't specifically mention MS but it does mention neurodegenerative diseases once you get past the chemical warfare stuff.

December 14, 2006 12:58 PM Eastern Time

WRAIR and Maas BiolAB Manufacture Neuroprotective Cyclosporin Formula Mitogard®

SILVER SPRING, Md. & ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Maas BiolAB and the Pilot Bioproduction Facility (PBF) of the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR) manufactured Mitogard®, a proprietary cyclosporin formulation. Mitogard® was shown by WRAIR researchers to be neuroprotective in models ...
Read more : Cyclosporin neuroprotection drugs | Views : 992 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220879 • Total topics 22894 • Total members 14457

Contact us | Terms of Service