It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:35 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

what diet, vitamins, etc to take?

I'm newly diagnosed and I really want to do all that I can to help my body recover. However, I'm not quite clear on exactly how to do that yet. There are so many diets already that I've found that claim to help relieve your symptoms (swank, best bet, ms recovery diet). I don't know where to start! I don't think I want to eliminate dairy completely or other drastic measures, but I can avoid ...
Read more : what diet, vitamins, etc to take? | Views : 1551 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Diet

What diet, vitamins, etc to take???

I'm newly diagnosed and I really want to do all that I can to help my body recover. However, I'm not quite clear on exactly how to do that yet. There are so many diets already that I've found that claim to help relieve your symptoms (swank, best bet, ms recovery diet). I don't know where to start! I don't think I want to eliminate dairy completely or other drastic measures, but I can avoid ...
Read more : What diet, vitamins, etc to take??? | Views : 2270 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Diet

What vitamins to take, how to help your body recover???

Read more : What vitamins to take, how to help your body recover??? | Views : 1713 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Natural Approach

Re: CCSVI treatment pain relief

I know that the few that have been treated with stents have discussed the need for some heavy duty pain meds following surgery. I just ran across the following article and wondered how it might affect future treatments? I'm sure that there are other options available if the FDA follows this recommendation.

FDA advisers vote to take Vicodin, Percocet off market
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/30/ac ... index.html

NHE
Read more : Re: CCSVI treatment pain relief | Views : 2386 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

fourth day post campath-rash

got the rash today. looks like little pimples all over the fronts of my shoulders. doesn't itch though, which is a good point. i also had to go to urgent care for the cough. turns out i have bronchitis.
Read more : fourth day post campath-rash | Views : 1946 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

Walking the Dog

WALKING THE DOG

A WOMAN was flying from Seattle to San Francisco .
Unexpectedly, the plane was diverted to Sacramento
along the way. The flight attendant explained that
there would be a delay, and if the passengers wanted
to get off the aircraft the plane would re-board in 50 minutes.

Everybody got off the plane except one lady who was blind.
The man had noticed her as he walked by and could tell the
lady ...
Read more : Walking the Dog | Views : 1318 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Humor

Michigan Fisherman

Read more : Michigan Fisherman | Views : 1611 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Humor

Anyone had itching, hives while on Tysabri?

I have noticed about two weeks after my last infusion (I have been on Tysabri for 2 years) that my forearms are very itchy, and there are some hive-like bumps (but no redness). I'm interested in hearing from anyone else who has had these side-effects. How was it treated? (I'm calling my neuro's office tomorrow.)
Read more : Anyone had itching, hives while on Tysabri? | Views : 3301 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Quistion !!!

Hi fello MSers,
Recently my neuro gave me few new meds ( meythile peadisolon )and increased doses of Beclofen for 1 *2 to 1*3.

I felt very good initialy,but things goes back a little say (60%) and i have sweling inthe feet and feeling like water filled in the feet.

Is it because of increased dose of beclofen ?

Plz suggest me some thing ,i am planning to visit my neuro very shortly.

Regards,
Bibek. ...
Read more : Quistion !!! | Views : 2007 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Regimens

steroids

I just finished 3 days of steroids 3 days ago. How long do they help for and how long until you usually notice them working?
Read more : steroids | Views : 1352 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 243375 • Total topics 26755 • Total members 17866

Contact us | Terms of Service