It is currently Mon May 25, 2015 2:48 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Lyrica?

My girlfriend was just prescribed Lyrica for her nerve pain and she calls it a "miracle drug". Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with this medication.
Read more : Lyrica? | Views : 1464 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

POLL Sick with cold when you had your first attack?

Just curious.... Were you sick with a cold when you had your first attack?
Read more : POLL Sick with cold when you had your first attack? | Views : 2111 | Replies : 14 | Forum : General Discussion

Depression?

I took my first dose of Rebif last night. Now tonight I feel a heavy depression coming on? Could I be having a reaction this soon? Anyone else have depression as a side affect?
UGH! I'm so sick of medications! Wish they would find a cure FAST!
Read more : Depression? | Views : 2559 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Rebif

International Review of Neurobiology

Looks like a very interesting issue of this journal if anybody has access. The link below shows abstracts for all the articles.

International Review of Neurobiology
Read more : International Review of Neurobiology | Views : 956 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Tovaxin Users

Member havingms has proposed we put together an informational thread for Tovaxin users. If you are on/have been on Tovaxin therapy, please consider answering the following questions in this thread for the benefit of others.

Thanks!

• When did you receive your first vaccination?

• What dose did you receive? How many millions of cells?

• What was your overall experience? Did you get better or worse?

• What side effects did you notice?
Read more : Tovaxin Users | Views : 32153 | Replies : 96 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Know Your Fats by Mary G. Enig, Ph.D.

Here is another book I recommend: Know Your Fats by Mary G. Enig, Ph.D. Although the author says it is written for the general public, I found the first chapter a little tough--with its descriptions of saturated fats, monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, cis and trans configurations, single and double bonds, methyl and carboxyl groups; but if you wade on, the book becomes easier to read with lots of usable information.

For example, (page 85) "Ancel ...
Read more : Know Your Fats by Mary G. Enig, Ph.D. | Views : 2682 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Reading Nook

Adopting with MS

I haven't been on this site for a while. Hello everyone! :)

I have a question. I may have posted on here that I've had miscarriages. I've had 5 to be exact and am now pursuing in-vitro fertilization (IVF). I haven't gotten any results back yet, and I won't for about 2 weeks on whether or not I'm pregnant. I so hope I am. But, I have ...
Read more : Adopting with MS | Views : 3703 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

MT203

Micromet and Nycomed Enter Into Exclusive Worldwide Collaboration to Develop and Commercialize Anti-GM-CSF Antibodies for the Treatment of Inflammatory and Autoimmune Diseases 25 May 2007

Micromet, Inc. and Nycomed today announced an agreement under which the two companies will collaborate on the development of anti-GM-CSF antibodies that may be useful for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The lead product candidate in the collaboration is Micromet's MT203, a human antibody which neutralises granulocyte ...
Read more : MT203 | Views : 1812 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Histamine 2

The Cheap, Safe and Effective Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis That the Drug Companies are Trying to Keep Secret 25 May 2007

In a recent interview, a victim of Multiple Sclerosis revealed how she has been symptom-free for the past 10 years. The success she has experienced has compelled her to bring her research to the medical community in hopes of helping other MS sufferers. The National MS Society (US)(backed by the pharmaceutical industry which funds ...
Read more : Histamine 2 | Views : 1066 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 225581 • Total topics 23655 • Total members 15011

Contact us | Terms of Service