It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:46 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

My doctor gave me these patches for some back pain I have been having. He made sure to tell me that there are NO side effects on this patch.
Well I always do research on any drug I take, cause you just never know, and there is a LONG list of common side effects. Most of which are MS like. dizzyness blurred vision , double vision. None of which I have experience as part of ...
Read more : Lidoderm?? | Views : 1171 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Theorems on repair?

Has their been any published information regarding the cause of the apparent repair in those that have had the treatment?

even speculation? I know I have my crazy ideas :?
Read more : Theorems on repair? | Views : 3555 | Replies : 21 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Patent for Phytoceutical composition for treatment of MS

Interesting patent for those who are treating MS naturally.

A Phytoceutical composition for the prevention and treatment of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and symptoms is provided. A specific combination of extracts of plants and nutraceuticals is taught, as well as principles for varying the formulations based on categorizing plants into one of three groups, Energy, Bio-Intelligence, and Organization and selecting several plants from each group. Such combinations have synergistic effects, with minimal side effects.
Read more : Patent for Phytoceutical composition for treatment of MS | Views : 1691 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Regimens

Drug Company Documentary

Pharmaceutical Fraud? Prescription for Disaster Documentary ... saster.htm

i imagine someone's already posted this on here somewhere, but if so i didn't catch it.
i found it by googling multiple sclerosis scam pharmaceutical. haven't watched it yet, but plan to. you have to scroll about halfway down to find the video itself.

i'm sure it's nothing we don't all basically know already, but yea. here it is anyway ...
Read more : Drug Company Documentary | Views : 2183 | Replies : 12 | Forum : General Discussion

Hickman line vs. Power Hickman (and time frames)

Two quick questions - what kind of catheter did you have - the Hickman or the Power Hickman?

Second question - how long did you remain in Baltimore post chemo? (I know the consider the chemo days as negative days 1-4, then start over at day 1 for post).

EBV / MS research

Some more EBV / MS research which came out today (was posted on the MSIF website today)
Read more : EBV / MS research | Views : 3319 | Replies : 17 | Forum : General Discussion

Who's next for the 100 Day (+) Club?

Howdy all,

I'm curious, who's the next person that will be joining the 100 Day (+) Club? My first injection is July 15 so I won't be eligible until October 23.

Read more : Who's next for the 100 Day (+) Club? | Views : 8541 | Replies : 50 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Revimmune Vs. Tovaxin for lesion repair??

At the anti forum I tried I had an interesting thing brought up and Bob this is kind of directed at you.

My lesions are healing. They are definitely healing. I have heard of people getting worse on Tovaxin which we did expect in the trial with some, but with those using Tovaxin is it allowing the lesions to heal?

I know the disability letting up is a good sign but it has nothing to ...
Read more : Revimmune Vs. Tovaxin for lesion repair?? | Views : 3086 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Login  •  Register

Total posts 234572 • Total topics 25248 • Total members 16454

Contact us | Terms of Service