It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:54 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Meet others with ms...

If you would like to get in touch with others with ms in your area, if you would like to find others with ms who share similar interest, if you just feel like chatting about certain things with people you know would understand, then join the facebook group called;

Meet others (between 18-35) living with Multiple Sclerosis

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9730065659

or

Meet others (over 35) living with Multiple Sclerosis

Read more : Meet others with ms... | Views : 1349 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Daily Life

Hi, glad I found this site!

I have visited other sites over the past years on and off, usually when I have an exacerbation, but to be honest with you, I really was not looking for people to bless me or pray for me. Though I know their hearts were in the right place. I just want to be able to feel connected, to talk to others who know what it feels like to have these wierd sx, that only someone ...
Read more : Hi, glad I found this site! | Views : 1325 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introductions

'busted out the new cane today

Well I finally did it. I've had a cane for about a year now. I wanted to get it before I needed it to try and learn the most effective way to use it and practice and yada, yada. Anyway, I had customers in all damn day today and had to spend mucho time in the shop. The last time I did that, I had to have someone take over for me after lunch. Well ...
Read more : 'busted out the new cane today | Views : 1601 | Replies : 9 | Forum : General Discussion

Looking for a book about MS for a newly diagnosed 15 yr. old

She wants some interesting books to learn more about her MS. Maybe something written by a teen or written specifically for teens. She was not interested in Nancy Davis or Teri Garr books that I got. Anyone know any others?
Read more : Looking for a book about MS for a newly diagnosed 15 yr. old | Views : 3554 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Reading Nook

Brain lesions vs. spinal cord lesions

I'm new here, so forgive me if this has been covered before...
My neuro said he was more concerned about my spinal /neck lesions than the ones in my brain. He said that the brain ones were in an "insignificant place", but his face fell when he discussed the spinal/neck ones. This was about 13 months ago and I'm still walking and talking...I mean, did he want to imply impending doom, or what? I'm due ...
Read more : Brain lesions vs. spinal cord lesions | Views : 5842 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Gardasil (HPV vaccine) can lead to MS

I suspect that my daughter's inoculation with the HPV vaccine has caused her, a previously healthy, active 15 year old, to develop MS (at first thought to be ADEM). Any thoughts?
Read more : Gardasil (HPV vaccine) can lead to MS | Views : 6833 | Replies : 25 | Forum : General Discussion

Mother of newly diagnosed 15 yr. old

Hi! I am the mother of a beautiful 15 year old girl that has been through alot in just the last couple of months (it feels like it's been years). To make a long story short, the doctors have not officially diagnosed her yet, but they say "all the signs are pointing in the direction of MS". So, I am grateful to have stumbled on this forum today and I will be here often I ...
Read more : Mother of newly diagnosed 15 yr. old | Views : 1534 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introductions

CoQ10?

Can anyone tell me if CoQ10 is actually beneficial to the treatment of MS and how? Thank you!

My daughter has been taking 200 mg a day for approx. 5-6 weeks. She has just started Rebif (2 weeks ago). SOmeone asked me why she was supplementing with CoQ10 and that it could effect her liver (?)

She is also taking 1000mcg of B12, 400 iu of Vitamin D and 1000 mg of Omega 3 fish ...
Read more : CoQ10? | Views : 2046 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Natural Approach

Grey matter for GWA

I know you worry about grey matter GWA.

http://www.msif.org/goexternal.rm?id=4130
Read more : Grey matter for GWA | Views : 1145 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 235158 • Total topics 25378 • Total members 16585

Contact us | Terms of Service