It is currently Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:15 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

funegy

for all you ex-military people you'll know what "funegy" means..i'm 59 and was dx 15 yrs ago..i'm now SP and fading fast..that pretty much sucks..i'm looking for something that'll slow this freight train but to this point i haven't found anything..a bunch of anecdotal stories but nothing that seems to have been used widely by our fellow MS bretheren..i know we're all different and MS affects each of us differently but i sure would like ...
Read more : funegy | Views : 1533 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Introductions

MS on YouTube

i wondered what people had to say on youtube about their ms.
if you've never checked, there are lots of videos. some seem semi-commercial some are one-off individual stories; this woman has a bit of a series going.
the following list is not in any particular order and is also incomplete.. but i've spent all the time on it that i'm going to for now :)

kelli ...
Read more : MS on YouTube | Views : 1572 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Daily Life

Dabur Pharma gets USFDA approval for selling Mitoxantrone

Dabur Pharma Ltd's oncology unit has informed that the company has received the approval from US Food and Drug Administrator (USFDA) for selling 'Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride in various strengths’.

Dabur Pharma Ltd operates in Europe and other overseas markets through its fully-owned subsidiary, Dabur Oncology Plc.

The drug is indicated for reducing neurologic disability and /or the frequency of clinical relapses in patients with secondary chronic progressive, progressive relapsing, or worsening relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (i.e., patients ...
Read more : Dabur Pharma gets USFDA approval for selling Mitoxantrone | Views : 3398 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Novantrone

Does anyone have constant neck cracking?

I'm so frustrated with it and I don't know what to do. It cracks all the time. Is it from muscle weakness and if I do strengthening exercises will it stop?
Thx
Read more : Does anyone have constant neck cracking? | Views : 15019 | Replies : 19 | Forum : General Discussion

Suggestions

I have a suggestion. Try responding to suggestions and PM's. I find it odd that no one takes time to respond to any of these suggestions. I appreciate your time thsnks arti
Read more : Suggestions | Views : 3983 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Suggestions

MS and elevated liver enzymes

Dear Dim...
I wanted to start this thread and dedicate it to your lovely wife and my husband- two MSers who have had elevated liver enzymes without cause.

Jeff was not drinking alcohol or taking any medication when he was diagnosed with MS in March '07. He had not received steroids or Copaxone, and was not taking any supplements. His blood test showed liver enzymes (AST and ALT) elevated 10x normal. He was jaundiced, and ...
Read more : MS and elevated liver enzymes | Views : 16242 | Replies : 20 | Forum : Natural Approach

Is anyone taking glyconutrients?

I would like to hear from anyone who is supplementing their diet with the 8 healing sugars. Thanks
Read more : Is anyone taking glyconutrients? | Views : 1852 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Natural Approach

Making Schwann Cells Young Again....

Better than botox...

"Myelin-making Schwann cells have an ability every aging Hollywood star would envy: they can become young again. According to a study appearing in the May 19 issue of the Journal of Cell Biology, David B. Parkinson (University College London, London, UK) and colleagues have pinned down a protein that returns the cells to their youth, a finding that might help researchers understand why myelin production falters in some diseases.

Wrapped around neurons ...
Read more : Making Schwann Cells Young Again.... | Views : 1484 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Soon to have a new member

So I was on my usual fishing site when I stumbled upon a new post labeled "my sister has ms". A member of the site was promoting his sisters walk for ms and asking for donations for sponsoring her in her walk. I thought what a great idea. So I made a small donation and added to his post pleading for some of the other members to do the same. A little while later I ...
Read more : Soon to have a new member | Views : 1638 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Daily Life

Relapse but with a positive note

I have very obviously had another relapse. My R leg is dragging and weak and I have balance problems and weakness in my R arm too. As well as the pain all over my lower body.

I know I usually moan so I wanted to say something positive. My GP is great, she has prescribed me something-pentine for the nerve pain and is gonna kick some butt for me! I also have a physio appt ...
Read more : Relapse but with a positive note | Views : 1970 | Replies : 10 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 233422 • Total topics 25044 • Total members 16204

Contact us | Terms of Service