It is currently Thu May 26, 2016 7:24 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Sinusitus and MS

Hi All,
For the first time, I saw a post on a different thread from Lyndacarol considering a link between MS and Sinusitis. I was very interested as I have, like all of you, tried to find my own personal connection. Due to a facial accident years ago, I have gone through numerous surgeries and procedures to repair a completely screwed up sinus system. When I get MRI's my tech always tells me that the ...
Read more : Sinusitus and MS | Views : 5695 | Replies : 23 | Forum : General Discussion

Loobie family picture!

Well I finally got a digital camera. I tried to download an avatar of my family picture, but it's obviously too big. I couldn't find that old pictures thread with everyone's picture in it. If someone could provide a link to that thread, I want to save this picture there, but I'm just so excited to be "in the 90's' with a filmless camera, I just had to post this!C:\Documents and Settings\LEWIS.OFFICE\My Documents\My Pictures\PICT0014.JPG
Read more : Loobie family picture! | Views : 1897 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

Denver CO

Does anyone know of any physical trainers /therapists in Denver who are worth a darn? I worked with a girl named Katherine here, but I need something a bit more. I feel bad not wanting to use her, but right now I need someone who can incorporate a cardio, weight training, and neurological acuity regimen.

I have no clue where to start looking so I figured here would be a good place to start.
Read more : Denver CO | Views : 2070 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Regimens

Denver CO

Does anyone know of any physical trainers /therapists in Denver who are worth a darn? I worked with a girl named Katherine here, but I need something a bit more. I feel bad not wanting to use her, but right now I need someone who can incorporate a cardio, weight training, and neurological acuity regimen.

I have no clue where to start looking so I figured here would be a good place to start.
Read more : Denver CO | Views : 3616 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Exercise and Physical Therapy

New with questions

Hi all,

I've been reading this site for a while and have found alot of really good info here. I decided to finally post because I had a couple of questions and was wondering if anyone has had a situation similar to mine.

I was diagnosed back in 1996 at age 22 after a pretty bad initial attack. After I recovered from it, I regained all of my function/mobility except for a few remaining pains, ...
Read more : New with questions | Views : 1725 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introductions

Spinal cord research

Not MS, but relates to scarring so could be relevant in the future.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7240898.stm
Read more : Spinal cord research | Views : 1675 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Tysabri and LDN

Has anybody tried taking both meds at the same time? What are your results?
Read more : Tysabri and LDN | Views : 6928 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Read more : 321 | Views : 1624 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

this is about calcium and fatigue for heart patients, but...

It's an interesting idea for some MS people I imagine. My husband is certainly fatigued!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7238396.stm
Read more : this is about calcium and fatigue for heart patients, but... | Views : 1493 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Montel Williams news

...sad news when anyone has setback from this disease

TOL

MONTEL QUIT BECAUSE OF MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS

Print article Print article
Refer this article Refer to a friend
Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)
2008-02-13 23:21:27 -

LATEST: Talk show host MONTEL WILLIAMS has quit his long-running U.S. TV programme because the multiple sclerosis he suffers from is beginning to take a grip.
The star ...
Read more : Montel Williams news | Views : 3731 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 232451 • Total topics 24856 • Total members 16009

Contact us | Terms of Service