It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:21 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Thiamine/Klenner Protocol

During routine visit to new GP (since I've changed cities) I reviewed current supplements:: he is willing to show me how to self inject vitB12, that seems like a good idea:: we also discussed self inject thiamine and I wanted to know if anyone is doing that.

Thiamine does NOT seem as well supported as other supplements (ex VitD, B12, Omega3 are now so standard that even MS clinic recommended them...). Thiamine injections are included ...
Read more : Thiamine/Klenner Protocol | Views : 3327 | Replies : 16 | Forum : General Discussion

Eye Trouble

Hi,
Just wonder if anyone had any ideas what this could be.
I don't have MS .
My partner has just noticed that my left eye looks very different to my right one.
Having just had a look i've found that the left pupil is very large and the right one is normal.i get aslight ache behind the right eye.(i wear glasses for reading)
I work on computers all day do you think this might ...
Read more : Eye Trouble | Views : 981 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

excellent web site

if anyone wants to have a look into detailed things that can cause neuropathy, here is a site which i think is really fantastic. at first (back in feb) i thought it had the best descriptor of b12 deficiency. but now (hit it on a diff search today) i realize it has fantastic information for a great range of things including neurotoxins and channel toxins. here's the path i've been on so far and i'm ...
Read more : excellent web site | Views : 926 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

prednisone after solumedrol

I want to know about how many people have taken the oral preds after IV solumedrol. I thought it was standard, must be, practice to wean you off the cortisone. We have a friend that is coming home without the preds and seems to be in an endless cycle of attacks. Would love to hear what others have taken.
Read more : prednisone after solumedrol | Views : 7978 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

Updated !! Is this mssounding symptoms?

any ideas to throw out there would be helpful.
Doctors seen: family doctor (once) neurologist (twice) and internal medicine (once)

Symtoms: All the time dizziness, (for the past 2 1/2 months)
weakness all over.
Weakness in hands and feet that comes and goes. Tingling in fingers.
Sweating for no reason.
Swallowing trouble (clearing throat alot after eating meals & feels like there is something in the throat all the time),
restless legs syndrome symptoms,
numbness ...
Read more : Updated !! Is this mssounding symptoms? | Views : 5559 | Replies : 38 | Forum : General Discussion

Does this sound like MS?

any ideas to throw out there would be helpful.
Doctors seen: family doctor (once) neurologist (twice) and internal medicine (once)

Symtoms: All the time dizziness, (for the past 2 1/2 months)
weakness all over.
Weakness in hands and feet that comes and goes. Tingling in fingers.
Sweating for no reason.
Swallowing trouble (clearing throat alot after eating meals & feels like there is something in the throat all the time),
restless legs syndrome symptoms,
numbness ...
Read more : Does this sound like MS? | Views : 898 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

New to Rebif - Worried about Site Reactions

Hi All,
I have just switched to Rebif from Avonex. I've had 5 injections at 8.8 mg (Titration Pak) and have had site reactions to 3 of them. I get red circles about the size of a dime. They don't hurt or look inflamed. I know this is common. When should I be worried enough to call my doctor? Will they eventually fade, or am I going to be polka-dotted forever? Will it get worse ...
Read more : New to Rebif - Worried about Site Reactions | Views : 3356 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Rebif

Just switched from Avonex - site reactions

Hi All,
I have just switched to Rebif from Avonex. I've had 5 injections at 8.8 mg (Titration Pak) and have had site reactions to 3 of them. I get red circles about the size of a dime. They don't hurt or look inflamed. I know this is common. When should I be worried enough to call my doctor? Will they eventually fade, or am I going to be polka-dotted forever? Will it get worse ...
Read more : Just switched from Avonex - site reactions | Views : 3850 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Rebif

queston about ms

How long does it take to get over an attack. My s/o has been having problems for 2 1/2 months now, and was told that it was possibly MS. I know you have to have 2 attacks spaced apart but was wondering how long one attack usually lasts? He is a 30 yr old male.
Read more : queston about ms | Views : 1289 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

antibiotic treatment for teen with mild RRMS

My 17-yr-old daughter was diagnosed with RRMS 18 months ago. She is on Copaxone now and doing alright. However, I'm much more interested in the CPn ideas relating to MS, as she has asthma too. Is Wheldon's antibiotic regimen a possibility for early RRMS with few symptoms?
She takes 100mg of minocycline per day for acne.
thanks
chalam
Read more : antibiotic treatment for teen with mild RRMS | Views : 2057 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Antibiotics

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219620 • Total topics 22672 • Total members 14285

Contact us | Terms of Service