It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:18 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

New to Forum dx'd 1998

I was dx'd with R/R MS in 1998. I was on Avonex for 5 years. The depression side effect were too much for me. I was on Copaxone for almost 4 years. The shots became to much for me. I am now on LDN. I cannot say that I feel any better. BUT I do not feel any worse. Looking forward to getting involved.

Sherri
Read more : New to Forum dx'd 1998 | Views : 6021 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introductions

Ginger bad for you?

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi- ... 4/PDFSTART

I didn't understand much in this article, but just reading the first few and last few paragraphs, does this mean ginger is bad for your brain?
Read more : Ginger bad for you? | Views : 2258 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Diet

Where do you begin?

Please bear with me.....this is kind of long......First THANK YOU for this excellent source of information!

After 3 months of dizziness, stumbling (like I'm intoxicated) headaches (unlike my typical migraines) and just not feeling right....I finally seen a Neurologist! I was so excited. I can't stand feeling this way. It feels like the neuron's aren't firing, I loose thought, can't articulate words, & stutter. It's so frustrating.

After a thorough exam & reviewing my history; ...
Read more : Where do you begin? | Views : 2495 | Replies : 12 | Forum : General Discussion

MS and lost confidence

Hello all, I am new to this site. As someone who was at one time fairly athletic and intellectual, I struggle with the fact that I am unable to do many of the things that I once loved to do. My wife tells me that I seem to have lost much of my confidence and while it hurts to hear this, I am sure it is very true. Here is my question to other MS'ers ...
Read more : MS and lost confidence | Views : 2034 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

MS Journal

Hi everyone!

I am new here and wanted to extend an invitation to all my fellow MS'ers. I have been writing a journal of my experience with MS so far. Please feel free to check it out if you'd like. I try to add some humor to the posts, as we all know a little humor can go a long way. :lol:

Thank you!

Please click on ...
Read more : MS Journal | Views : 1518 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

New MS Blogger

Hello Members:

I would like to introduce myself, My name is Robert and I'm a new member here. I've had MS since 1989 and wanted to share all the information I've learned about myself and the disease. You can find me at http://www.ConquerMS.com
Robert
Read more : New MS Blogger | Views : 1225 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introductions

ACP January 09 Newsletter

Accelerated Cure Project has enrolled 1,000th case study participant in repository:

http://www.acceleratedcure.org/download ... ol0704.pdf
Read more : ACP January 09 Newsletter | Views : 1508 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

To chelate or not to chelate...?

Oh well, nobody else seems to want to start this thread so here goes! I should point out that I know little about this subject apart from what I’ve learned from this forum and Google..

For anyone who is new to the term ‘chelation’ it means (in non technical terms) the removal of unwanted substances, such as heavy metals, from the body. An iron chelator is a substance which binds with iron and removes it ...
Read more : To chelate or not to chelate...? | Views : 2449 | Replies : 13 | Forum : General Discussion

Article on Campath

Positve, but realistic article on effectiveness of Camapth.

Buzz around Campath proof-of-concept trial in MS 16 January 2009

When news broke in October that an approved cancer therapy had, for the first time, halted the progress of multiple sclerosis (MS), excitement was tangible among clinicians and patient groups. The phase 2 study's results are certainly unprecedented in MS. But whether Campath (alemtuzumab), a monoclonal antibody (mAb) already approved to treat leukemia, actually 'reverses' MS, ...
Read more : Article on Campath | Views : 1836 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

Xtend-Life

My loving wife has gotten this multivitamin for us.

Anyone else used it?
Read more : Xtend-Life | Views : 1594 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 239736 • Total topics 26176 • Total members 17436

Contact us | Terms of Service