It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:36 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Esperanza Peptide anybody

Hi, I am just wondering of anybody is using or has considered using Esperanza Petide. They claim all sorts of benefits ofcourse but is it worth its money ? :wink:
Read more : Esperanza Peptide anybody | Views : 2608 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Natural Approach

Tovaxin results

I hope this hasn't already been posted!

Favourable Two-Year Data in Phase I/II Retreatment Studies of Tovaxin® for Multiple Sclerosis 12 June 2008

Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. announced favourable safety and efficacy data for Tovaxin®, the Company’s investigational T-cell vaccination therapy for multiple sclerosis (MS), in the second year of open-label clinical retreatment studies in patients with MS.
The “intent to treat” population of 22 patients included 13 with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) and ...
Read more : Tovaxin results | Views : 1976 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Three month update!

Well as it was our three month check up yesterday, so I decided to post a blog about our progress. Kristin and I haven’t had much of a chance to really talk lately, so most of it will be from my experience.

My body is slowly healing. As far as how I actually feel in general. I feel better.
I used to only have 1-3 good days a week. The rest of the time I ...
Read more : Three month update! | Views : 2594 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

pain and bruises...now?

I posted for the first time yesterday under introductions. I was told that this is where I could find out information on Avonex. I was dx almost a year ago officially and have been on Avonex from the start. I don't have to much trouble self injecting although it gets tiresome even though I get help from my husband if I really need it. I inject in four places on the tops and sides of ...
Read more : pain and bruises...now? | Views : 2851 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Avonex

Creatine

Looking into supplementation of creatine for mitochondrial energy enhancement and fatigue relief. Anyone using creatine monohydrate supplements?

http://www.scq.ubc.ca/creatine-from-muscle-to-brain/

While the role of creatine in preventing muscle (peripheral) fatigue for high performance athletes is well understood, its biochemical role in prevention of mental (central) fatigue is not. Creatine is abundant in muscles and the brain and after phosphorylation used as an energy source for adenosine triphosphate synthesis. Using double-blind placebo-controlled ...
Read more : Creatine | Views : 6926 | Replies : 19 | Forum : Natural Approach

Results from JH - Revimmune

From John Hopkins June 11, 2008 -9 patients on Revimmune

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/110709.php

I believe that Chris (Chrishasms) has mentioned most of what is in the article, but now it is in writing from JH

Sharon
Read more : Results from JH - Revimmune | Views : 1844 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Catscan

Read more : Catscan | Views : 1924 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Humor

Messing with my medication

My doc put me on gabapentin for the pain that I have been having in my legs & bum - the original does did nothing and the doubled does (600mg/day) had a little effect on the pain but nothing really noticible. I did however start gaining weight when I should have lost (am on strict diet).

I have decided (without checking with my GP) to stop taking the gabapentin to see how much difference it's ...
Read more : Messing with my medication | Views : 1617 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

My story

Howdy,
I haven't really posted much about myself or what has happened with my Tovaxin trial, so I think this might be therapeutic for me now. Sorry if this gets long winded.

I was dx February 2007, my symptoms started mid Dec. 06, a few days after my son was born. I woke up to 20 inches of snow and numbness in both ring finger and pinkies bilaterally. In the next week, the numbness spread ...
Read more : My story | Views : 2505 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Hi new to forum

Hi I was browsing the net and found this forum. I was diagnosed with MS officially almost a year ago. I've been on Avonex the whole time. I was wondering if anyone had problems with injection site pain. I usually never have to many issues with self injecting, but 2 weeks ago I did a side of the thigh injection which I've done many times before and I'm still having pain and it's sore to ...
Read more : Hi new to forum | Views : 1611 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introductions

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 235172 • Total topics 25382 • Total members 16588

Contact us | Terms of Service