It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:28 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Remedies for site reactions

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum (and also to MS). I don't have it myself; my girlfriend was diagnosed a couple months ago and I believe she's on Copaxone. We've only been together a few weeks so I don't know for sure, but from reading about the different medications it sounds like that's the one. Anyway, she almost always gets big red welts at the injection sites. They burn at first, then the next ...
Read more : Remedies for site reactions | Views : 2378 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Copaxone

Cooking Thread with pictures Ah ey!!!

Ok since we don't have a cooking thread we are going to "HighJack" this one, here is the first I hope it works.
First add water.
add some spice
invite some friends
add seasoning to water
and enjoy
Read more : Cooking Thread with pictures Ah ey!!! | Views : 5152 | Replies : 25 | Forum : Daily Life

Bioness or Walkaide

Anybody get one of theose expensive bioness or walkaide muscle stimulators for foot drop? ANd if so how do you like it?

it'd help if I added a link to the company :?
Read more : Bioness or Walkaide | Views : 3323 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

Prescribing doctor in or near Rochester NY

Am very interested in LDN and a doctor who will prescribe it. I am SPMS and have been taking Avonex for 12 years. I am holding my own but struggling with balance and spacticity. Any help appreciated.
Read more : Prescribing doctor in or near Rochester NY | Views : 2812 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

I'll be updating the blog properly later but....WOO HOO!

Great trip to HIPOP today.

Mel's counts yesterday were - WBC 250, Neutrophils 0.

Today, after a v.achy night due to the growth hormone, this is so awesome, they are - WBC 5300 - Neuts - 5100 !!

HIPOP just left us a voicemail, stop all the drugs!

Good eh?

Proper update later at

Is there a central place for each user's ms history?

Hi there,

I haven't been on the site for a while but am back researching Tysabri and after reading some of the forums, I felt it would be helpful to me to be able to look up each user's ms history. As we all know, ms varies dramatically from person to person, so every comment is relative to the individual's current level of ability. Rather than ask each person to repeat their ms particulars every ...
Read more : Is there a central place for each user's ms history? | Views : 3122 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Suggestions

Attn: HiCy patients - want a blog?

Hi everyone, Chenell here again. Maybe I need to break down and get my own account already. ;)

If you are going through the HiCy treatment, please contact me if you want to document your experiences on the internet. I am setting up free blogs as subdomains on Chris' site for HiCyers.

Such as Jamie and Mel @

Please email ...
Read more : Attn: HiCy patients - want a blog? | Views : 2712 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Question about PPMS...

For those of you that have PPMS, can I ask how it started? I'm still in the pre-diagnosis phase and i'm scared it might be the progressive kind. I know it's a little bit less likely because i'm 22, female, and it started with my eyes, but my eyes haven't resolved yet and as i mentioned before really the only other symptom would be getting achey/weak legs (only) around that time of the month (that ...
Read more : Question about PPMS... | Views : 1801 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussion

the Hughes Syndrome

Has anyone heard of the Hughes Syndrome that supposedly mimics MS symptoms??
Read more : the Hughes Syndrome | Views : 1613 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

MS research teleconference with Dr O'Connor

I'm too busy to listen to this. Could someone with time on their hands (Lyon, Harry Z etc) listen and report back if anything useful is covered.

Read more : MS research teleconference with Dr O'Connor | Views : 1441 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Total posts 234601 • Total topics 25254 • Total members 16462

Contact us | Terms of Service