It is currently Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:38 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

First extension dose today

Well it finally happened. I got my first shots today and pretty much only have one thing to report. I did have a slight shot site reaction. No band-aid ring like Tim. The nurse had to circle "reactive" on the chart they fill out when they check after 5 minutes. It was very slight and it also itched slightly for about a half hour. By the time the hours was up, it was back to ...
Read more : First extension dose today | Views : 11089 | Replies : 71 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Profile Query

Why can't we show the things like where we live, hobbies etc. in our profiles? Location if nothing else. It's fun to see where people are from.
Read more : Profile Query | Views : 3248 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Suggestions

Molecular pathway to disease identified

This article reveals a molecular pathway which can be involved with disease development and which can, in a striking parallel with all the possible triggers for MS, be activated by a wide range of environmental factors.
I'm not sure about such sweeping statements as, " Th 17 cell activity is the cause of… multiple sclerosis", but then I suppose that's journalists for you:
Scientists working at the MRC National Institute for Medical Research have shown ...
Read more : Molecular pathway to disease identified | Views : 1662 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

MN-166

MN-166 data being presented in June.

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j13 ... 7&w=464753
Read more : MN-166 | Views : 2006 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Interviews with researchers

Here are interviews with the researchers who presented at last weekend's MS Life Conference.

http://www.mssociety.org.uk/convention/ ... index.html
Read more : Interviews with researchers | Views : 1569 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

RE; GRAHAM-STETZER FILTERS

dear members my name is seeva. any of our members know about GRAHAM-STETER FILTERS.I have recived a e.mail from one of my m.s friend
last week the topic was DIRTY ELECTRICITY&MS. FEW PEOPLE WHO HAD MS
within three days reported walking unaid or they were practically cured after installed 14 filters in their home.Acording to MR. HAVAS who is a scentist and a professeor at TRENT UNIVERSITY inventer this filter and can cure any pain ...
Read more : RE; GRAHAM-STETZER FILTERS | Views : 2266 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Regimens

Fasting could offer protection from chemotherapy effects

I wonder if this approach would make chemo more or less effective for MS. How immune cells are effected by starvation I guess is the real question.

A new study is suggesting that short-term fasting could help protect cancer patients against the effects of chemotherapy.

Scientists from the University of Southern California have found in experiments with mice that fasting strengthens healthy cells but not cancer cells, and they are optimistic such strategies could be ...
Read more : Fasting could offer protection from chemotherapy effects | Views : 1341 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

AIMSPRO

I have been trying to get hold of a private prescription for Aimspro for some time. My GP and neurologist say no, as do many private doctors that I have contacted. I just want to give it a go, but I am failing at the first hurdle. I am looking for a doctor in the Surrey or south west London area who is prepared to consider prescribing it for me. Does anyone have any good ...
Read more : AIMSPRO | Views : 4662 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Aimspro

ATL1102 - update

Antisense Therapeutics Provides ATL1102 Phase IIa Multiple Sclerosis Trial Update 01 April 2008

Patient dosing completed
Patient monitoring phase to be completed this month
Results of trial on track to be reported in mid 2008

Antisense Therapeutics Ltd. provided the following update on the Phase IIa clinical trial in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.

The dosing phase of the study has now been completed. All patients enrolled into the study have received either ATL1102 ...
Read more : ATL1102 - update | Views : 1475 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Anyone on CPN or ABX in Australia? Need to chat :-) please

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum so be gentle with me :-)

I have been reading up alot on Mr Wheldons Cpn treatments etc and was hoping to speak to someone in Australia that has tried it or is currently on t. I have spoken to my GP and asked if he knows or has heard of this anti-biotic treatment.. He hasnt.. H easked me ...
Read more : Anyone on CPN or ABX in Australia? Need to chat :-) please | Views : 2313 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Antibiotics

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 233930 • Total topics 25126 • Total members 16304

Contact us | Terms of Service