It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Question about possible tremors

I'm a fairly new diagnosis and wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I'm not sure if it would be considered a tremor. Best way to describe it---sort of like a grand version of what most people consider a "chill". It tends to happen mostly when I am sitting and leaning my head or neck back. I feel a slow sinking feeling, kind of like an elevator or slow roller coaster. It builds in intensity ...
Read more : Question about possible tremors | Views : 2575 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussion

S1P1

Dignan,

Couldn't see this one on your list - similar mode of action as FTY720

Ian

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j597776484&w=464753
Read more : S1P1 | Views : 1187 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Another new Diagnosis and introduction

Hi everyone,
Add me to the list of new MS folks. Been lurking for a while and wanted to introduce myself and especially thank the moderators for this wonderful site.
I got the official diagnosis one month ago(day before my birthday...some present,huh?) Like most, my story is long and frustrating so I will try to be brief. I am a professional pianist and director of music for a school system. Have always had problems with ...
Read more : Another new Diagnosis and introduction | Views : 1619 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introductions

Value of CRABs

The UK health system is very different from the US - all services (operations etc) are free. No insurance claims etc.

When the CRAB drugs were introduced their cost-effectiveness was questioned. The National Health Service buys all the drugs before distributing them to patients and set up a risk sharing scheme with the CRAB companies. The effectiveness of the CRAB drugs are being monitored and if after ten years are shown not be effective (or ...
Read more : Value of CRABs | Views : 4402 | Replies : 31 | Forum : General Discussion

T Cell vs B Cell Thearpies

My husband has tried all the ABC drugs, Lipitor, ABX protocol, high dose chemo, and steriods iv with no positive change-we are doubtful about any treatment at this point. Docs want him on Tysabri, but we live in rural Alaska and will not have access to Tysabri until the hospital is certified.

His MS doc in Seattle sent a link to a discussion about T cell vs B cell thearpies that I thought this group ...
Read more : T Cell vs B Cell Thearpies | Views : 1441 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Hello

Hi everyone. I'm a web professional and have never posted on a forum before, but this situation is forcing me to reach out.

My husband likely has MS- the diagnosis is pretty much done, just a couple more visits to the neurologist, and that's it.

I am so sad, and yet I'm not sure why- it seems that the disease isn't a death sentence. How do I support him through this? I keep wanting to ...
Read more : Hello | Views : 1213 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introductions

6 Months enough time for Wheldon?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I tried to post this on CPN help and could not get past the preview button under New forum topics, so I copied and pasted here:

I have been on the Wheldon Protocol for 6 1/2 months with 2 complete Flagyl pulses.

While I had a severe reaction to NAC, I've had little or no reaction to Flagyl and wonder how appropriate it is to continue. I am getting ...
Read more : 6 Months enough time for Wheldon? | Views : 3005 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Antibiotics

LDN and Lipitor combination????

P.S. I am also taking 4.5 of LDN nightly. Has anyone who takes LDN had problems with counter indications with lipitor? Thanks again.
Read more : LDN and Lipitor combination???? | Views : 2986 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Statins

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220066 • Total topics 22753 • Total members 14361

Contact us | Terms of Service