It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:20 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Multiple Sclerosis Polls FREE Yahoo group

There is a great group of people with over 400 members, all with MS. :D

Great polls, the best links, symptoms database which lists member symptoms.

For people with MS only.

Here is the link:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mu ... osispolls/
Read more : Multiple Sclerosis Polls FREE Yahoo group | Views : 941 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Antibiotics for treating ms in Australia -- New Member

Hi all,

First, a big thank you to everyone who contributes to thisisms and CPn Help. I am currently gathering information to convince my GP and neurologist to prescribe Dr David Wheldon's antibiotic program to treat my secondary progressive ms. Second, an extra thank you to David Wheldon and Sarah -- your generosity of spirit in sharing your knowledge, experience and time is greatly appreciated.

I have a few questions that could no doubt be answered ...
Read more : Antibiotics for treating ms in Australia -- New Member | Views : 11560 | Replies : 98 | Forum : Antibiotics

Treatment trends

Has it really taken them 50 years to come up with this!

<shortened url>
Read more : Treatment trends | Views : 906 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

BHT 3009 research

Read more : BHT 3009 research | Views : 1418 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Oral fumurate research

Read more : Oral fumurate research | Views : 1648 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Harry Z - seminar on 28 May

Harry Z,

The MS Society of Canada has held a series of MS seminars across Canada. One is in London Ontario (not to be confused with London, the centre of the Universe, where I live). Harry Z lives in London and promised to attend and report back.

If you can pull yourself away from counting all the money you have made from investing in the MS drugs companies, please attend Harry. Arron said he would ...
Read more : Harry Z - seminar on 28 May | Views : 1000 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

UK cannabis trial

The UK MS Society is seeking people with progressive MS to join a cannaboid trial.

http://www.mssociety.org.uk/go.rm?id=16658
Read more : UK cannabis trial | Views : 996 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Conference in Baltimore

Dear all,

A link to Johns Hopkins PROJECT Restore. Also reference to a conference in Baltimore 19-23 July. Whilst it covers rare neurological problems, MS will also be covered.

Ian

http://hopkinsneuro.org/restore/
Read more : Conference in Baltimore | Views : 902 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

TGN1412

Parexel Drug Trial Had Shortfalls, U.K. Investigation Says

Parexel International Corp., which ran a clinical trial that left six men with multiple organ failure earlier this year, didn't have a doctor with adequate training and experience screening the patients, the U.K. health regulator said.

Parexel, based in Waltham, Massachusetts, failed to ensure that closely held German biotechnology company TeGenero AG, which developed the medicine, had proper insurance to cover the volunteers, the London-based Medicines ...
Read more : TGN1412 | Views : 1179 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218640 • Total topics 22527 • Total members 14175