It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:51 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

More days at work

Study Showed Treatment with COPAXONE(R) is Associated with Significantly Fewer Days Missed from Work in Multiple Sclerosis Patients
Non-Treatment and Treatment with Avonex(R) or Betaseron(R) Had No Significant Impact on Days Missed.

A retrospective analysis of multiple sclerosis (MS) patients comparing patients treated with immunomodulatory agents with untreated patients revealed that only treatment with COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection) was associated with significantly fewer days missed from work compared to untreated patients. Neither treatment with Avonex® ...
Read more : More days at work | Views : 1689 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Copaxone

BBB

Read more : BBB | Views : 790 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Natalizumab benefits

Natalizumab Has Benefits on Disability and Quality of Life in Patients With Relapsing MS: Presented at EFNS
By Chris Berrie

GLASGOW, UK -- September 11, 2006 -- Monotherapy with the alpha4 integrin antagonist natalizumab results in significant improvements in scores on health-related quality of life (QoL) questionnaires in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS), according to results of a substudy from a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 clinical trial.

The findings were presented here ...
Read more : Natalizumab benefits | Views : 2050 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

candida MS- again

I am writing this for the second time-little rant there- I hate to see that “error” message and lose hours of work! But this is worth sharing. Dr Wheldon alerted me that the "gliotoxin" of MS brains is not candida. here is proof of that.

Candida has been put forth as the cause of MS. This theory is popularized and supported on the net by such heavy hitters as Joseph Mercola whose popular alternative website ...
Read more : candida MS- again | Views : 2198 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Antibiotics

Nice story

I'm a sucker for a good MS story and this was on the BCP site today.

Ian

<shortened url>
Read more : Nice story | Views : 2353 | Replies : 13 | Forum : General Discussion

Joke

A girl walked into a bar and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave her one!
Read more : Joke | Views : 2217 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Humor

ATTENTION: Jimmylegs-Netherlands daughter

Well Jimmylegs--my daughter called and read me her blood test results. Her bilirubin results??? Unable to assay. Interfering substance present. Samply grossly lipemic. (Am sure you know this is fat, plain and simple.)

This was for both the total and direct tests. And of course we know what the bilirubin tests---THE LIVER!! Damn! If they can't even get a reading how in the hell do they know her liver is doing fine!!!

This just sounds ...
Read more : ATTENTION: Jimmylegs-Netherlands daughter | Views : 1983 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Natural Approach

question :)

My so has been having trouble for about 4 months now, some of you may remember me posting not so long ago... (I've been busy with a new job so I haven't been able to get on here) Well for the past couple of days he has been having shortness of breath. Is it true that if it were ms related he would be further along in disablitlities. Or could he have developed that in ...
Read more : question :) | Views : 1284 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221696 • Total topics 23016 • Total members 14540

Contact us | Terms of Service