It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:12 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

What is happening??

Hello all!I haven't been here for some times because of some personal health problem..I need your help... Can someone explain what the hell is happening? A friend recommended me a medication and told me that it is a good medication.Well, I am used to buying all my medicines on an online Canadian pharmacy but I don’t know why each time I click on the submit button I get a controlled substance list appearing in front ...
Read more : What is happening?? | Views : 2472 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

Everything including the Kitchen Sink

Hi - I am the caregiver/advocate and functional brain for my dear husband. Here's our story and maybe you will see why I have chosen the everything including the kitchen sink treatment approach for my husband.

In August 2006, with no previous signs, he awoke one morning to find he was experiencing anomia (word finding problems). My husband was 39, extremely atheletic and virtually never sick a day in his like. Long story short, visit ...
Read more : Everything including the Kitchen Sink | Views : 14813 | Replies : 43 | Forum : Regimens

In March I got the word that all this craziness I was experiencing was indeed MS. I had several "numb spots" on my hands, feet & legs. I was a bit unsteady, but nothing too dramatic. I saw the neurologist who confirmed what I'd figured out via the internet.

He said that... yup, it was MS, here's 4 BIG binders. Each outlines a different medication. Read through them and pick one. I lean toward ...
Read more : Hello!! | Views : 1390 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introductions

My girlfriend was just prescribed Lyrica for her nerve pain and she calls it a "miracle drug". Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with this medication.
Read more : Lyrica? | Views : 1483 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

POLL Sick with cold when you had your first attack?

Just curious.... Were you sick with a cold when you had your first attack?
Read more : POLL Sick with cold when you had your first attack? | Views : 2146 | Replies : 14 | Forum : General Discussion

I took my first dose of Rebif last night. Now tonight I feel a heavy depression coming on? Could I be having a reaction this soon? Anyone else have depression as a side affect?
UGH! I'm so sick of medications! Wish they would find a cure FAST!
Read more : Depression? | Views : 2578 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Rebif

International Review of Neurobiology

Looks like a very interesting issue of this journal if anybody has access. The link below shows abstracts for all the articles.

International Review of Neurobiology
Read more : International Review of Neurobiology | Views : 978 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Tovaxin Users

Member havingms has proposed we put together an informational thread for Tovaxin users. If you are on/have been on Tovaxin therapy, please consider answering the following questions in this thread for the benefit of others.

• When did you receive your first vaccination?

• What dose did you receive? How many millions of cells?

• What was your overall experience? Did you get better or worse?

• What side effects did you notice?
Read more : Tovaxin Users | Views : 32901 | Replies : 96 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Login  •  Register

Total posts 227738 • Total topics 24057 • Total members 15406

Contact us | Terms of Service