It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:56 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Burning mouth

Is driving me crazy! This was almost completely gone during my steroids treatment and a bit after, but it's slowly come back.

Anyone else dealt with burning mouth before? It can be pure agony. I get the burning in the mouth, esp. on my top right side and my cheek feels like it's on fire (on the inside), my tongue feels like a million bees are stinging it, and my lips can feel a slight ...
Read more : Burning mouth | Views : 9787 | Replies : 41 | Forum : General Discussion

Update on me

I just finished 3 days of IVSM for an exacerbation. I found out that my MRTCs were negative on the April 1 blood draw so I will have to wait the 90 days.

Since I just had an exacerbation and IVSM, I will have to re-sign the consent forms to continue in the extension study.

I guess the good news is the MRTCs are negative... :)

Now ...
Read more : Update on me | Views : 5169 | Replies : 20 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

moving day

found a new functionality limit...
note to self: no more moving fridges, not even mini-fridges, down three flights of stairs alone.
that could've been a right disaster lol! whew, not much more to go :)
Read more : moving day | Views : 2204 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Daily Life

MS, cancer, goats

After such a long time that we even have changed emails, and forgetting that my password was capitalized so I couldn't get in to write about all my (many) adventures, with my extended efforts, I finally arrived here with a splash and a plop. Now what?

A short history for newcomers and for those who have forgotten I existed: I began my story on the "Regimens"section of this excellent forum, but like some others, am ...
Read more : MS, cancer, goats | Views : 2937 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Antibiotics

Atacicept

Dignan,

Not heard of this one?

Merck Serono and ZymoGenetics Initiate Atacicept Phase 2 Clinical Trial in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis 30 April 2008

ZymoGenetics, Inc. announced that its development partner Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, has initiated a Phase 2 clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of atacicept in patients with relapsing multiple sclerosis (RMS).

"Patients with multiple sclerosis need more treatment options," said Nicole Onetto, M.D., Senior Vice ...
Read more : Atacicept | Views : 1691 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

30 day supply limit

Hello: I have been on Rebif for a year and a half with very few side effects and no new lesions. My medical insurance company was changed a few months ago and the new one limits my supply to 30 days instead of the 90 day supply I had before. Makes it more difficult to travel. When I asked why the limit on Ribif when the plan says you can get 90 day supplies if ...
Read more : 30 day supply limit | Views : 5832 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Rebif

Hellooooooo

Hi another newbie here from the UK. Diagnosed RRMS Feb 4th 2008. Started Wheldon CAP Protocol April 20th. So far, nothing's dropped off. :wink:
Read more : Hellooooooo | Views : 1844 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Introductions

Burning on base of foot

Hi guys

I just wanted to ask if anyone has found anything which helps with this. Mine seems to be getting worse.

My neuro said it's normal for ms patients, but apart from neuropathic pain killers (gabapentin etc), which have some terrible side effects, nothing else was offered.

Thanks

J.
Read more : Burning on base of foot | Views : 1854 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussion

New here, from Texas

Hello,
I just wanted to say hi, and I've just found this site.
I was dx in Feb. 07 and I am in the Tovaxin trial.
Would love to hear from other Texans on this site as well.

Thanks
Brad
Read more : New here, from Texas | Views : 1962 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Introductions

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 235172 • Total topics 25382 • Total members 16588

Contact us | Terms of Service