It is currently Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:29 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Stem cell review

It's my birthday today (3 March) and not one of you sent me a card.

Here is my gift. A review of stem cells and MS.

Ian

http://www.msif.org/docs/MSinFocusIssue11EN.pdf
Read more : Stem cell review | Views : 2402 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Stem Cells

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I suppose no one here is getting SSDI, as they probably can't afford an internet connection, computer, etc. It's no wonder I have never heard any replies to my inquiries to SSDI

When my parents pass, I too will lose everything, not to mention control of my body over time.

The main thing is, our beloved country wants me to eat out of trashcans and live in a homeless shelter.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Read more : GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! | Views : 2070 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

SSI is a JOKE. Cost of living??????

I will get 637 dollars per month.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read more : SSI is a JOKE. Cost of living?????? | Views : 1658 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Read more : 123 | Views : 3025 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Winter Blues

Does anyone else have trouble with increased fatigue in late winter early spring? I was only dx two years ago, but it seems like late winter is turning out to be a hard time for me. Anything we can do? I am already taking vit d. I have read that MS does seem to have a natural cycle which matches the seasons? Do we just suck it up and make it through to sunny nice ...
Read more : Winter Blues | Views : 3315 | Replies : 20 | Forum : General Discussion

Anecdote's continuing itinerary through light and shadow

I have decided, since I have finished my regime but am still getting improvements to move to the Antibiotics forum, so here I am, with a link to where I started back in August 2003.

http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-1345-0.html

Well, its now March 2008 and I have not had an MS episode since that time, whereas prior to that, with rapidly advancing secondary progressive disease I was deteriorating by the day with the odd relapse still thrown in. ...
Read more : Anecdote's continuing itinerary through light and shadow | Views : 9585 | Replies : 36 | Forum : Antibiotics

Bladder Spasms, please help

I have trouble urinating... certain things relieve the spasms that prevent me from urinating, but I haven't found a really solid way of treating this.

Is there ANYTHING out there that could possibly help me urinate better? Some sort of natural remedy?

Glucosamine helped me somewhat with urinating, but didn't relieve it as much as I expected in the end.

Anyway, please help!
Read more : Bladder Spasms, please help | Views : 10523 | Replies : 23 | Forum : Regimens

VCV at relapse

I thought this was interesting since this virus has come up before, and this study seems to show that reactivation coincides almost perfectly with relapses. I'd like to understand how and why this reactivation occurs – anyone know?

Ann Neurol. 2008 Feb 27
Related Articles

Varicella-zoster virus in cerebrospinal fluid at relapses of multiple sclerosis.

Sotelo J, Martínez-Palomo A, Ordoñez G, Pineda B.

Neuroimmunology Unit, National Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, ...
Read more : VCV at relapse | Views : 1821 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

Im so confused, I need so direction

ok, Im 21 years old, very active person up til this point I was working 2 jobs one fore 40 hours the other for about 20 hours. Because the doctor said I quit my 20 hour a week job, and now just do the 40 hours.
I woke up with numbnesss and tingling from mid torso down about 1 month ago, no past issues with numbness or anything. I figured it was nothing and waited ...
Read more : Im so confused, I need so direction | Views : 2057 | Replies : 10 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 233937 • Total topics 25126 • Total members 16305

Contact us | Terms of Service