It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:48 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

fun

so we know i've done enough whining elsewhere on this site, but for a change... you know what's kind of fun bout this crap? i guess i am lucky to be at the beginning and so i kind of feel like WHOA i better get some things done while i can. so the australia trip to see family/attend school, which i had to postpone, is back on and will start at the end of this ...
Read more : fun | Views : 1857 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Daily Life

jimmy crack

ahhhh i can't help myself, i had to put a post in here. let's talk about addiction to ms web sites. ;)
Read more : jimmy crack | Views : 1565 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Daily Life

UK vs. US drug regimens

Hi all.

My mother has MS and lives in the UK, I live in USA. I want to know if she is getting the best treatment. I am always looking at what is out there. She has secondary progressive - and is quite progressed. There isn't much - but even with treatments for symptoms some are better than others.

Currently all they are giving her in UK is:
Symmetrel for fatigue
B vitamins
*Paroxetine* for ...
Read more : UK vs. US drug regimens | Views : 5697 | Replies : 22 | Forum : Regimens

just life

Maybe Arron you could create a forum for people to just talk about their lives and challenges living with ms. I think there would be alot of us that just need to share our day to day obsticles that are happening in the now and not the future of drugs that are really not part of our reality, just a thought rob
Read more : just life | Views : 1107 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Seattle girl....recently diagnosed

Allo all!
My name is Michele and I was diagnosed at the end of April, after a 3-year battle with a HORRIBLE neurologist. I know these stories are a dime a dozen with all of us, but I’m still so frustrated with the way I was diagnosed I just feel compelled to share….

I had a terrible seizure in Nov of 2001, which compelled my PCP to get me to a Neuro. She ran all ...
Read more : Seattle girl....recently diagnosed | Views : 2468 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Introductions

A neat pdf file.

This is a useful pdf file for anyone wishing to approach their GP or even neurologist about using the theory that MS might be caused by a chlamydia pneumoniae infection:

http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/cpn-ms.pdf

It is an abbreviated version of the whole site made into a pdf file which looks better when printed. It is made short enough to not make a doctor short-pressed for time, disregard it out of hand. It is regularly updated as is the ...
Read more : A neat pdf file. | Views : 1318 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Antibiotics

MS Bible Study Support Group

Hi, I'm pretty new to this site and I'm wondering if any of you out there are interested in getting together in a Christ centered group to study the Bible and discuss our overall well-being in dealing with this disease on a day to day basis as it relates to Jesus Christ.

Thanks. :D
Read more : MS Bible Study Support Group | Views : 9651 | Replies : 26 | Forum : Mental & Spiritual Health

I eliminated my post

I eliminated my post
Read more : I eliminated my post | Views : 3153 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Diet

Looking for info on power chairs

Hi Everyone, Thanks for reading. Im looking for some info on power wheelchairs. Im going to start looking into getting one and Im not really even sure what to look for or what type. I also only have medicare and medicaid and Im not even sure it would be covered.
I have MS and its getting difficult to walk. Having a light weight one that I might beable to take with me in my daughters ...
Read more : Looking for info on power chairs | Views : 1195 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

Who are the viral experts, here?

Hi,

As I mentioned in my introduction, I was waiting on many, many lab test results. Just picked them up. The most notable result suggests chronic EBV infection. As in, very, very high positive results on EB Ab VCA, IgG.

So, I suppose this helps me to decide which direction to head with meds...

Anyone, here, taking anti-viral meds? And/or supplements?

Which forum module should detailed discussion, of this, take place?

TIA (Thanks In Advance)! ...
Read more : Who are the viral experts, here? | Views : 4701 | Replies : 41 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221696 • Total topics 23016 • Total members 14540

Contact us | Terms of Service