It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:25 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

optic nerosis

in the last 2 months i have had problems with my vision. my nero wants to start rebif asap. i am scared and confused. i only have one lesion on my spine and 3 possible areas on my brain. i wanted to have another child but docs think i need meds quick because my system is so hot. what to do, any advice
Read more : optic nerosis | Views : 1075 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

cytoxin--the treatment

I have had MS for 8 years now. I have been on all the ABC drugs except Avonex . Im going into the second stages of MS and I have started cytoxin. Im getting it once a month for 3 months. I was wondering how some other people felt taking it or if it has helped anyone. I'd love to have some input. Also Ive read in other sites, alot of people are taking it ...
Read more : cytoxin--the treatment | Views : 1450 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introductions

pregnancy and rebif/ avonex

i have optic nerosis... my spinal tap showed 5 bands, my nero wants to start rebif or avonex asap....... I wanted to have children in the future. Is it safe to go on and off ms drugs? is it safe to try to have children when you have ms
Read more : pregnancy and rebif/ avonex | Views : 1178 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Laquinimod

Research article on Laquinimod. Good at reducing lesions but no impact on disability (isn't this what we want?)

<shortened url>
Read more : Laquinimod | Views : 1190 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

First MSRC stem cell chat - transcript now available

Hi all,

You may recall that we held our first open Stem Cell therapy chat session on 5th March. The transcript of this event is now avalable for download as a .pdf file if anyone would like to read all the information provided by people who have already undergone the treatment, and also there was plenty of feedback with regards the various companies etc.

If you would like a copy just PM or email me. ...
Read more : First MSRC stem cell chat - transcript now available | Views : 1399 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Stem Cells

msdialogue "Anatomy of MS"

For those of whom who do not subscribe to mswatch.ca; they produce a booklet every 4 months called the "msdialogue" which cover various MS topics including research, strategies, people, etc. I find them informative and would recommend the read.

Here is the link to this most current booklet "Anatomy of MS" (it's a pdf):
http://www.mswatch.ca/ContentRoot/Educa ... JAN.31.pdf

Here's the link to all of the past publications and other articles: ...
Read more : msdialogue "Anatomy of MS" | Views : 952 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

research

Read more : research | Views : 3310 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Aimspro

homocysteine - i'll show u mine....

hi :D ne1 out there know their homocysteine level? i read a study that said the mean level in the ms group was around 13 mumol/l, and the mean for healthy controls was 10. a figure showed that max and min for each group was only about +/-2 around the mean. my hcy is 6. don't know what's up with that, so looking for comparisons amongst ...
Read more : homocysteine - i'll show u mine.... | Views : 1290 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Antibiotics caused MS?

The woman in the article claims that taking antibiotics "triggered" her to get MS.

Antibiotics led me to become blind and crippled

Mar 20 2006

A GRANDMOTHER who believes she developed multiple sclerosis after taking antibiotics for a sore throat has urged fellow sufferers not to give up hope of a cure.

Reading-born Sue Moore, 57, claims prescription drugs caused a surplus of yeast - called candida or candida albicans - in her body. That, ...
Read more : Antibiotics caused MS? | Views : 1405 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220783 • Total topics 22876 • Total members 14447

Contact us | Terms of Service