From The Cure Map
"Known diseases are caused by one or more of only 5 root determinants:
1. Genetics (defects in, or bad combinations of, genetic information)
2. Pathogens (viruses, bacteria, prions)
3. Nutrition (imbalance in external substances the body requires)
4. Toxic Agents (chemical, electro-magnetic or nuclear radiation)
5. Trauma (physical damage)"
Is this really true? Here's from Medline Plus on Somatization Disorder
"Somatization disorder is a chronic condition in which there are numerous ...