It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:05 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Goat tested for BSE

This article bothers me!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3967211.stm

Does anyone know when AIMSPRO will be produced synthetically?
Read more : Goat tested for BSE | Views : 2811 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Aimspro

Goat tested for BSE

This article bothers me!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3967211.stm

Does anyone know when AIMSPRO will be produced synthetical?
Read more : Goat tested for BSE | Views : 3676 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Aimspro

Antegren implications

Dear all,

In a month's time we will hopfully know if Antegren has been given approval by the FDA. Let us assume that approval is given on the basis that it is more effective than the current CRAB drugs (why is it that the four CRAB drugs have the same effectiveness - I've seen estimates of 25-30% at reducing attacks - surely you would expect some variation?). I think it would be worth starting a ...
Read more : Antegren implications | Views : 5315 | Replies : 22 | Forum : Regimens

When is MS - MS?

Dear all,

A couple of questions:

When I was dx'd in May my neuro said that I had ms, he's reasoning - the MRI showed scarring in two areas of the CNS (brain and spinal cord). When I went back to see him four months later (as he had asked me to) he saw that I was distressed at the thought of having such a vile disease for the rest of my life, and said ...
Read more : When is MS - MS? | Views : 2301 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Regimens

An Empirical Course Of Treatment

I am going to be following the regime for the treatment of adults with chronic persistent Chlamydia pneumoniae infection.

Doxycycline 200mg once a day
Roxithromycin 150 mg twice a day
After three months five day pulses of Metronidazole 400mg three times a day

Vitamins and Supplements have a big part to play in that they will help to repair some of the damage caused by MS

Vitamin C 1 Gram daily (antioxidant)
Vitamin B complex ...
Read more : An Empirical Course Of Treatment | Views : 4161 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Regimens

Where to post?

I have just put a posting under antibiotics when maybe it should have been here. I don't know? Please advise!

Magpie
Read more : Where to post? | Views : 2134 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Regimens

An Empirical Course Of Treatment

I am going to be following the regime for the treatment of adults with chronic persistent Chlamydia pneumoniae infection.

Doxycycline 200mg once a day
Roxithromycin 150 mg twice a day
After three months five day pulses of Metronidazole 400mg three times a day

Vitamins and Supplements have a big part to play in that they will help to repair some of the damage caused by MS

Vitamin C 1 Gram daily (antioxidant)
Vitamin B complex ...
Read more : An Empirical Course Of Treatment | Views : 2448 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Antibiotics

Drug reps on Antegran

The following website has been reported as one used by various drug company sales reps. Read the various posts, ensuring that you go beyond the first page to the following pages of messages.

The one comment about Antegren losing effect after 18 months is quite astounding. You'll have to make your own conclusions.

Harry

http://www.cafepharma.com/ubbthreads/sh ... e=0#262902
Read more : Drug reps on Antegran | Views : 1977 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

MS Historical, Regional and Suspected Causes.

Very interesting reading with an overview on many different suspected causes and regional MS informaton, and historical references:

Areas covered:

Epidemiology
Disease Associations
Pathogenesis
Laboratory/Radiologic/Other Diagnostic Testing
Gross Appearance and Clinical Variants
Histopathological Features and Variants
Prognosis and Treatment

http://www.thedoctorsdoctor.com/disease ... _sclerosis.
Read more : MS Historical, Regional and Suspected Causes. | Views : 1902 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 216695 • Total topics 22136 • Total members 13920