It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:03 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Squiffy's Marathon Page now closed.

Hi all

Well, it had to finish sometime, and my marathon page on justgiving.com has closed with a grand total of £18,332.28. ;O)

I would like to thank all of you who supported me so wonderfully throughout the training, the actual day and the weeks afterwards when another £7000 odd came flooding in. :O)

If you feel the urge to contribute some more money,
then please go visit my ongoing MSRC fund raising site - ...
Read more : Squiffy's Marathon Page now closed. | Views : 929 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Anti-biotics - what's the bigger picture

Sarah,

You have been an inspiration to many who use this site. There appears to be a large number of people who are following the anti-biotic regime (either your husband's regime or another similar regime). Many have now been on the regime for a reasonable amount of time (6 months plus and many for more). The results that have been reported are generally encouraging (although those who had not seen good results may not bother ...
Read more : Anti-biotics - what's the bigger picture | Views : 1843 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Antibiotics

cell transplants

Dear all,

The following appeared on the NMSS website today. It involves mice and therefore human trials are probably some way off, but still interesting.

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Resear ... July13.asp

Bromley
Read more : cell transplants | Views : 1349 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

LDN Website Update July 2005

Taken from an email from another site.

LDN Website Update July 2005
www.lowdosenaltrexone.org / www.ldninfo.org

LDN Conference Multimedia Now Online

Audio, video, photos, and presenters' slides from the First Annual LDN
Conference, June 2005, have now been posted to the LDN Events page of
the website. Complete audio of the entire conference, as well as
individual audio recordings and video excerpts of each ...
Read more : LDN Website Update July 2005 | Views : 1668 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

LDN in Australia

Can anyone help me find out who will prescribe LDN in Australia ?

Thanks in advance

Smyelin
Read more : LDN in Australia | Views : 10767 | Replies : 21 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

no ice - lipoatrophy

neuro told me not to ice the injection site before or after - wish he'd mentioned before i started looking like moon crater girl ! 8O
Read more : no ice - lipoatrophy | Views : 3179 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Copaxone

New to this site

Hello all! I have been diagnosed with MS for almost 3 years. I am currently doing well, but it's been quite a battle. I am 29 years old, married, with a beautiful 6 year old daughter. I just completed my Master's degree and I am planning on taking the Family Nurse Practitioner exam next month. I have been a RN for 9 years. I just wanted to find a site to discuss things that no ...
Read more : New to this site | Views : 1424 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introductions

A new phase II trial starting

Millennium Initiates Phase II Clinical Trial in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis

July 11 - PRNewswire-FirstCall - Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced the initiation of a multicenter phase II clinical trial of MLN1202 in approximately 40 patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS), the most common form of the disease. MLN1202, a novel humanized monoclonal antibody, is designed to block CCR2 chemokine receptors and prevent the infiltration of immune cells into inflammatory sites. The CCR2 chemokine pathway ...
Read more : A new phase II trial starting | Views : 1442 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

13 YO daughter and husband both have ms

I am so glad I found this site. My daughter was diagnosed a month ago. We are all still shocked. Her sympton that had us seek medical attention was both of her feet were numb. This lasted for about a month. After seeing her Ped. and Ped. Neurologist who laughed us out of the office we took her to my husgand's MS Neurologist. He immediately did an MRI and after seeing all of the new ...
Read more : 13 YO daughter and husband both have ms | Views : 5523 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Parenting Kids With MS

Counterfeit medication

I found this in the London Times, Saturday July 9th, 2005. So do be careful, especially people in Great Britain and other parts of Europe, where you buy your antibiotics from. Luckily the Canadian company first reported by GPlover would seem to be OK.

July 09, 2005

Body&Soul

A lack of chemistry
How do you know the tablets you take are real? Vivienne Parry reports on the counterfeit boom

We’ve all heard of dodgy handbags ...
Read more : Counterfeit medication | Views : 2416 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Antibiotics

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221718 • Total topics 23018 • Total members 14546

Contact us | Terms of Service