It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:17 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

What exactly is an infusion?

Is this an IV drip? Can someone describe it?

Many thanks! :oops:
Read more : What exactly is an infusion? | Views : 1691 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Moving from Italy to Canada to work...

Hi everybody!
I´m new here and I hope some of you can help me.
I have a question: I would like to move to canada for working reasons (I´m from Italy). And, of course, the problem is how to get Rebif over there without spending all my money. So the question is if anybody knows somebody that moved from Europe to America and how they could deal with burocratical stuff and money. I´ve already asked ...
Read more : Moving from Italy to Canada to work... | Views : 1293 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

LDN Survey Form

Many thanks to all you folk who have taken the time to fill out the form.....The LDN Trust appreciates all your input. They only need 10 more to reach 200, so if you haven`t already completed the form, please, please do it now. www.ldnresearchtrust.org

Lorna
Read more : LDN Survey Form | Views : 1163 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Is this available in Canada??

I am wondering if this is available in Canada as of yet? I know that it was approved in the states...
Read more : Is this available in Canada?? | Views : 1875 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Tysabri - Covered Under Which Insurance

Does anyone know if Tysabri is covered by your medical insurance or your prescription coverage?
Read more : Tysabri - Covered Under Which Insurance | Views : 5862 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

Lesion Load

What have your MRI's shown?

...could you please cut and past the poll and fill in the blanks?

Thanks,
Rev. Leonidas
Read more : Lesion Load | Views : 3074 | Replies : 14 | Forum : General Discussion

Black & Decker RV500 Zoombot Remote-Control Vacuum

Amazon.Com

Amazon's Friday Sale - today only

List Price: $99.99
Price: $49.99
You Save: $50.00 (50%)

Free shipping

Reviews says it works well on hardwood/tile floors but doesn't cut the mustard on carpet.
Read more : Black & Decker RV500 Zoombot Remote-Control Vacuum | Views : 2692 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Shopping

Alternative ways to boost endorphin

Hello,

LDN is supposedly working because it increases the body's endorphin production as such improving the immune system's ability to fight infections. The following link gives some alternative ways to increase endorphin. Have a look at http://www.healingsprings.com/ENDORPHINS.htm. Some of the conclusions are to laugh more, eat more chocolate and hot peppers, go jogging and have more sex. How can we argue with that?

Best wishes to all,
Read more : Alternative ways to boost endorphin | Views : 2167 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

Just joined in Indonesia

Hi,
My name is Stephanie. I'm from California/Alaska, but have spent the past nine years living overseas. I am 47 years old and I was diagnosed Dec. 1st after an MRI following partial loss of vision in one eye. I had seen an ophthamologist in Jakarta who told me nothing was wrong with my eyes, that it was all in my head. (Don't you love it?) I've had symptoms off and on for several years, ...
Read more : Just joined in Indonesia | Views : 1931 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

My neuro has MS, This is a 3 minute video when he was dx'ed

Hi, I had posted in the introduction but though you would all like to know that my neuro has started Tysabri and has had 2 doses. Both doses for him yeilded NO side effects. He used to be on Avonex but now he is just on TYSABRI. Here is the web-site for this very encouraging 3 minute video.

http://healingwell.healthology.com/heal ... /17356.htm

then click on "Physician heal thyself. A Doctor's ...

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218693 • Total topics 22537 • Total members 14184