It is currently Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:42 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Paper on novatrone

Read more : Paper on novatrone | Views : 3227 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Novantrone

Bone marrow stem cells

Summary paper on bone marrow stem cells

<shortened url>
Read more : Bone marrow stem cells | Views : 1163 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Stem Cells

Neural stem cells

Summary of presentation on neural stem cells.

<shortened url>
Read more : Neural stem cells | Views : 1108 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Stem Cells

FTY720 trial

FTY720 trial results

<shortened url>
Read more : FTY720 trial | Views : 1184 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Treosulfan

Trial of a drug for SP

<shortened url>
Read more : Treosulfan | Views : 1244 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Supposed dangers of long term abx treatment

Thinking that I had been a bit remiss over the last few weeks, I did a bit of catching up this morning, while waiting for some paint to dry, and I found this on the front page:

http://www.thisisms.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=243&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
Recent interest in antibiotics as a potential treatment for MS have brought this class of therapeutics into our sphere of interest. A new study shows that acne sufferers, a group that often uses long-term antibiotics of the ...
Read more : Supposed dangers of long term abx treatment | Views : 2041 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Antibiotics

Sativex

Some info on the effectiveness of Sativex (I think it's only available in Canada at the moment).

Sativex®, a Cannabis-Based Medicine, Significantly Reduces Central Neuropathic Pain in People with Multiple Sclerosis

27/09/2005

London, United Kingdom, 27th September 2005: The cannabis based medicine, Sativex®, is effective in reducing central neuropathic pain and sleep disturbance in people with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in a UK study published today in the medical journal, Neurology1.
This randomised, controlled trial demonstrates ...
Read more : Sativex | Views : 1314 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Recent diagnosis-Any info on CNTO1275 from 1st hand accounts

The doctors want me to consider taking part in this study and I would like to hear from anyone who is part of this, or any info that may be out there.
Read more : Recent diagnosis-Any info on CNTO1275 from 1st hand accounts | Views : 885 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

medication

Dear all, diagnosed in April 2005. Stopped crying in June 2005, and have been on the SWANK + no wheat diet since April. Was already a vegetarian. I have seen 2 neurologists, 1 said go on rebif - the other said you're too well for medication, come back in 1 year. I am hoping to stay off treatment until I have an o/s holiday next year - don't know if this will be possible? Is ...
Read more : medication | Views : 1800 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Introductions

Greetings from California :)

Greetings!
First I want to say how deeply touched and amazed I am at such a wonderfully caring, organized and informative website. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
In 2002 my fiance was diagnosed with MS. He was 23 at the time. Since then we have been dealing with the hardships that have accompanied this illness. In the years that have followed his diagnosis he seems to be on the fast track to disability- at ...
Read more : Greetings from California :) | Views : 1473 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 223354 • Total topics 23221 • Total members 14697

Contact us | Terms of Service