It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:36 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Preventing Multiple Sclerosis webcast

I would like to bring to your collective attention the latest webcast by DIRECT-MS. It is entitled Preventing Multiple Sclerosis and is the second in a series of web casts regarding nutrition and Multiple Sclerosis. The focus of the Prevention presentation is how MS can be easily, safely and inexpensively prevented by focusing on protective factors. This is a must see for those people with MS who have children.

Our previous webcast, Nutritional Strategies for ...
Read more : Preventing Multiple Sclerosis webcast | Views : 1378 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Natural Approach

NMSS and LDN

After previously discrediting the treatment,they are now calling for studies.

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Clinup-Naltrexone.asp
National MS Society | Treatments

Dr. Agrawal proposed that LDN reduces disease activity in MS by reducing the destruction of oligodendrocytes, the cells that manufacture myelin.

Hopefully studies are on the way soon to prove or disprove.
Read more : NMSS and LDN | Views : 4230 | Replies : 20 | Forum : General Discussion

April check up

Hi all,

I had my quarterly appointment for the study yesterday and things went well, though I only dropped to a 1.0 on the EDSS scale. I was hoping for 0.0, but I guess that might be a tad hopeful. Apparently I’m missing some reflex actions in my left foot, and according to the NP it’s unlikely that I’ll ever get them back. Not a big deal as it’s not noticeable unless I get frustrated, ...
Read more : April check up | Views : 3041 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

Preventing Multiple Sclerosis

I would like to bring to your collective attention the latest webcast by DIRECT-MS. It is entitled Preventing Multiple Sclerosis and is the second in a series of web casts regarding nutrition and Multiple Sclerosis. The focus of the Prevention presentation is how MS can be easily, safely and inexpensively prevented by focusing on protective factors. This is a must see for those people with MS who have children.

Read more : Preventing Multiple Sclerosis | Views : 3705 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Diet

Read more : Preventing Multiple Sclerosis webcast | Views : 1903 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Regimens

Read more : Preventing Multiple Sclerosis webcast | Views : 1536 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

I contacted the FDA

Aaron, just to a note to say I posted my 2 cents with the FDA. Asked them to bring Tysabri back with a warning label.
Read more : I contacted the FDA | Views : 1414 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

I'm New Here

hello to all.....i found this site from one of your other members....daunted.

this is only the second ms board i have joined, and have found an awful lot of useful info here.

i am dx rrms one year this june. i suspect i have had ms since i was 30 when i had a demylinating event during the second trimester of my first pregnancy. not wanting to mess with the baby i just ignored it ...
Read more : I'm New Here | Views : 1685 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introductions

After Novantrone Cellcept

Hi all,

I am visiting this excellent site for quite a while now and believe me it has helped us (me and my wife) a lot to plan our nexts steps. My wife (41 years old) exactly one year ago had a very aggressive attack and she was dx for RRMS. Our neuro (open minded enough), put her immediately on NOVANTRONE. She managed to recover close to 100% after 6 months. For the last 3 ...
Read more : After Novantrone Cellcept | Views : 1650 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

Greetings from Tokyo

My 15-year-old daughter was recently diagnosed with MS. This was understandably heartbreaking for our family. She has started on Betaferon at the suggestion of our neurologist.

Let me point out that a) we are American and don't speak Japanese b) Betaferon is the only disease modifying drug on the market in Japan c) Japan doesn't have much MS. For these reasons, I am especially grateful for the information I am finding on your site. I ...
Read more : Greetings from Tokyo | Views : 1620 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221005 • Total topics 22914 • Total members 14474

Contact us | Terms of Service