It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:13 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Heaviness in legs? I'm scared....

Hi -

I've just started experiencing heaviness and burning in both legs. I'm assuming it has to do with my MS. I was dx'd 5 years ago after some visual and hearing problems. To date I haven't had any spinal lesions on my MRI - perhaps that is changing :(

Does anyone else have this symptom and if so how to they manage it? I'm going away ...
Read more : Heaviness in legs? I'm scared.... | Views : 1561 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Heaviness in legs? I'm scared....

Hi -

I've just started experiencing heaviness and burning in both legs. I'm assuming it has to do with my MS. I was dx'd 5 years ago after some visual and hearing problems. To date I haven't had any spinal lesions on my MRI - perhaps that is changing :(

Does anyone else have this symptom and if so how to they manage it? I'm going away ...
Read more : Heaviness in legs? I'm scared.... | Views : 1973 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

site reactions improving with 29 gauge needles?

Love those smaller needles! I guess it doesn't take much to make me happy.

Although the 29 gauge needles are only about 15% smaller, they have made a world of difference. At one point I stopped using my upper arm sites due to large red marks with severe itching and some swelling.

Since I've been using the smaller needles, the reddened areas are at least 50% smaller, some barely noticable, yea!!

I still inject manually, ...
Read more : site reactions improving with 29 gauge needles? | Views : 3734 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Rebif

introductions and question

Hi! I,m a new member. I've had MS for about 17 years. I'm not able to walk without the use of a walker for short distances or my scooter for longer ones. Question, Has anyone been on Tysalri and found any improvements in their mobility? My Dr is trying to get me approved for it.
Read more : introductions and question | Views : 1482 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introductions

Rebif and Backaches

I just started Refib two weeks ago and things have been going really well. I don't seem to be having any real flu-like symptoms and the shots are much easier to deal with than I thought they would be. However, I'm waking up the day after the injections with a backache that won't go away with ibuprofin or alieve. I'm wondering if this is common and if anyone has found anything to help it.
Read more : Rebif and Backaches | Views : 2641 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Rebif

meds - going it alone

This is not an endorsement of any kind of self medication. But let's face it - it's there as an option. One could always order LDN or minocycline from overseas over the web.

Here's a poll...
Read more : meds - going it alone | Views : 1735 | Replies : 13 | Forum : General Discussion

LDN Survey Form

Hi All,

As far as I am aware there have been only 137 people who have
responded to the survey set up by The LDN Research Trust. Hundreds
of people worldwide take LDN, so why is there so few of you filling
out the form? The Trustees have put a lot of time and effort into
trying to get LDN into trial and responses like this make their work
even harder. Now,we would ALL like ...
Read more : LDN Survey Form | Views : 1919 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

Hello and questions...

Hello all,

I've been reading this site since I was diagnosed with MS in October 2004. I thought I would finally intoduce myself and try to find out some practical answers to my questions.

My symptoms were/are numbness/tingling from the abdomen down through both legs. My right knee was also fairly weak and unstable. I had painful cramping feelings in my feet as if my toes were tied in knots. Initially, the docs thought I ...
Read more : Hello and questions... | Views : 1539 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Introductions

Novantrone and Copaxone

I am going to a dual therapy approach to my PPMS starting in 2/05. It is going to be a combination of Novantrone and a daily injection of Copaxone for 6 months (until I get stabilized). Of course, I realize there is a lifetime limit I can have of Novantrone.

Has anyone done a similiar combo therapy?
Read more : Novantrone and Copaxone | Views : 3968 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Novantrone

Did you all see the update for the LDN Conference??

Hi there,
Just wanted to mention that there is an update to the previous message regarding the LDN Conference that was cancelled a few months back. It is now rescheduled for this June 11th. See the update info in the post labeled LDN Conference. Hope to see you all there....{{{hugs}}}.
Read more : Did you all see the update for the LDN Conference?? | Views : 1802 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221023 • Total topics 22917 • Total members 14474

Contact us | Terms of Service