It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:42 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Thanks for all the info

Just to let you all know.. This has been the best forum I have ran across on the net yet !!! I start w/ Rebif next week and wish I would have found this baord before deceiding on it... But oh well I will give it a try and see what happens...

But as a courtesy and to get this board some more 'air' time, I have added the site to my advertising script on ...
Read more : Thanks for all the info | Views : 1472 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Copaxone info

Users of Copaxone aren't likely to be very happy about this article done by Italian researchers. These docs have been involved in MS research for a long time and have a good reputation in this area.

Harry

Glatiramer Acetate Provides No Significant Effect in the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis

Research News from The Cochrane Library

MILAN, Italy, May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the currently most widely
prescribed treatments for multiple sclerosis (MS), glatiramer ...
Read more : Copaxone info | Views : 2684 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Copaxone

Pioglitazone

Yet another medication that will start clinical trials for MS. This one is already being used for diabetes.

There have been alot of advances in therapy in MS since I was diagnosed a year and a half ago. I hope this pace continues for years to come.

Here is the article http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-06/uoia-utd060704.php.
Read more : Pioglitazone | Views : 1511 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Novantrone & LDN

I am trying to get info on Novantrone & LDN, does anyone know of anyone or anyplace to find info on the aspects of these two and thier interaction?

The person I care for has had 3 treatments of low dose Novantrone, and we are now going to stop this toxin and try LDN, what I am wonderin is if the results of the Novantrone and what it does to the body are long lasting ...
Read more : Novantrone & LDN | Views : 5734 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Novantrone

Greetings

Hello everyone, My name is Philip and I just found this great forum while researching for info for my website..

I spend an enormous amount of time wandering the internet looking for info on any aspect of MS or its treatments and facts related..

This is a great forum and I plan on visiting often, we are in the process of trying to get LDN for my gf, she has R&R and is on low ...
Read more : Greetings | Views : 1894 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Introductions

Copaxone and LDN

I'm on Copaxone and am interested in trying LDN. Is anyone on both? Is it OK to take both?
Thanks!
Read more : Copaxone and LDN | Views : 4669 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Copaxone

People with MS

Last night, I saw on ESPN sports channel that Khi Downey will be playing for the San Francisco 49 ers. He is an OG footbal player with MS

A clip from ESPN article: (this was posted earlier)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/s ... id=1773955
Read more : People with MS | Views : 1445 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

more on me

I have many symptoms right now. I have weakness in legs and arms along with spasms in the legs and the neck. I have cognitive problems. I have incoordination along with balance problems. I have speech problems(stuttering). I don't wanna write a novel here, lol.
Copaxone has been ok, i guess. I only have injection site reactions at times, and lumps where i inject. I think it has helped with lesion load, but not with ...
Read more : more on me | Views : 1445 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introductions

New to the site

Hi, I'm Lisa. 34 female from NY. Diagnosed in Feb 2002. Currently on copaxone. Right now I'm not working, applying for ssd.
I have had symptoms since I was about 19 or 20.
Read more : New to the site | Views : 1597 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introductions

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219961 • Total topics 22743 • Total members 14346

Contact us | Terms of Service