It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:23 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

New forums?

Sorry, time to leave the board.

-finn
Read more : New forums? | Views : 2839 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Suggestions

Painful Facial Twitch

Hi there, :) :?: I've been having a painful facial twitch on the right hand side of my face and ear for a few months now and it's really starting to annoy me, I can even "hear" it, if you know what I mean.
I have PPMS.

My neuro said it was a hemi-facial spasm or myokymia.
He did ...
Read more : Painful Facial Twitch | Views : 2972 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussion

trying to give back

You know how you feel guilty b/c you are continually having to ask for assistance with things (well - not to project my neuroses on all of you - but this is how I feel)...

WELL! Yesterday I had the opportunity to help someone else. One of the guys I work with (I am the ONLY woman in my dept which produces a litany of funny stories apart from this) needed a ride to drop ...
Read more : trying to give back | Views : 2067 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Humor

"Life" section addition

Is it possible to move the "Reading Nook" post in General Discussion into a subcategory of the Life Section?

Why?

In the hopes of it being spotted easier and getting more submissions...

let me know what you think...

please and thanks!

:wink:
Read more : "Life" section addition | Views : 2635 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Suggestions

MS not an autoimmune disease

Sorry, time to leave the board.

-finn
Read more : MS not an autoimmune disease | Views : 30904 | Replies : 106 | Forum : General Discussion

search members by location

i would love to be able to search members by location...is this a possibility?
Read more : search members by location | Views : 4606 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Suggestions

I'm In the Study

My MS Clinic called yesterday to let me know I am in the study....the ACT study. I go next month to find out which arm I was randomized into and I guess more info :wink: ........Kim

On a side note I was working out yesterday and did something I have never done before...after bridges,crunches,arm curls,leg raises...I started walking on my treadmill.

Now i usually only walk at ...
Read more : I'm In the Study | Views : 6231 | Replies : 19 | Forum : General Discussion

Antegren in my e-mail

Got this in an MS e-mail this morning.......More good news about Antegren.....Kim

Antegren Could Be Available in US as Early as 2005

Thought there were no new MS drugs on the horizon? Think again. In February, drug manufacturers Biogen and Elan jointly announced that they will file for FDA approval of Antegren (natalizumab) in mid-2004, a year earlier than scheduled. That means that the novel drug, if approved, could become available in the US as ...
Read more : Antegren in my e-mail | Views : 7717 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

BLA

I find so much of the medical jargon funny, this captures it all:

"...file a Biologics License Application (BLA)..."

:wink:
Read more : BLA | Views : 2019 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Humor

Reading Nook ~ topic = Amelia Davis

:idea: anyone want to start a reading nook?

I am an avid reader...I thought it might be good to start a list of books, MS related, that we have found, and rate them (ie "this one is crap" or "this one is awesome"...). I would love to see recommendations (and things to avoid) here...

FOR EXAMPLE:

I recently heard about this book but it has not been ...
Read more : Reading Nook ~ topic = Amelia Davis | Views : 4139 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Reading Nook

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 240865 • Total topics 26342 • Total members 17544

Contact us | Terms of Service