It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:33 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

briefly explain please...

could someone briefly explain LDN to me? There is so much out there and my internet connect SUCKS and I get disconnected....I would love it if someone could answer these questions for me...please and thanks!

where did it come from?
does the MS Society recognize it?
when should someone consider taking it?
what makes it different than the other options?
Read more : briefly explain please... | Views : 3663 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

Quick LDN Survey

Please take a moment to answer this short survey on LDN:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dflomer/LDN/

You can also view the ongoing results to help you with your LDN research. This may also help sway medical opinion so that a clinical trial on LDN & MS gets underway. Researchers like stats!
Read more : Quick LDN Survey | Views : 4505 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

Anyone have to lower their dose b/c of...

Anyone have to lower their dose b/c of elevated liver enzymes? I had to do this and I am wonder how common it is. I had been on rebif for about 1 year when this happened. I did not even know there was anything wrong, my neuro always does blood work and called me to let me know I should cut my dose in half. Since then I have worked back to the full dose ...
Read more : Anyone have to lower their dose b/c of... | Views : 4400 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Rebif

How to re-activate poll...

I am hoping to get more feedback on the poll I posted "Which Fatigue Medication Works For You?" ~ is it possible to have it re-enabled?

Thanks,
VF.
Read more : How to re-activate poll... | Views : 2982 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Support

Vitamins.....Minerals.....Thoughts

I read here, can't remember what thread, about someone trying Linoleic Acid. Here is a link where I purchase this online, as well as Co enzyme Q10. I also use Sublingual B12, Grape seed extract, and Coral Calcium with added vitamins.

It is cheaper here than in my Pharmacy....

What are other Vitamins and minerals that we as MSers use, and how do they help us??

https://www.immunesupport.com/shop/prod ... ode=PH149n
Read more : Vitamins.....Minerals.....Thoughts | Views : 4132 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Natural Approach

Brusing

Hi, I've been on rebif since Jan. and my questions is does anyone else bruise bad after the shot (we use the auto injector) I had one in my stomach with out the auto injector and it bruise really bad. I'm thinking maybe I'm lacking a vitamin or something. Just want to know if this is happening to others. Dawn
Read more : Brusing | Views : 2861 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

Anyone out there in this Study???

Hi All... Here is some info for you. I guess I am the controlled Study. I am about to enter the ACT Clinical Trial Study.

It is a two year double blind placebo study. Everyone gets Avonex, and everyone gets a pill, and one arm of the study will get pulse steroids at 2 month intervals.

I hope by the time I am done with this Antegren ...
Read more : Anyone out there in this Study??? | Views : 2534 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Clinical Trials.....

some good info to think about........Kim

Treatment Under Development

As indicated previously, a growing amount of evidence suggests that a disturbance of immunologic function in which lymphocytes, macrophages, and cytokines play crucial roles is of importance in the pathogenesis of MS. Therefore, a number of interventions have been designed to alter or block various steps that have been recognized as important in the inflammatory and immunologic pathways.

A number of fundamentally different strategies can be ...
Read more : Clinical Trials..... | Views : 3696 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Another MS Moment

How is this for an MS moment? While putting groceries away the other day, I thought I did a pretty fast job.

3 hours later I went to make a sandwich. My lunchmeat was not in the Fridge.....I just put it there... :roll:

My Roast beef was in the cupboard, along with my Tomato. :oops:

It gets better.......The ...
Read more : Another MS Moment | Views : 3226 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Humor

Smith's Pharma or other compounders in Ontario Canada

I have read a lot about the importance of the compounding of, and the filler used in LDN. I was hoping someone could comment on Smith's or other Pharmas that they may use in Ontario.

Thanks,
Alan
Read more : Smith's Pharma or other compounders in Ontario Canada | Views : 2793 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 240793 • Total topics 26326 • Total members 17539

Contact us | Terms of Service