It is currently Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:14 am

News News of Rebif

Site map of Rebif » Forum : Rebif

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif

Just switched to Rebif

Hello, I was dx in Feb this year. I went to sleep one night fine and when I woke up in the morning for work I got out of the shower and was sweating profusely and was extremely dizzy. I couldn't move and was out of work for about 4 weeks during which time I went to a doctor who dx me with vertigo, from there I went to an ENT (ear/nose/throat) who sent me ...
Read more : Just switched to Rebif | Views : 2147 | Replies : 4

Neuro is reducing my Rebif to 22mcg

Went back to the DR for my 3 month visit after starting Rebif. Told him all my new MS symptoms and about my fever and sweating. He decided to reduce my rebif shot to 22 mcg for the next 30 days to see if anything changes.

He put me on Mobic prior to my shots for the fever, a round of Prednisone for my other MS symptoms (I don't do well on steroids) and Provigil ...
Read more : Neuro is reducing my Rebif to 22mcg | Views : 2841 | Replies : 9

Hot flashes and Rebif

Does anyone else have this problem?

I went to my GYN for checkup and had them do blood work for pre menopause or menopause. They called to say my hormones were no where near even pre menopause. So it must be the Rebif. I go to my neuro on the 11th so I can share the news and see what he says.

These hot flashes are horrible. They drain all my energy. MS Lifelines nurse ...
Read more : Hot flashes and Rebif | Views : 2755 | Replies : 5

Question about Rebif Needles

Do y'all find that your Rebif needles have air in them? Do you push the air out before you inject?

Thanks!

CF
Read more : Question about Rebif Needles | Views : 2509 | Replies : 5

New to Rebif

I just started my Rebif last week. I had shot #3 today. No side effect to speak of except for fatigue.

I was wondering if the side effects get worse when the dose goes up to 22 and 44? I hate that this makes me sit and wait for something to make me sick.

Does anyone take medication for the fatigue and does it help?

I wonder sometimes how I will keep working when this ...
Read more : New to Rebif | Views : 3992 | Replies : 12

I am just asking......

Hi everybody....

I am very interesting.....when does rebif take effect (after how many time). I mean, do you have any improvement, or how long does it take to notice any improvement...if there is any.....
:cry:
Hope you are not angry about these questions.... :)

Thanks for your reply, and have a nice day.....

Sorry, my language ...
Read more : I am just asking...... | Views : 3461 | Replies : 12

Medicaid and Rebif

Do you have Medicaid and take Rebif? How much is your co-pay? I got a call from MS lifelines today and there had been a bit of a mix up, stating the wrong insurance (I go to Dr.s through the University here, but there is also insurance for their employees of course) and had a co-pay of $50 a month. Well, right now I have NOTHING. Trying to get a job but no luck so ...
Read more : Medicaid and Rebif | Views : 2643 | Replies : 4

30 day supply limit

Hello: I have been on Rebif for a year and a half with very few side effects and no new lesions. My medical insurance company was changed a few months ago and the new one limits my supply to 30 days instead of the 90 day supply I had before. Makes it more difficult to travel. When I asked why the limit on Ribif when the plan says you can get 90 day supplies if ...
Read more : 30 day supply limit | Views : 4781 | Replies : 8

I'm being bad

I decided to stop taking my Rebif. Tonight will be my first missed shot. :twisted:

My neuro wanted me to go for three more months, and I've lasted two. Screw it, I have a crazy month ahead of me work-wise, I am d.o.n.e.

I packed up my auto injector and supplies and stuffed them in the very back of my closet. I truly hope to never ...
Read more : I'm being bad | Views : 3020 | Replies : 8

Fever

Three times in the past year, after taking Rebif I developed a nasty fever that lasted all night and into the morning. On Wednesday night this happened and I was up to 101C until nearly 9:30 the next morning.

The first time it happened I was new to taking it, second time I had had the flu shot, and last time, er well for the first time I had sex immediately after taking the shot. ...
Read more : Fever | Views : 2224 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 227091 • Total topics 23947 • Total members 15272

Contact us | Terms of Service