It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:56 am

News News of Rebif

Site map of Rebif » Forum : Rebif

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif

I'm being bad

I decided to stop taking my Rebif. Tonight will be my first missed shot. :twisted:

My neuro wanted me to go for three more months, and I've lasted two. Screw it, I have a crazy month ahead of me work-wise, I am d.o.n.e.

I packed up my auto injector and supplies and stuffed them in the very back of my closet. I truly hope to never ...
Read more : I'm being bad | Views : 2962 | Replies : 8

Fever

Three times in the past year, after taking Rebif I developed a nasty fever that lasted all night and into the morning. On Wednesday night this happened and I was up to 101C until nearly 9:30 the next morning.

The first time it happened I was new to taking it, second time I had had the flu shot, and last time, er well for the first time I had sex immediately after taking the shot. ...
Read more : Fever | Views : 2160 | Replies : 4

Should I switch to rebif?(Only honest opinions please)

I am 35 with a husband and two children(12 and 16), I've been on copaxone for almost 10 years..But my body is a little tired..of the shot every day..so my doc said to think about Rebif?
Has anyone been where I am? Taking something new is a little scary. I'm pretty healthy with only mild lasting damage from my relapses.
Read more : Should I switch to rebif?(Only honest opinions please) | Views : 3156 | Replies : 4

rebif and emotional disturbance

I want to raise a topic and see if anyone else and/or people close to them have noticed a certain side-effect of rebif.

There was a thread on here a while ago about rebif and depression and also anxiety and panic attacks. This tipped me off to re-assess what I had been observing in a friend who was on rebif and had recently been put on the higher dose. The situation started gradually and since ...
Read more : rebif and emotional disturbance | Views : 5444 | Replies : 12

Problems with Auto-Injector

I have been on Rebif for 2 weeks. Everything has worked fine until last night.

I loaded the syringe into the auto-injector, and as I pulled the cap remover off, the entire syringe went flying across the room (fortunately no one was hurt). OK, just one syringe wasted.

I decided to try a second time, thinking maybe it was user error. The same thing happened again. OK, now I'm pissed, I just wasted two.

I ...
Read more : Problems with Auto-Injector | Views : 3000 | Replies : 4

Injection location and side effects

Anyone find a correlation between the injection location and intensity of side effects?

I am definitely starting to see a pattern. When I inject in my stomach, the next day isn't so bad. But when I inject in my leg, it's horrible - every time.

I'm now at the point where I only inject my leg once a week, on Friday night, because otherwise I wouldn't make it to work the next morning. My poor ...
Read more : Injection location and side effects | Views : 2314 | Replies : 2

surface skin numbness

I noticed about a year ago the surface skin on the outer portion of both my lower thighs went numb after a shot. Two shots actually, one each thigh. I figure I hit a nerve or something. Maybe was a little too low on the leg. Anyone else have this happen? I didn't get to alarmed over it and the feeling is slowly coming back. Been a Ribif junkie for about 3 years now. Lovin ...
Read more : surface skin numbness | Views : 4154 | Replies : 3

Where to buy Rebif?

We are going out of pocket to purchase Rebif 44mcg. We haven't had much luck locally. Can anyone recommend a place to purchase Rebif? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Read more : Where to buy Rebif? | Views : 4081 | Replies : 4

Faulty syringes

I have had four bad lots of syringes in a row, where the plunger does not go all the way down with the auto-injector, leaving some of the medication behind.

I called Serono and apparently there is an on-going investigation, as this is a wide-spread problem in Canada. And they've known about it for months.

Their only solution was to recommend switching to manual injection. I don't feel ready to do that yet but I ...
Read more : Faulty syringes | Views : 2964 | Replies : 8

Good News

I've been on Rebif for 2 1/2 years. I had a follow up MRI last week (it has been 3 years since my last MRI) and my dr. called and said I had no new lesions. It would appear that the drug is working!
Read more : Good News | Views : 2736 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220272 • Total topics 22792 • Total members 14387

Contact us | Terms of Service