It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:13 am

News News of Rebif

Site map of Rebif » Forum : Rebif

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif

Air Bubble

This might seem like a silly question but that has never stopped me before.

There is an air bubble in every syringe of Rebif. As I am currently on reduced dose, I get rid of the bubble when I dump part of the syringe contents before injecting. Next week I go to 100% dose, therefore no dumping of serum. Now what about the air bubble?

The nurse Serrono sent to provide instructions said just to ...
Read more : Air Bubble | Views : 4892 | Replies : 10

rebif and anxiety

Anyone experienced anxiety attacks since going on rebif? I wasn't aware that this was a known side-affect. Panic/anxiety attacks, especially at night, accompanied by high heart-rate are becoming common. Could this be the rebif?
Read more : rebif and anxiety | Views : 4609 | Replies : 14

Newly Diagnosed - Just Started Rebif

This is my first visit to this forum, and my first try at reaching out to others with MS. I was just diagnosed on June 22nd, and did my first Rebif injection yesterday. I'm awake at this hour because of pain (but that's normal for me). Just can't tell if this is extra aching because of the injection, as I am having some flu-like symptoms it seems. Just thought I'd introduce myself and say "HI" ...
Read more : Newly Diagnosed - Just Started Rebif | Views : 2782 | Replies : 4

rebif---

Has anyone experienced hives or itching related to rebif? I have been on rebif for 6 months and have been having bouts of itching and a rash. I have been using 44mcg but have been told to go off rebif for one week and start back at a half dose. Just wondered if anyone else had had that experience.
Read more : rebif--- | Views : 12865 | Replies : 32

Just starting...

Hello all..
I will be starting Rebif 8.8 tommorrow morning..
Can anybody enlighten me as what to expect ??
I will be taking it just before I leave for work. Is this a good idea ?? bad idea ?? any comments ??
Read more : Just starting... | Views : 2658 | Replies : 4

Rebif and depression

I've been on this drug for over a year now and I'm convinced it's making me really miserable and quite gloomy though my neuro dismisses it. I'm certain since going on this drug I've become even more depressed. Has anybody elese experienced this and what should I do? The drug is reducing attacks and I don't want to come off it.
Read more : Rebif and depression | Views : 3925 | Replies : 9

Anyone have to lower their dose b/c of...

Anyone have to lower their dose b/c of elevated liver enzymes? I had to do this and I am wonder how common it is. I had been on rebif for about 1 year when this happened. I did not even know there was anything wrong, my neuro always does blood work and called me to let me know I should cut my dose in half. Since then I have worked back to the full dose ...
Read more : Anyone have to lower their dose b/c of... | Views : 3924 | Replies : 8

Question about Relapses

I have a question about relapsing - don't know if what I experience is "normal" or not.
I was dxd in April 2003, and began Rebif in June. I am 40, female, and overweight.
Anyway, I have what I think are "relapses" - in April, just after my dx, I had a new "episode" in which my entire body went numb, with extreme pain in my hands and feet and partial paralysis in some of ...
Read more : Question about Relapses | Views : 4497 | Replies : 6

I would like to hear how people are doing on Rebif.

I was on Copaxone 11/02-11/03. I tolerated it very well and my repeat MRI was very good. Neuro was quite impressed. Unfortunately I then started develping hives, which were later attributed to the Copaxone. So, I was just switched to Rebif.
Read more : I would like to hear how people are doing on Rebif. | Views : 12545 | Replies : 29

Anyone feel worse on rebif?

I've been on rebif for 4 months and feel like a train wreck. Stiff, sore, tired, dizzy, eye pain. Anyone have suggestions? Does it get better?
Read more : Anyone feel worse on rebif? | Views : 11621 | Replies : 23

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 216391 • Total topics 22112 • Total members 13905