It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:16 pm

News News of Regimens

Site map of Regimens » Forum : Regimens

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.

Mamahawk's Regimen

10/05/05
Diagnosed with MS after hospitalized for sudden onset bilateral 'gaps' in vision, spinal tap positive for oligoclonal bands, MRI showed 20 lesions on brain, 3 enhancing, one on spinal cord)
Methylmalonic Acid level 575 (normal 80-220)
Negative for Hughes, Lupus, Lyme, Sjogrens

10/10/200505
Started Best Bet Diet (Ashton Embry)
Started Supplements: Multi vit (GNC), Multi mineral (GNC w/ many minerals inc. Ca 1000mg/Mg500mg), Ultra Pure Fish Oil (EPA 2200mg/DHA 750mg), EPO 1-300GLA, CoEnzyme Q10 ...
Read more : Mamahawk's Regimen | Views : 18019 | Replies : 81

Help for PattiD

My husband has been on the protocol about 6 weeks, and his progression seems to have increased. His walking seems so tenuous, and his balance has deteriated more. He is falling more.

He quite the Copaxone that he felt was not doing much when he started the protocol. He finished his first flagyl pulse last week.

We are trying to stay positive, but we are fearing this progression will continue. Did anyone have this difficulty ...
Read more : Help for PattiD | Views : 1739 | Replies : 0

N acetyl cysteine (NAC)

Hi all,

I've just come back from a trip around France on my own. Naturally there was a train strike so I had major problems getting from A to B without the added burden of not being able to walk properly. Whilst on the trip and perhaps somewhat foolishly I added an extra 600mg of N acetyl cysteine (NAC) to my existing regime of 1,200mg of NAC per day. During the week an ongoing snuffle ...
Read more : N acetyl cysteine (NAC) | Views : 2380 | Replies : 1

LDN so far-will start antibiotics in Feb. 2006

Hello everybody,
I am Orestes, a 59 yr old male from Athens, Greece, who was diagnosed with MS, chronic progressive, about 10 years ago. I am an architectural painter by profession, and since I retired, draw for pleasure highly detailed, quirky caricatures of famous people.
I've been in a wheelchair with left leg/left arm weakness for about 3 years. I can walk very short distances holding on to a wall. There are no additional health ...
Read more : LDN so far-will start antibiotics in Feb. 2006 | Views : 3974 | Replies : 14

My regimen

Hello all,

I was officially diagnosed in Sept. 05 but had my first symptom in April 2000 in the form of mild peripheral double vision. No further relapses until July 2005 when my leg went numb and I had some gait issues. After visiting several neuros and reading many books and articles I settled on the following treatment plan (for now anyway).

1. Swank diet - Although not scientificically proven to help MS, I figure ...
Read more : My regimen | Views : 2360 | Replies : 1

Kitkat2's "Ax"-cellent Adventure!

My mino and doxy have arrived apparently just in time for me to be thoroughly confused about the protocols. The "latest" seems to be quite different.
??
Began mino. yest. Two doses so far and have increased spasticity throughout, nagging neck pain which radiates down arms, sudden bouts of hand pain, ringing in ears, sinus/facial pain, sneezing, non-productive cough, feels like BP is lower than usual; also, interestingly, ...
Read more : Kitkat2's "Ax"-cellent Adventure! | Views : 6669 | Replies : 21

My regimen(s)

Hi all,

Realised I havnt had a single place just to let others know what I am taking, and how it is working for (on) me. You would quite literally have to look in a number of the forums to get the complete picture. I am hedging my bets.

First a quick overview of the past (rough dates).
1996 diagnosed with a peripheral neuropathy (autoimmune)
Used short Prednisone pulses of 75mg/day tapering down over a ...
Read more : My regimen(s) | Views : 36933 | Replies : 176

starting a regimen...help wanted

Hello Everyone,
I'm newly registered, but have been following this forum for quite a while now. Although things have been not so great, they have gone to very bad lately, due to a recent move and switch in jobs...rather a disaster in the eyes of my husband (who is the one with MS). We only just got back on line after a month (!) without it, at a time we needed it most.
The situation ...
Read more : starting a regimen...help wanted | Views : 2897 | Replies : 6

Please complete our survey for Cpn protocol users

We've put up a survey to gather data for users of combination antibiotic protocols (e.g. Stratton/Vanderbilt, Wheldon) to treat Chlamydia pneumoniae. We are hoping to gather some useful data for patients and doctors using these protocols.

This community probably has the widest range, in terms of time, of users and would contribute greatly to this data. All results will be held as confidential.

Take a look at:
http://www.CPn Help.org/?q=surveys

This ...
Read more : Please complete our survey for Cpn protocol users | Views : 1602 | Replies : 0

My Adventures in MS

My husband asked me this morning if I was ok because I had sat down to rest. I realized I had to answer that I could not begin to tell him all the things that I could do. There it is again: the vagueness. But to enumerate those things would now take all day. I fixed my trike this week, an accomplishmen in itself- no bike yet and wouldn't try anyway so that is something ...
Read more : My Adventures in MS | Views : 11705 | Replies : 55

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 222325 • Total topics 23091 • Total members 14618

Contact us | Terms of Service