It is currently Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:11 pm

News News of Regimens

Site map of Regimens » Forum : Regimens

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.

starting a regimen...help wanted

Hello Everyone,
I'm newly registered, but have been following this forum for quite a while now. Although things have been not so great, they have gone to very bad lately, due to a recent move and switch in jobs...rather a disaster in the eyes of my husband (who is the one with MS). We only just got back on line after a month (!) without it, at a time we needed it most.
The situation ...
Read more : starting a regimen...help wanted | Views : 2865 | Replies : 6

Please complete our survey for Cpn protocol users

We've put up a survey to gather data for users of combination antibiotic protocols (e.g. Stratton/Vanderbilt, Wheldon) to treat Chlamydia pneumoniae. We are hoping to gather some useful data for patients and doctors using these protocols.

This community probably has the widest range, in terms of time, of users and would contribute greatly to this data. All results will be held as confidential.

Take a look at:
http://www.CPn Help.org/?q=surveys

This ...
Read more : Please complete our survey for Cpn protocol users | Views : 1566 | Replies : 0

My Adventures in MS

My husband asked me this morning if I was ok because I had sat down to rest. I realized I had to answer that I could not begin to tell him all the things that I could do. There it is again: the vagueness. But to enumerate those things would now take all day. I fixed my trike this week, an accomplishmen in itself- no bike yet and wouldn't try anyway so that is something ...
Read more : My Adventures in MS | Views : 11581 | Replies : 55

Marie's abx log

I am opening this thread to start my antibiotic log.
Today, Sept 2 '05 I was prescribed the first of my abx doxycycline. My doctor tested my 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin d and it is 52. Too high for 1,25.
This is a complex issue because the 1,25 does not reflect necessarily the 25-D status. I do not need any more D so will be cutting back on my d supplementation and getting a dexa to check ...
Read more : Marie's abx log | Views : 17655 | Replies : 73

Histamine in Australia? prokarin?

Hi,

Is anyone using histamine (as described in http://thecompounder.com/diseaseprokarininfo.html and http://www.goodshape.net)?

Are you using "Prokarin"? or "making your own"?

what would i ask for from the chemist? they seem to have no information or knowledge of Histamine diPhosphate. although i havnt asked a compounding pharmmacy as yet.

thanks
Read more : Histamine in Australia? prokarin? | Views : 2091 | Replies : 3

Another new adventure - Natgas's antibiotic log

I've been taking Lipitor since August 4th. It has definitely helped, as my mind is not as clouding as it has been lately. I actually can remember what happened a hour or two ago, that's a plus.

I finally got all the antibiotics together. Couple of them was no problem but the Roithromycin is not FDA approved as of yet in the states. So I went though a friend of a friend in Europe to ...
Read more : Another new adventure - Natgas's antibiotic log | Views : 18641 | Replies : 116

Great! All the main pieces are together.

The Roxithromycin, the last of the antibiotics arrived in the post today.

Was going to wait till I had my LP to get a baseline to compare to but it seems like my condition is spiraling downward very quickly. I don't believe I have the luxury to wait for the LP. So I'm going to give the antibiotics a shot tomorrow morning with the intention of arresting the spiral downfall @ least but hopefully much ...
Read more : Great! All the main pieces are together. | Views : 2484 | Replies : 8

What is LDN

Hi everyone I am very new to all of this. I hear alot about LDN but have never really heard what it is. I have a box of Avonex in my fridge and after 2 months still haven't tried it. It cost me $615.00, the Drs. just scared me so much into ordering it and once it got here I started to freak out.

It seems like the side effects could be so hard on ...
Read more : What is LDN | Views : 1856 | Replies : 1

How many DX w/ MS are on the antibiotics regimens

Hello Folks.

I'm new to this board and am looking forward to getting started on the antibiotics regimen but first I need to finish up a few things w/ a drug study for Rituxan that I'm involved in @ Vandy.

So I have a couple weeks before that is over with and thought I'd try to do a little survey to see how many of us DX w/ MS and what type of MS - ...
Read more : How many DX w/ MS are on the antibiotics regimens | Views : 2633 | Replies : 7

My Adventures in MS

Dear LifeontheIce

I just found a message for you answering your question a month ago. I believe I have sasid a few times that I am rether inept on the computer and I really had to laugh at that - I sent it to myself! I very much appreciated your inquiry and apologize for the late response.

The question was about my acquisition of my antibiotics.

My husband is a pediatrician and my regular doctor ...
Read more : My Adventures in MS | Views : 2850 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219258 • Total topics 22617 • Total members 14260