It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:38 pm

News News of Regimens

Site map of Regimens » Forum : Regimens

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.

Marie's abx log

I am opening this thread to start my antibiotic log.
Today, Sept 2 '05 I was prescribed the first of my abx doxycycline. My doctor tested my 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin d and it is 52. Too high for 1,25.
This is a complex issue because the 1,25 does not reflect necessarily the 25-D status. I do not need any more D so will be cutting back on my d supplementation and getting a dexa to check ...
Read more : Marie's abx log | Views : 17796 | Replies : 73

Histamine in Australia? prokarin?

Hi,

Is anyone using histamine (as described in http://thecompounder.com/diseaseprokarininfo.html and http://www.goodshape.net)?

Are you using "Prokarin"? or "making your own"?

what would i ask for from the chemist? they seem to have no information or knowledge of Histamine diPhosphate. although i havnt asked a compounding pharmmacy as yet.

thanks
Read more : Histamine in Australia? prokarin? | Views : 2115 | Replies : 3

Another new adventure - Natgas's antibiotic log

I've been taking Lipitor since August 4th. It has definitely helped, as my mind is not as clouding as it has been lately. I actually can remember what happened a hour or two ago, that's a plus.

I finally got all the antibiotics together. Couple of them was no problem but the Roithromycin is not FDA approved as of yet in the states. So I went though a friend of a friend in Europe to ...
Read more : Another new adventure - Natgas's antibiotic log | Views : 18784 | Replies : 116

Great! All the main pieces are together.

The Roxithromycin, the last of the antibiotics arrived in the post today.

Was going to wait till I had my LP to get a baseline to compare to but it seems like my condition is spiraling downward very quickly. I don't believe I have the luxury to wait for the LP. So I'm going to give the antibiotics a shot tomorrow morning with the intention of arresting the spiral downfall @ least but hopefully much ...
Read more : Great! All the main pieces are together. | Views : 2515 | Replies : 8

What is LDN

Hi everyone I am very new to all of this. I hear alot about LDN but have never really heard what it is. I have a box of Avonex in my fridge and after 2 months still haven't tried it. It cost me $615.00, the Drs. just scared me so much into ordering it and once it got here I started to freak out.

It seems like the side effects could be so hard on ...
Read more : What is LDN | Views : 1886 | Replies : 1

How many DX w/ MS are on the antibiotics regimens

Hello Folks.

I'm new to this board and am looking forward to getting started on the antibiotics regimen but first I need to finish up a few things w/ a drug study for Rituxan that I'm involved in @ Vandy.

So I have a couple weeks before that is over with and thought I'd try to do a little survey to see how many of us DX w/ MS and what type of MS - ...
Read more : How many DX w/ MS are on the antibiotics regimens | Views : 2664 | Replies : 7

My Adventures in MS

Dear LifeontheIce

I just found a message for you answering your question a month ago. I believe I have sasid a few times that I am rether inept on the computer and I really had to laugh at that - I sent it to myself! I very much appreciated your inquiry and apologize for the late response.

The question was about my acquisition of my antibiotics.

My husband is a pediatrician and my regular doctor ...
Read more : My Adventures in MS | Views : 2892 | Replies : 10

My Adventures in MS

MY adventures! I am certainly not alone. This amzing group has life at its worst and best. With such a gathering of minds perhaps I can get a sounding for a dilemma which will just color things up a bit.

In Feb 05 I quit my cholesterol-lowering drug because my liver functions were so high. For a month I was off Rifampin and Doxy and Flagyl, then started again when they went down. Last month ...
Read more : My Adventures in MS | Views : 3095 | Replies : 3

Always an Anecdote

I started writing here in:

"Treating for Chlamydia Pneumoniae - a possible cause of MS"
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopicp-1992.html#1992

Then changed to:

"Anecdote's Personal Treatment Regime"
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-600-0.html

Then started this new post:

An overdue update, whilst still waiting for my next MRI scan. I am starting a completely new posting because I seem to spend much of my time directing people to the following information, which can now be found in a separate posting in the Antibiotics section: ...
Read more : Always an Anecdote | Views : 25353 | Replies : 89

My adventures in MS

Hot! I think it is not just the weather though the heat index is over 100 degrees F. I was born in Indiana and grew up in west Texas but day 2 of Flagyl and I am not perspiring, I am sweating! I too have a low body temperature and have been cold all my life. Even in NC where people wear SHORTS in Oct I have on a T- shirt. a turtleneck and a ...
Read more : My adventures in MS | Views : 3984 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 222235 • Total topics 23080 • Total members 14607

Contact us | Terms of Service