It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:52 pm

News News of Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Site map of Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan) » Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

A board to discuss Revimmune as a potential therapy for multiple sclerosis

Rebooting Melissa

Phew. What a week.

I'm exhausted and it's only officially day two but on *MY* timeline it's day seven already.

I will be updating everyone daily on chris's site, www.chrishasms.com but due to my tardy response to Chris's wife's email I'm a bit behind, I'm posting what I've got so far here on this site but will probably just post on Chris's site going forward - this is current ...
Read more : Rebooting Melissa | Views : 2354 | Replies : 8

Just FedExed My Records to JH.

Hello,

I am brand-new in this forum. Just today, I FedExed a CD of my brain / spine MRIs to JH, and the rest of my paperwork should be there within 7-10 days. I am crossing my fingers for everything to go smoothly and for my insurance to comply with paying for the protocol.

My stats:
-27 years old, turning 28 next Tues. (on 04/22)
-Have probably had MS for around 2 years, but wasn't ...
Read more : Just FedExed My Records to JH. | Views : 12431 | Replies : 109

Sent my records to JH

Talked to Carrie today, she said she will call me back next week to let me know if I am a good canidate. Carrie said since they are doing this off label they are treating people who they feel will benefit the most.

Waiting is the hardest part. :(
Read more : Sent my records to JH | Views : 1575 | Replies : 1

Chris is at the IPOP from 10:30 till ????

So say hi if you want. He is expecting some of you to say hi! The IPOP nurse staff and Dr. Brodsky's staff told him to expect it as well.

Peace
Read more : Chris is at the IPOP from 10:30 till ???? | Views : 1432 | Replies : 0

any hospital

can you have the treatment done off-label at any hospital or only at john hopkins
thanks shell
Read more : any hospital | Views : 1518 | Replies : 2

Blech, snort, gag, aka Bill The Cat

Exactly how I feel. Just had to say I'm in the hotel.

That's it, I'll talk to you in a month.

Wife is updating my site daily.
Read more : Blech, snort, gag, aka Bill The Cat | Views : 1810 | Replies : 3

Read more : 123 | Views : 2279 | Replies : 7

COST ?

Just wondering how much the treatment costs at JH for people with uncomplying insurance companies ?

Regards

Sandon
Read more : COST ? | Views : 5504 | Replies : 36

We just got back home from Johns Hopkins.

It was quite the experience.

We met with Dr Hammond initially who had a much clearer picture of Mel's status than her own neurologist.

We'd brought the mri's on a CD so he took them away for ten minutes or so. Prior to that he gave Mel a bunch of tests with some surprising (and disappointing) results.

Carrie then came in and introduced herself. She's great.

Then Dr Hammond came back with the famous Dr ...
Read more : We just got back home from Johns Hopkins. | Views : 1780 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220784 • Total topics 22876 • Total members 14447

Contact us | Terms of Service